+ Reply to Thread

Annualcreditreport.com

Okay, I have been trying on and off for the last year, since they announced this website, and in all the time that I"ve visite,d NOT ONCE has this site worked.

I always get a "404" error, site doesn't exist.

yet, I see people "link" to it and say they've "successfully" gotten their free report.

Has anyone, within the last 10 days, successfully accessed this website and gotten their report?

Re: Annualcreditreport.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    Okay, I have been trying on and off for the last year, since they announced this website, and in all the time that I"ve visite,d NOT ONCE has this site worked.

yet, I see people "link" to it and say they've "successfully" gotten their free report.

Has anyone, within the last 10 days, successfully accessed this website and gotten their report?
    It was November when I received mine, but I was not able to retrieve the Transunion report. I recommend calling them for your report if the site isn't working for you.
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

It's straight legit. The site is run by the FTC, but they can't make the bastards at the credit bureaus work with you. I ran all 3 of my credit reports in November or so. I tried like hell to run my wife's reports and got stymied.

Just use Equifax and pay the $10.00. They are the most customer-friendly.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster

this is the message Im always getting , no matter what computer I am on, or where, or when:

The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

this is the message Im always getting , no matter what computer I am on, or where, or when:

The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    Do you need someone to fetch the toll-free number for you? I would be happy to.

Just let me know, if you don't already have it..I will happily assist.
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

i have teh phone number, but I hate doing things over the phone. a working website would be best.

Odd. Which browser are you using?

i have teh phone number, but I hate doing things over the phone. a working website would be best.
    In your case, I would say....the phone might be quicker..and tons less frustrating. I rang the number up the other day...took all of 5 minutes and I had the report I was lacking...
    Friedrich Nietzsche