+ Reply to Thread

Central Bank Of Nigeria

I received an email from Prof Charles C. Soludo

Stateing a large sum of money is comming my way. Has anyone else received this garbage. It's sayin it si form the government og Nigeria, and is purely a scam.
    Last edited by GaryH; 01-22-2006 at 03:21 AM.

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria

ATTN: BENEFICIARY/NEXT OF KIN,

LAST QUARTER PAYMENT NOTIFICATION ADVICE OF THE YEAR.IN OUR RESPONSE TO INSTRUCTION FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA TORELEASE AND PAY ALL FOREIGN CONTRACT FUNDS TO THEIR BENEFICIARIES, I THE GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA ON THIS DAY ISSUED THE RELEASE OF YOURFOURTY TWO MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS (USD42,000,000,000.00) CONTRACTPAYMENT BY CLASSIFIED BANK DRAFT.
    THIS IS BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS DIRECTED THAT ALLFOREIGN PAYMENTS AT THIS TIME THAT INVOLVED HUGE SUMS OF MONEY SHOULD BEPAID BY CLASSIFED BANK DRAFT AS MEASURE TO CHECK TERRORIST ACCOUNT OPERATION AND TO BE ABLE TO MONITOR EVERY PAYMENT.

IN LINE WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT, I HAVE THEREFORE SIGNED YOUR PAYMENT DRAFT.A DRAFT PAYMENT COVERING YOUR (USD42,000,000,.00) CONTRACT SUM HAS BEEN RAISED IN YOUR FAVOUR TO BE DRAWN FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OFF SHORE ACCOUNT IN AMERICA AND EUROPE. AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO CONTACT DR. MRS.JOY OGE.INTERNATIONALREMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA FOR THE MAILING OF YOUR DRATF.

CONTACT HER VIA EMAIL: cbn_joyoge@yahoo.co.uk

SECURITYNO:BECAUSE OF THE INHERENT COMMUNICATION PROBLEM IN NIGERIA ON EMAIL ADDRES AND FORWARD YOUR ADDRESS WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE THE DRATF TO BE SENT TO.AND YOUR TELLEPHONE NUMBERS,ALSO YOU CAN AS WELL ARRANGE FOR A PHYSICAL COLLECTION OF YOUR DRAFT FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA HERE.BE WARNED, YOU SHOULD AVOID AND PREVENT ANY THING THAT CAN CAUSE UNNECESSARYDELAY,AS THIS MAY BE THE LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT,HENCE ALL YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND CONTACTS HAVE FAILED YOU.

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS.
    YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    PROF.CHARLES SOLUDO
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Yes, I receive these emails every day.

Sometimes they say they're from Nigeria, other times
    they say that they are from the UK. And my email
    was attached to a winning batch number- and to keep my
    number safe so that others can't claim my prize.

Then I receive over 30 emails a day from these
    foreigners saying they will give me 10% of their
    money if I let them use my bank for the transfer-
    because they can't receive US funds(or something like that). These are
    the ones that claim to own a museum or other,
    and need my help urgently to receive their
    profits.

A few times they tell me that there's a
    law in their country where when someone
    dies, their relatives from other countries
    can claim their money. And my surname is the same
    as the person that passed away. As the branch
    manager of the bank, or the bank owner,
    they can pretend that I am the relative,
    and if I agree, they'll give me 50-70%
    of the money for helping them out.
    So please send your bank info,etc
    so we can get this processed within the
    allowed time period. Because a relative
    only has so long to claim the money.

Once they said my name was the exact name
    of the person that died, after I never
    responded, they sent another email.
    The next time they said that my name
    is the same as the man that died.
    Then I knew for sure they were so
    full of it. Because I'm a female
    and I doubt that anyone out
    there has my exact name. My name
    is very unique, then to think
    that a male African or someone from the UK
    had my name, um?Wrongggggg!

Everyday they NEVER fail to come up with
    another lie attempting to get my info!

I'm really curious to know how they keep
    getting my email addresses because my
    friends and family say that they never
    receive them.

This is the last one I received.....

