+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Ultimate Conspiracy Post?

When I came across this article, I was actually not too surprised by some of these; what do you guys think???

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...d_coverups.htm

COVERT ACTIVITIES AND COVER-UPS
    MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT AWARE OF
    by John Gunter
    http://www.poee.org/documents/

JUST A NOTE BEFORE YOU READ. SOME OF THIS MATERIAL MAY BE HARD TO SWALLOW. THAT'S OK. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO SEEK FOR IT. WE ALL HAVE A TENDENCY TO WANT TO LIVE IN OUR OWN LITTLE SHELL, A KIND OF FANTASY WORLD, AND SOMETIMES TRUTH HURTS.

The information in this document, you may use to post anywhere you wish. My request is that you do not alter the contents, but provide it as is. I know there are professional people who would cut and paste at will to make me say something I didn't. I suppose I am not a "public" figure, so at this time, it won't pose as much of a threat. Also, Please don't post it somewhere it does not belong, like under computer programming or something which is not even close to relating to this. Thank You!!!!!

Just to let you know what I am ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I am not anti-government at all. I am not anti American nor anti-American government. I pay my taxes. I don't agree with how all my tax money is being spent, but I still pay them.. not out of fear, but out of true reverence for the just purpose and design of government. Some of this material speaks of certain governmental agencies. For the most part, names have been left off except for a couple of places. I in no way encourage flat-out rebellion against government. I do feel a need, however, to expose evil cover-ups. I know for a fact, for example, that not every person working for the CIA is evil. The same is true for the military, FBI, IRS, and any other Federal or State Agency. It can be an honor to work for government if you are honest, sincere, and desire to truly serve people. I personally have worked for the government before, and some of the nicest people I've met worked there as well.

Just a bit of info on surveillance:

Maybe you know this already, but:

1. Most Televisions from early '90s to present are equipped with 2 way communication capabilities. The cable TV connection in the wall is a standard coax computer networking cable and provides a way for others to see into your home even though you are unaware of it. see also: Black Boxes and Marble Memorials, Cable T. V. Snooping

2. Post mid - '80 automobiles are designed with a computer chip which can be controlled remotely via satellite. If desired, individual as well as massive automobile shutdown in a city could be accomplished. (Your vin # is recorded and connected with your name) See Clinton's secret war games

3. The satellites which are called low earth orbiting satellites can read a postage stamp on a tennis court.

4. The computer system called the B.E.A.S.T.S. in Brussels, Belgium records ATM and debit card transactions within 57 seconds. It is known what you bought and where you bought it. B.E.A.S.T.S. stands for Brussels Electronic Accounting Surveillance Terminal Systems. It is a Cray Super Computer. See The Beast of the Apocalypse: 666

5. Anything greater than a $5 dollar bill with a date of 1992 or above has a metallic strip running through it. You can see this strip if you hold it up to the light. The technology is in place for someone with the correct equipment to drive by your home with a special scanner and know approximately how much money you have in your home. It was placed there under a partial truth as a way to track drug money, but in reality serves other purposes, since all nations of the world have the same strip in them. (The computers don't care what country or what picture is on the money, they still register the same numbers)

6. The Black helicopters which fly overhead are surveillance helicopters which use infra-red scanning and can see through your house. They are illegal helicopters according to US law, for legal helicopters MUST have positively marked identification on the bottom of them. These do not. BLACK HELICOPTERS EXIST

7. Polar icecaps have been tampered with by elitists in this world and it has caused tremendous weather shifts world- wide. See HAARP Index: Hard Truth / Wake Up America

8. Since the 1960's, lasers have been used to create electro- magnetic fields in the atmosphere in order to control weather by pulling weather fronts to desired locations. HAARP Index: Hard Truth / Wake Up America

