+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bird Flu - no scam here! This is a must read!

Actually scientists are saying that a strong immune system is what kills you with the bird flu. The bird flu attacks a lot more of your body than just your lungs and over loads a strong immune system, putting it in overdrive killing you. They say that the highest death rates will be from people in their 20’s, because they have the strongest immune system.

As far as it being a money making scam, that does not hold up as there is no money to be made. There is no vaccine to sell, no pills to sell, nothing. The way to survive is to not catch the bird flu. That means staying home when an out break happens, no commerce, no gasoline sales, nothing except people staying home and trying not to starve to death.

There is no flu shot to take for the bird flu and won’t be for a year or two after the outbreak happens. So if killing off millions of people all over the world, mass graves, no flights in or out of any country, everything shut down, stock market crash, sounds like a chance to make money, I fail to see how.

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
    Actually scientists are saying that a strong immune system is what kills you with the bird flu. The bird flu attacks a lot more of your body than just your lungs and over loads a strong immune system, putting it in overdrive killing you. They say that the highest death rates will be from people in their 20’s, because they have the strongest immune system.

As far as it being a money making scam, that does not hold up as there is no money to be made. There is no vaccine to sell, no pills to sell, nothing. The way to survive is to not catch the bird flu. That means staying home when an out break happens, no commerce, no gasoline sales, nothing except people staying home and trying not to starve to death.

There is no flu shot to take for the bird flu and won’t be for a year or two after the outbreak happens. So if killing off millions of people all over the world, mass graves, no flights in or out of any country, everything shut down, stock market crash, sounds like a chance to make money, I fail to see how.

Correction! There is vaccine, well not for humans dohhh... And if we look at the ammounts of it to be used with al this alert.... Plus new birds to buy in farms where all birds been killed becouse of this allert! Bird flu was here for ages and every year killed small ammount of people, why this took new jump of worries... hell do i know.... There was no regestration of people passing it to other people. and there is none still. Dohh in this season we will get usual flu all around place, now imagine the profit when you got this alert on, and season when 40% of people usualy got flue is comming!!!

If some one in Cinema will scream "Fire" ( without anything going on) you will still get a huge panic in the place, panic will rise if manager of the place will do same joke!

Ask guys who live in country side : what they were usually doing when they saw chicken or turkey getting ill, they were cooking it straight away and eating and dammit no one was getting problems with health!!!

There might be a problem, I can't 100% be sure that my opinion is right, but i might!
    DEAD GIRLS DON'T SAY - NO !

Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    I'm almost certain you are not as stupid as you appear to be! Re-read what I posted. And read the links...or shut up!
    I said....."at any time if a person, infected by the avian flu virus, was infected at the same time with the human flu virus, then the avian flu virus would then become transmittable from human to human."
    Catch, the main problem with your argument is that you are relying on only one source for your fears. That's the problem with most arguments, putting all the eggs in one basket can lead to seizures and one hell of an eggy mess.

That's kind of my point, fear is the real problem. Watch how quickly this thread self-destructed. There's no point in being fearful of this, especially when there's a fear inside the fear. And a fear inside that fear. And so on and so on (eggy mess, yes?).

That's not to say that I'm not fearful of things, but I don't let it get out of hand. For example, when I read this thread, I'm more scared of a secret society that is chomping at the bit to deplete the population with their diabolical hidden agendas than I am about some damn deadly flu. Come on! And even so, I'm not really worried about that either, because let's face it - how can you be? I mean, at least consistently. My attempt at sarcasm: "uh, yeah, so um, I woke up this morning, you know, uh, took a shower, um, you know, it was a normal day. oh yeah, got some fruitie pebbles in there also, yeah, you know.. Normal stuff.. Laundry's important.. OH yeah! And then I bought some razor blades, you know, at Wal Mart? 'cause I'm totally freaked out about shape-shifting lizard people who have a hidden agenda that involves the takeover of mankind.."

We should all just eat what we want. Smoke if you want. Smoke whatever you want. Exercise if you want. Neglect exercise if that's your thing. Just whatEVER you do, DO NOT watch Dr. Phil, and DO NOT be paranoid about eVeRyThInG iN tHe wOrLd!!!

That's just my advice, anyway. But it's also my advice that you should believe whatever you want to believe, so... well... i don't know, man. I'm going to bed... and I have I am the Walrus stuck in my head for some reason..

I am the egg man
    they are the egg men!
    I AM THE WALRUS!!!
    GOO GOO GAJOOB!!

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA

Obviously you forgot about the BS Tamiflu shot that they are trying to peddle against the people. $100 a pop! Did you get yours yet ? I fail to see where 20 million doses of Tamiflu X $100 each fails to make people some money. If this Avian flu was sooooo dangerous, in order to protect its citizens, America would be providing the Tamiflu at no charge. If its not the money, it's population control.

I don't really believe that the scientists are right about the strong immune system being the most targeted. What tests have been done to draw that conclusion ? Since there is no outbreak yet, that is jumping to conclusions rather quickly. Most people in their 20's I would point out, "party" it up quite a bit more, and abuse their bodies worse than other ages. On my observations, anyway. While their immune systems may be in a sense, higher, they are consuming alcohol, drugs, eating lots of take out and junk food, and based on the American way of things, rarely get any exercise. Sugar lowers the immune system drastically, and what is in most of ALL American food ? Sugar. (Or artificial sweetners, which cause various damage as well.)

So much for the immune system then.

Take an average 20 year old in America, and pit them against a person who;
    -takes no drugs (prescription, non-prescription, street, or flu/immunization shots)
    -eats raw produce everyday (nuts, beans, grains as well)
    -eats no take out food
    -consumes no sugar or artificial sweeteners (not including the natural sugar in fruit)
    -Doesn't smoke or drink ANY alcohol
    -doesn't eat ANY meat, cheese, or eggs
    -gets proper sleep (no grave yard work)
    -drinks 2-3 liters of water per day (and doesn't drink any commercialized drinks, coffee or black tea)
    -walks at least a half hour everyday (or other active exercise while getting fresh air)
    etc....
    The type of people the scientists were looking at is the American average. Like I said, most people in their 20's that I know party hardy and abuse their bodies immensely. If it is in fact true about the flu hitting people in their 20's, it isn't due to a higher immune system, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    I'm almost certain you are not as stupid as you appear to be! Re-read what I posted. And read the links...or shut up!
    I said....."at any time if a person, infected by the avian flu virus, was infected at the same time with the human flu virus, then the avian flu virus would then become transmittable from human to human."
    I did already. And I printed out the article from the link you posted. For another view on the Tamiflu and bird flu, check out Dr. Mercola's website;

www.mercola.com
    or another view I believe they wrote on it as well;
    www.newstarget.com

What did you not understand about what I wrote ? I am saying I believe the Tamiflu is the "engine" to spread the supposed bird flu. So if you have a flu, and get the Tamiflu shot, I said you are screwed. So, don't get the shot in the first place and your chances will be better. There are things a person can do to prevent getting ANY disease. Most aren't willing to do things long term to prevent them though.

You in a bad mood when you wrote this or what ?