Disney Lottery wrote:
    INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
    DISNEYS WORLD LOTTERY, UK
    3b Houghton Way, St James Centre,
    Leicester City, L30 1RD
    ================================
    TICKET NO: 0012-1259-222-702DSW
    REF NO: DSW-L/200-223423
    BATCH NO: 2115DJL-05
    SERIAL NO: S/N-04180
    ================================
    AWARD WINNING APPROVAL: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of winners of
    the
    DISNEYS WORLD LOTTERY PROGRAMS held 22th Febuary 2006. Your company
    or
    your personal e-mail address is attached to ticket number
    0012-1259-222-702DSW, with serial number S/N-04180 drew the lucky
    numbers
    348-24-376-48-29-79, and consequently won in the first lottery
    category.
    You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US
    DOLLARS in cash credited to file REF NO: DSW-L/200-227751. This is from
    total prize money of US 25,000,000.00 DOLLARS, shared among the Twenty
    five
    (25) international winners in this category. All participants were
    selected
    through our Computer ballot system drawn from 21,000 names, 3,000 names
    from
    each continent, as part of International Promotions Program.
    Your fund has been deposited in an escrow account with our affiliate
    bank
    here in UK, and insured with your REF NO: DSW-L/200-227751 and your
    address. You are to keep your TICKET NO. REF NO. BATCH NO. and SERIAL
    NO.
    From the public, until you have been processed and your money remitted
    to
    your personal account.
    To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the claims
    department by
    email for processing and remittance of your prize money to you. Your
    assigned claims officer contact email is:
    ------------------------------------
    Name: Smith Whites
    E-mail: smithwhite@uk2.net
    ------------------------------------
    He is to help you in claiming your due prize. Remember, all prize money
    must
    be claimed not later than the th of 22th March 2006. All funds not
    claimed
    on or before the fixed date will be penalized accordingly.
    NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
    remember to quote your ticket, reference, batch and serial numbers in
    all
    correspondences with your claims officer.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Veronica Wallace
    For DISNEYS WORLD LOTTERY UK;
    Claims Requirements:
    ==================
    1.Name in full-----------------------------------------
    2.Address---------------------------------------------
    3.Nationality-----------------------------------------
    4.Age-------------------------------------------------
    5.Occupation------------------------------------------
    6.Phone/Fax-------------------------------------------
    7.Present Country-------------------------------------
    PAYMENT MODE: OPTIONS
    1) BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
    2) CERTIFIED CHEQUE MADE OUT IN YOUR NAME COURIERED TO YOU VIA OUR
    AFFILIATE
    COURIER COMPANY AND WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS.
    NOTE: PLEASE INDICATE OPTION THAT BEST SUITS YOU.
    DECLARATION:
    I...............HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF
    ANY
    UNFORSEEN CIRCUSTANCE,MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY TOTAL
    WINNINGS.(SUPER STANDARD AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN FACILITATING
    THE
    TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.
    DATE--------
    ================================================== =============

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
    exclusive use of the addressee(s).This email and its attachments may
    also be
    privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by
    mistake
    please let us know by reply immediately and/or destroy the email and
    its
    attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.
    Last edited by amorist; 02-24-2006 at 10:32 PM.

you are right Gary. I get them all the time and i tell them where to shove it.

On Miami Beach dressed as a othodox Rabbi.

No,NO you must get a adress and name that may sound suspicious to the authorities listening in and reply from that adress to this , howyou say scamer?.I can see gwb right now in a closet someplace staring at the screen, hanging on your every word as you respond to this sudo african, naked with a bottle of ripple, hand lotion nearby, well you get the picture.
    For example. Get a adress like "drealsaddamh@yahoo.com". then you talk to this sudo african fellow about how funny it is that they have a imposter on trial instead of yourself, the real sodom hussain. Thank him heartily for hiding the nuke/bio/chem weapons in his country,before the american dogs invaded, and yes it is o.k. to blow up some non-moslem infidels with one of the nukes as you have plenty stored over there.HARRR!!!!kick them in the niether regions!!!

I cannot count the number of these emails I get per week, or the number of victims I have spoken with who did not know it was a scam until it was too late.