9. In 1992, it was displayed on the agenda of the Eco-earth summit meeting in RIO DE JANEIRO by the "elite" wealthy, world government officials that the present attempts to cut the world population was not sufficient... That the Earth's population MUST be cut to 2 billion by the year 2000 at WHATEVER THE COST. Have you ever wondered about some of these new diseases that all of a sudden spring up out of nowhere???? Well, Why not just wipe out an entire continent? How about Africa?? The cruelty of these wicked, filthy people knows no bounds!!! The Timeline of Population Control

10. As soon as they ("the elite") have a green light, a world- wide economic crash is planned in order to force a one world government. Destruction of the Trade Centers: Occult Symbolism Indicates Enemies Within Our Own Government

11. It has been developed and is ready to be implemented: a positive identification mark (a computer chip about the size of a grain of rice) to be inserted into every man, woman and child on the planet. This will eventually replace debit and credit cards. We are being prepared slowly to this by the introduction of microchips in pets as well as prisoners and babies (so they can't be lost). This would make every man, woman, and child track-able by satellite. see also: THE SKINCODE

Just some information for you: 1 1/2 million dollars was spent by a medical center on the east coast which was part of this United Nations project with unlimited funding to determine where on the body this microchip was to be implanted. It just so happened that the microchip is recharged by a lithium battery. Lithium is sensitive to heat change. This is what causes the recharging to occur. After this research, they discovered that which mothers new all along ... that temperature rises and drops the most on the back of the hand, and on the forehead. As a result, the decision was made to implant this coming microchip either on the back of the hand or on the fore- head. The right hand was chosen because most people are right handed. Food for thought is Revelation 13 in the Bible. Maybe the Bible was right after all.

12 This happens to be ONE of their best and most covered up secrets:

Since the 1950's, the CIA/DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) FBI, KGB, and other World organizations have taken abused children and placed them into the most sophisticated mind control program thought possible whereby personalities were split through carefully planned near-death torture until literal slaves were created with personalities which could be used for drug-running, prostitution, espionage, assassinations, political-favors to name a few. Hundreds of thousands of people in US alone are "asleep" in society waiting to be accessed by these WICKED, FILTHY human beings! They live in all walks of life: doctors, lawyers, computer programmers, nurses, governmental positions to name a few. The Illuminati: How The Cults Program People, by Svali: Index

Many of you reading this have heard of Multiple Personalities, or Multiple personality disorder. The sick cover-up is that almost ALL of those with this problem were planned deviously by these "elitists" in the world. You may ask, "How come this information doesn't get out?" The answer is because these same people control almost all of the publishing companies. They control almost ALL major newspapers as well as Banks as well as News stations.

As your own personal project, find out some of the organizations which the major news anchormen belong to and then discover who the leaders of these organizations are, and you will find out why these people don't talk.... their bosses won't let them!!! Like the one man who ALMOST succeeded in getting the Federal Reserve System. audited.... OOPS!! that flight 007 over USSR which he was on just happened to "look like" a fighter plane ... Too bad... it got shot down...just a coincidence, of course.

13. True virtual reality (not the video games or much of the soft coated "virtual reality" words used to dull your senses to when the real stuff hits the market) is INSTANT hypnotism and is planned to put the masses of the people under total mind control of the ruling elite of the world. in the same exact way that those who were tortured into multiple personalities above are under total mind control.

You may ask: What can we do??? Personally, there is only one thing for me to suggest: Start reading the Bible with an open mind. These things were written about 2000 years ago. Before you are swept away in the flood, place the life vest on so you can float above it all!! If you do this, you will not be harmed by this coming storm over our planet.

In Love,

John Gunter

Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy Post?

life has always been a carnival!and sellin fear has always been the way of the controllers!so dont think you arn't part of the scheme!you can warn a fellow of your own peer group but to spread fear by pronouncement is just a way of promoting your own agenda!and cleverly disguised by saying what do you think!?hehe!!so you are officially on my JERK LIST until you prove otherwise!!hehe!!have a nice day!!hehe!!

Boone,
    Not News!! Most of it I've known about for years and yes most of it is true.
    I find it amusing though that your using it as an infomercial. I hope this new christian thing works for you.

