+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EcoQuest

EcoQuest

I am writing to ask around by any chance If anyone happens to familiar with the company known as EcoQuest. It is chiefly headquartered in Greeneville, TN, and it is a sales product business to post on the internet. I am considering trying it out for a business but before I begin with it, I would like to find out more about the company from others who are familiar with it. I want to make sure it is a legitimate business.

Thank you very much.

epsdirect Guest

Re: EcoQuest

Hi Blessing!,

I am an EcoQuest business owner and just want to comment on some of the posts here.

First off, "is EcoQuest legit"? Absolutely, I have been working with the company for 7 years not, fired my boss, and live every minute of it. It is not a get rich quick program, but it is well worth the effort.

To be honest, some may say that Ozone is "bad". Now, bear in mind Ozone is a hot topic among the medical community. Our products have a feature that allow ozone to be omitted. In fact, you never need the ozone feature. The RCI cell that our units contain can kill bacteria!

Further, EcoQuest also market's a Fresh Air purifier that doesn't produce any ozone. So if Ozone is the problem, don’t sell it! ;)

I just wanted to touch on one fact that I know. Alpine/EcoQuest has been around for 20 years. There products are used by the US Pentagon, US Red Cross, millions of hospitals, day care centers, and well over 7 million homes/business.

More importantly I have a 4 year old daughter. If I didn’t believe in the products they wouldn’t be in home own home. These products are life changing. Here are just a few testimonial letters that I received from my customers. Yes, one of these letters is from Macy’s – the same company that brings you The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and Macy’s 4th of July Fire Works Show! Testimonial Letters or click here: https://www.secure-session.com/files...al_Letters.pdf

In the end, there has NEVER been one lawsuit (and this includes by the US Gov’t) arguing the SAFTEY of the products. Why not?

Because when used correctly, they only put back what the normal levels of ozone that is found outside right now. There is a great website called: http://www.understandingozone.com - it's free and very informative. It's the same process that mother nature uses to clean the air.

Back awhile ago we were sued once. The law suit was only because of product claims, NOT safety. Ok, so we lost that law suit (but did we; we are not able to claim that we can reduce smoke and tobacco smoke - at it's source! - which does contain over 4,000 chemicals), but that's been it for the courts. Our products are time tested, and now officially proven by the medical community. In fact, no agency ever stated that EcoQuest purifiers are unsafe.

I wish you the best in what ever you wish to pursue. EcoQuest is a great company with great products.

PS: The EPA is the agency that has stepped in an started the articles about how "bad" ozone is. I live 10 minutes from the WTC. This is the same agency that said the air was "safe to breathe" ( http://www.epa.gov/wtc/stories/headline_091801.htm ) months after 9/11. We all know this was false, and it was said so that people would go back to work on wall street. Our economy is more important than health.
    These are great articles:

EPA Misled Public on 9/11 Pollution
    http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0823-03.htm

EPA misled public on 9/11 pollution
    White House ordered false assurances on air quality, report says
    http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...3/MN300070.DTL

I always take Gov't issued reports with a grain of salt. In fact I would never allow the Gov't to tell me what's safe. I leave that up to the experts.

We have heard of lobbyists, they are powerful. Let's not forget, Honeywell and other filter companies would prefer EcoQuest not be on the map. We have been hear for 20 years, and we will continue to grow, despite there efforts!

God Bless and Wishing you the best of success.