Shawn
    www.ScamvictimsUnited.com

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Actually, just thank them politely and tell them (name of your favorite military unit here) will be by shortly to collect the money as we spread democracy to all oil producing nations.

contractor!
    From: charlescbn@cfl.mail-block.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR

ANNEX - LAGOS
    TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS
    FAX: 234-1-759-0079.
    Tel:+234 802 399 8610

CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,
    Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
    A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA
    Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009
    U

rgent Attention,Note that We found your name on our file here as a contractor who have not receive his payment but we apologies, for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences and inflict that we might have indulge you through. However, we were having some minor problems with our payment system, which is inexplicable, and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting foreign contract payments. We apologies once again.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the Federal Government your name and company is on the list major contractors who have not received their payments for the Federal Plateau Project.I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in my file your outstanding contract payment is USD$Twnty two Million seven hundred Dallars million dallars ($22.7) kindly contact us for the immediate transfer of your already approved funds.
    Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings.

1) Your full name.
    2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
    3) Company name, position and address.
    4) Profession , age and marital status.5)Working I'd/Int'lpassport.

(6)Bank name/address.7)Bank account.

As soon as this information is received and confirmed, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft from Central Bank of Nigeria and a copy will be given to you for you to take to your bank for confirmation. Get back to me immedaitely. As a result of the on-going drive of the Government to update its books and clear payment to contractors, I strongly recommend that you promptly start your clearance as soon as possible for more clarification and for immediate transfer of your funds

I attach my Working I'd/Int'lpassport for your own clarification.

SINCERELY,

PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

these jackasses need to get a real job

I just recieved one of them. I sent them the name of my father, who has been dead for about 3 years now. They responded saying they confirmed my information and my payments are ready. All I have to do is re-confirm my address and info and my check will be on its way. WHAT DO THEY DO EXACTLY? I guess they try to get your bank info and any other to try different scams? Kind of makes me wonder!
    Here is the email. Pretty well laid out to. You should see it in the email. It even has a copyright! Now thats some work to make some money. Sounds like they could probably have a pretty good job if they wanted.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. Largest, Real-Time Online Banking Network In Nigeria. Our Core Values Are >>> Humility, Integrity, Empathy, Resilience

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
    TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS

From The Desk Prof.Charles Soludo.
    Office of The Governor
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.

ATTENTION:Louia Robert Whittaker

We are in reciept of your email and it's contents was well noted and understood, the auditors of this bank, have just concluded a meeting regarding your payments, we are still waiting for your informations so that we can forward it our Legal Dept. after series of verifictaion, we wish to inform you that the informations you presented are accurate and in line with what we have in records.

We have just recieved a go ahead endorsed document from the federal government instructing us to effect payment immediately.

The funds you are about to recieve evolved as a result of the contracts the late John Whittaker, this man duely executed his contract with the N.N.P.C(Nigeria National Petroleum Co-operation CONTRACT NUMBER/23468930/N.N.P.C year 1996, without recieving payment, as by then the country did not have enough funds to remmit his payment due to socio-politica/ economic factors.

It"s sad to say that this man his wife and two kids, where inolved in a plane crash to which they all lost their lives.

His payment files where just released to our office last week, now your name , is boldly indicated on his file as the Next Of Kinand only locatablesurviving relation to the late John Whittaker, and that is why we have decided to contact you in order to remmit the funds to you immediately, inline with our normal banking tradition.

To this regards we advice you send us detailed email and let us know how you want the payment ,either by Certified Bank Drafts , or by Direct Electronic Telegraphic Wire Transfer.

If you want a bank drafts, do reconfirm your address, where we are going to mail the drafts and also your full name as it is to be indicated on the drafts.

If you do prefere Direct Wire Transfer, then confirm to us the folowing informations.

1. Bank name and address
    2.Bank account Number
    3.Your account name
    4.Bank routing number
    5.Bank swift code
    6.Your Telephone number

As soon as we are in reciept of the requested informations, we shall endorse your payment documents, to protect your intrest in the U.S.A and also to protect our services to you down here as the paying bank, the documents will be sent to you by email attachement or fax. After which we shall make payment for you to go to your bank and confirm it.

After we complete your payment, we shall be sending you the payment related papers and also the payment codes,so that you can at this time tender to your bank before the final lodging of the fund in their bank vaults.

Note,that any email that you recieve from any office or body if it's doesn't have this Code :KTT400CBN just regard it as Scam,but if it has this code you know is from my office.