Hi Phinnly Slash Buster and Lexx:

I was privy to some of this info. prior to reading the article, and feel that it is well written; people need to be aware of this stuff. I never saw so many valid points (on one page) put together from one source- on this topic, anyway. Infomercial? No, I beg to differ- I didn't know when I stumbled on this article (amid the many others at theforbiddenknowledge.com) what it all entailed. My jaw did drop when it comes to a few of these tidbits. Phinnly, how did you catch wind of all of these??? Don't you think that many people would find these items to be news? I do.

I wouldn't diss the author by going against his simple request of leaving the article intact...I am not that disrespectful to post someone's material, but change it first, even if they didn't ask. Besides, I agree with him. The "Christian thing" is not new to me, and it works for me...you should try it sometime. (Assumption on my part? Well, one good turn deserves another.) So, because you know that he has printed the truth on pretty much every point, why doubt the last one???

The original article (from referenced link) has many links on it.

I'll back up the bus here a little: last night, I was searching for a particular topic, and came across a lot of interesting stuff...I searched prisonplanet.com, thepowerhour.com, infowars.com, etc. when I came across theforbiddenknowledge.com

There is a lot of interesting items posted at these sites...ya see, a friend of mine (who doesn't have a 'puter) caught wind of something that is supposed to happen right after the Steelers win the Superbowl...she mentioned this over two weeks ago- and she told me that she didn't have all the details, but she would try to find out...so, because they are going to the Superbowl now, I was like..."oh boy, maybe she is on to something." The football games look pretty staged anyway, I have felt for a long time...she told me that someone had a vision/prophecy or whatever you want to call it, in 1998, and though she is skeptical about that, she told me that someone prophesied that sometime after 2000, Steelers will go to Superbowl and win, and that is a cue for a big virus to be released...I am kind of skeptical as well. But, this type of stuff is what makes me WANT to open my bible more...you do what you want to do.

Go ahead, discount me for it, criticize, throw punches below the belt- that's fine. I'll just say, consider getting the "Left Behind" Movies...part 3 (World at War) just came out- it is an excellent depiction of what is coming...be prepared. A lot of suspense, action, and well-written; elements of mystery and surprise, great actors and actresses (Kirk Cameron, Lou Gossett, Jr., etc.), great special effects, and meaning- I have watched the first two 3 or 4 times.

Oh, Lexx, I wasn't meaning to be put on your jerk list, though I have been on other peoples' lists (pre- and post-forum, I am certain)...come on, just because I posted an article on a topic or topics that makes some people feel uncomfortable doesn't mean I am a jerk...people need to be informed! This is a "conspiracy" forum, after all.
    Last edited by boone; 01-23-2006 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boone
    Hi Phinnly Slash Buster and Lexx:

Phinnly, how did you catch wind of all of these??? Don't you think that many people would find these items to be news? I do.
    Boone,
    You stumbled on one of my research projects, from years ago. Many of the subjects in your post became public knowledge through various F.O.I.A. litigations. I compiled a short list here for reference.

The following on Mind Control Experiments [including child abuse].

PROJECT MONARCH: GOOGLE---
    U.S. Army Lt. Col. in the DIA’s Psychological Warfare Division, Michael Aquino

Project MKULTRA
    Gordon Thomas,
    Journey into Madness: The True Story of Secret CIA Mind Control and Medical Abuse, Bantam Books, 1989

John Marks,
    The Search For The Manchurian Candidate, Times Books, 1979

Martin A. Lee is the co-author
    Acid Dreams: The CIA, LSD and the Sixties Rebellion
    http://www.levity.com/aciddreams/

Black Helicopters have been around a long time, stealth tech. you know. I saw one in fact here in PA. Legend has it they were hunting down Marijuana growers…
    but who knows?!

HAARP. Google it you’ll find a lot of stuff on it.

#2 in your post… Onstar lowjack also been around a long time. Automobile manufactures have been working on it since the early ‘70’s it became a reality when GPS came on the seen, before that I’m sure they had earlier versions of it.

On satellites google NORAD or NRO

On banking: Banks have been working on cashless transactions for decades; I used to work for a bank. Their goal is to create a totally cash free society.

On micro-chips under the skin: it is at present being offered by two competing firms on the NYSE.

There is a much harder question to answer though.
    Why are some many people ignorant of these projects?
    ___In part because of a news black out on some of these issues: Your National Security State is working diligently to keep this stuff out of the news. Many books on these topics are out of print. There has been much litigation by The C.I.A and others to keep them from going to print. [John Stockwell’s Books and Philip Agee’s to name two]
    ___ Also you may be aware of the radical-right’s contention that many of our institutes of higher learning are infected with something they call ‘librul bias’. The neo-cons don’t want college students reading about this stuff. Our Gov’t guilty of Greed corruption, and depraved indifference for humanity and civil rights? Neo-cons want to purge the college libraries of this kind of stuff.

PSB
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 01-23-2006 at 06:40 PM.

Boone,
    Two items you posted deserve special consideration.
    - Mind Control using drugs and other techniques, torture, brain washing and
    - Virtual Reality.
    Some of what I’ll post is my read on this and there is documentation to support my contentions. The rest should be considered informed speculation based on many inter-locking threads in this tangled labyrinth spanning several decades in the late 20TH century. On both subjects this guy had a vested interest:
    Dr. Timothy Francis Leary (October 22, 1920 – May 31, 1996)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Leary

Virtual Reality: Timothy Leary / Documentary (2000)
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...roduct-details

Timothy Leary and the CIA
    http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/hambone/tlcia.html

The CIA, MKULTRA and Timothy Leary
    http://www.serendipity.li/cia/cia_lynx.html#mkultra

Dr. Leary was a paid Gov’t agent working for the C.I.A. in sub project 69 of MKULTRA. This is covered in Acid Dreams. He was commissioned to study the effects of LSD on volunteers at Harvard under many guises. The subjects were not informed about LSD or what effects it might have on them in some cases. From all accounts Dr. Leary was enthralled in this mission. Although he certainly didn’t give a damn about the damage he may have done to his unwitting subjects. The maniacal DR. continued with his experiments for several years until the Gov’t cut his funding. That’s when he took his experiment to the streets. He became an overnight celebrity. Still enamored with his own BS he fed acid to many visitors at his home but insisted that his guests must use it his way and go on some half-baked but very structured psychedelic journey. He documented these sessions. [ Proving that he was still infatuated with mind control] A lot of celebrities showed up at these acid parties and there is every reason to believe he reported all his findings to the C.I.A. I still believe this whole time he was on the Gov’t payroll.
    After jail and some obscurity Dr. Leary resurfaced again.
    His new toy, virtual reality.

And another thing!!
    KAL 007
    The 747 in question may have been operating as a spy plane. 747’S are well suited for this as well as other covert missions. Since the plane also has a large cargo area the C.I.A. and their Korean cousin the K.C.I.A. have used them to smuggle drugs, arms, whatever. It was mentioned by John Stockwell at on of his lectures I attended, still looking for documentation on that.

“If the 007 incursion was planned by the KCIA, with or without US connivance, why did they do it? There would appear to be three possible reasons, or some combination of the three: First, the 747 could have been functioning as a spy plane. A former U.S. Air Force intelligence officer remembers being told in 1967, according to Fred Kaplan, that KAL habitually attached side-view cameras to commercial airliners capable of long-distance photography. Newt Royce of the Hearst press reported on September 4 that U.S. intelligence officials admit that civilian airliners are routinely used for spying: Aeroflot for the Russians, and Finnair and others for the U.S. The common counter-argument that the U.S. needs no such photos because of its satellites, runs against the fact that satellites fly at regular times and so can be evaded if necessary, and that photos taken at 30,000 feet can often tell more than, or at least confirm, photos from satellites”
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard54.html

GOOGLE: CIVILIAN 747 AS SPY PLANES
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 01-24-2006 at 12:08 AM.