We shall make the payment so that you can go to your bank to confirm it as soon as we hear from from you.You are also advice to send your phone number for fast information,

YOURS SINCERELY,

PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    TEL:+234-1-4783195.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This E-MAIL may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by email at the E-MAlL listed above to arrange for the destruction or return of the original document to us. Thank you.

© 2006 Central Bank Of Nigeria . All Rights Reserved

SO I SENT HIM THE BS INFORMATION WITH MY DADS NAME RIGHT. HERE IS WHAT I RECIEVED IN RETURN.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. Largest, Real-Time Online Banking Network In Nigeria. Our Core Values Are >>> Humility, Integrity, Empathy, Resilience

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
    TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS

From The Desk Prof.Charles Soludo.
    Office of The Governor
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.

Attention:Louia Robert Whittaker,

This is to let you know that we have recieve the informations you sent to us regarding your money, and it is my pleasure to let you know that all arrangement regarding your payment through CBN certified Bank Draft have been made.

So right now i will like to let you know that your CBN Bank Draft is now ready to be deliver to you through your address in United State Of America.

So Mr Louia Robert Whittaker, according to our Banking rules and regulation, you are advice to pay the Registration/shipping charge of USD$2000 to our office to enable the Diplomatic courier service to deliver your Bank Draft to you with immediate effect ok.

Note that you have send this money immediately you recieve this mail so that there will be no delay in the delivering of your Draft to you and as soon as this Registration/shipping charge of USD$2000 is paid, your Bank Draft will come to your doorstep for you to go to your Bank and cash it immediately.

Meanwhile view the attachment file for the copy of your Certified Bank Draft/some other important documents that will bak up your Claim for your clearification before the original copy will be deliver to you.

Finally, make sure you send this money to us so that we can clear your shipping charge here and deliver your Draft to you.

Here is the Name to send the fees with:

NAME: UCHE UZOMA
    ADRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
    TEXT QUESTION: COLOR?
    TEXT ANSWER : GREEN.

Looking forward to hear from you
    Your Sincerely,

PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO,
    GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN),
    TEL:+234-1-4783195

© 2006 Central Bank Of Nigeria . All Rights Reserved

I received one too (read below) : it is and "advance fee scam" at some poin thy will either ask you form money (to pay some fee or bribe someone as excuse) or ask for personal (bank, SS# information). Just forget it.

FROM THE DESK OF MR MOHAMMED ADAMAH.
    BANK OF AFRICA [BOA]
    OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

Dear friend,

Compliments, Salam Alaykum! I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of
    BANK OF AFRICA. I am writting to seek your coperation over this business deal.

In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of$30million
    USD(THIRTYmillion US dollars)only , in an account that belongs to one of our
    foreign customers who died along with his entire family in a plane crash that took place in Kenya,East Africa,the Late DR. GEORGE BRUMLEY,a citizen of Atlanta,United States of America but naturalised in Burkinafaso,West Africa and contractor with ECOWAS,(ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES) .

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of
    kin to come over and claim his money because it cannot be released unless
    somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately , all his supposed next of kin or
    relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to makethis
    businness proposal to you and release the money to you via your foreign bank account as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and this money Could go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money
    remainedunclamed after four years, the money will betransfered into the Bank
    treasury as unclaimed fund.The request for your assistance and maximum
    co-operation as a foreign citizen to stand as the next of kin in this business
    is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a
    Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

40 % of this money will be for you as my foreign partner, inrespect to the
    provision of a foreign account. 10 %will be set aside for expences incured during the business and 50 % would be for me.There after I will come over to your country for disbursement accoding to the percentages indicated.

Therefore to enable the immediate trnansfer of this fund to you as
    arranged,you must apply first to the bank as the relation or next of kin to the
    deceased,indicating your claims and wherein the money will be remitted .

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of
    application which you will fill and submit to the office of the foreign remittance
    director of the bank of africa. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
    transaction is stricly confidential and i will use my position in this Bank to
    effect a hitch free transfer of the fund.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Please , visit the website below for more informations about the Plane
    Crash and the tragic death of the deceased and his entire family, Late DR. GEORGE
    BRUMLEY.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa...ash/index.html

Your’s faithfully,

MR MOHAMMED ADAMAH.

Bill AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
    BANK OF AFRICA.

Identify the address below as the reply-to address.
    mohammed_adamah@yahoo.com