This guy I know was on a military base I won't say why or exactly when, but according to him the logs that he saw had 2 jets in the area of the plane that crashed (supposedly when the passengers tried to overtake the terrorists). Now from what he saw he is convinced that the jets shot down the plane before it could reach the intended target. Really not a lot of facts that I have, but before he told me this I thought it was definitely possible the plane was shot down.

Quote Originally Posted by ScamON
    This guy I know was on a military base I won't say why or exactly when, but according to him the logs that he saw had 2 jets in the area of the plane that crashed (supposedly when the passengers tried to overtake the terrorists). Now from what he saw he is convinced that the jets shot down the plane before it could reach the intended target. Really not a lot of facts that I have, but before he told me this I thought it was definitely possible the plane was shot down.
    More detail would be useful. What plane are you talking about?

"I wish I would be abducted by aliens...because, it's so boring here!"

--The X-Files

Please seek professional help

Thanks for all the info. here...and the Steelers DID win..oh brother- wondering if there any valid basis for this claim...anybody else catch wind of what I wrote about above???

Hi,

I think I'd like more corroborating evidence before I accept some of this stuff as gospel. A lot of it sounds like urban legends to me.

:confused:

Quote Originally Posted by gamut
    Hi,

I think I'd like more corroborating evidence before I accept some of this stuff as gospel. A lot of it sounds like urban legends to me.

:confused:
    A lot has already been verified with supporting docs and FOIA filings. see links

To know that Boone lives in Wisconsin is a scary thought. I myself live in Wisconsin and hope that I never have to worry about coming across you. You need serious professional help. You have a right to think what you want about conspiracies and such but stop trying to scare people. You talk about reading the bible with an open mind but how about you try living life with an open mind? Your's seems awfully closed. If the end really is near, don't you think GOD will know if you only decided to accept him after knowing the end was almost here? Why weren't you believing in him before then? Scare tactics should NEVER be used to convince people to believe in GOD...you should believe in him because you love him, not because you're scared of him and his judgement. As long as you live your life as a good person and keep him in your heart, I believe GOD will always take care of you and that you needn't be afraid of his judgement.

Say WHAT??? Ah, Thanks for your concern, Jen. "Serious professional help?" Are you a shrink? Should I go get prescription anti-depressants that have serious side-effects? I did not write the article that I started the thread with, but there is much basis for it.

If you do not want to get scared, do not read "conspiracy theory zone" posts...go ahead and crawl into your shell and pretend that everything is honky-dory, for ignorance is bliss. I have an open mind, that is why I refuse to think that "this stuff couldn't be happening...nah..."

Where on God's green earth did you get the idea that I haven't believed in God for many years (as I have)? Where did you get the errant idea that I have been "she of little faith" until as of late - I have believed in God since I was a child and I am around 40 now. (watch out for middle-aged women - it could be me...you never know...I am in WI and pose no threat to anybody- I am as gentle as a lamb, sensitive, tender-hearted, and wouldn't hurt a fly.)

I am afraid of God's judgement? Maybe- afraid that I haven't been a true and faithful enough servant, afraid maybe not to make the grade...conscience it possibly could be referred to a bit, also, obedience to the best of my ability...though I know I am not perfect, and am glad that He knows we ain't perfect.

These tactics posted here were not with the intention of getting people to believe, ie an ulterior motive- but to inform peeps of the possibility of injustices.

I know God takes care of me, and my family, and loved ones, and I do love HIM.

Do not read if you will get more SCARED: if you've read, and/or know about chemtrails, what they are, know that they have been spraying in WI...in my travels, and in my hometown over the last 2.5 weeks, I have seen spraying in Madison, Wausau, and Ashland, PLUS in my hometown. That is probably what explains the aches and pains in my body (bad) that I am counteracting with a cleansing nutritional supplement...I was in these towns/cities for days at a time, out of necessity, and so exposed to who-knows-what.

Thanks for the opportunity to clear the air.