+ Reply to Thread

9/11, US, religion and corporations hand in hand

As I was going over the famous 9/11 and pentagon attacks conspiracy theory thread I noticed that both parties left and right are just arguing with each other without the basic understanding of some historical facts and modern corporations and their ties with governments in general. So here are some references that it will definitely guide every logical human being into some sort of understanding of how the world is managed. The rest is up to you to do more research and make up your mind. USA has a very small role in the world politics and it only started about 50 years ago after the First World War and it is rapidly decreasing thanks to their cousin.
    The book and the films that are referenced here are quite fair and the information revealed should answer a lot of questions.
    • MI6 (inside the covert world of her majesty’s secret intelligence service) a book By Stephen Dorril – should be available at any public library
    • The Corporation – a three part documentary with Michael Moore and his colleagues about the role of big corporations on major events and the effect of it on our lives.
    • 911 in plane site – a documentary that simply examining the evidence of 9/11 attacks (thepowerhour.com).by William Lewis
    • Beyond Treason – a documentary about US government conducting experiments on human subjects and how they used depleted uranium on both gulf wars (thepowerhour.com).by William Lewis
    • The god who wasn’t there – it talks about the existence of god and Christianity. By Brian Flemming.
    I beg everyone to give a chance to their own conscience and at least watch the films if you don’t feel like reading the book. But be sure to read at least the Middle East section of the book. I myself was shocked after seeing and reading the above. I asked myself which one is it. Am I lying to myself or to the world? If to the world then one day pretty soon the world will turn against me as it is happening now. If I’m lying to myself I definitely don’t want to do that. What about you?
    You can get the films by installing LimeWire P2P share file and in the direct connect box enter
    This number exactly as it shows.
    72.60.30.189:9765
    :cool:

Re: 9/11, US, religion and corporations hand in hand

the majority of people in this country or any other are barely above the intelligence of animals.they do as they are told and follow the customs of the political machine like robots in a factory.they only question the 'facts" when they are adversely affected and then mostly to comply!?and most rebellion if at all is directed at personal rather then societal wrongdoing or restraint.all predictable and all under control.and those that escape this delimna only fall prey to the easy riches of the controllers who are waiting to accept new members who "get it"!!and who even can understand this post!?hehe!!for who really seeks truth and who just seek a better or more profitable life!?hehe!!ME ME ME!!hehe!!just so you dont feel alone!!hehe!!

Re: 9/11, US, religion and corporations hand in hand

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    the majority of people in this country or any other are barely above the intelligence of animals.they do as they are told and follow the customs of the political machine like robots in a factory.they only question the 'facts" when they are adversely affected and then mostly to comply!?and most rebellion if at all is directed at personal rather then societal wrongdoing or restraint.all predictable and all under control.and those that escape this delimna only fall prey to the easy riches of the controllers who are waiting to accept new members who "get it"!!and who even can understand this post!?hehe!!for who really seeks truth and who just seek a better or more profitable life!?hehe!!ME ME ME!!hehe!!just so you dont feel alone!!hehe!!
    Dear lexx,
    Thank you for posting a reply. I wasn’t expecting any reply since my post is purely educational. But unfortunately it doesn’t attract many viewers or maybe it is because of the way I wrote the topic. People along with other creatures are all unique and have needs. We are animals but way ahead of other animals and in the end we might destroy all there are unless we understand pretty soon that we should seriously stop the madness of some mentally ill, power hungry systems so called humans. That is happening now but quite slow.
    People in general are aware of the situation. But we have a tendency to forget and ignore easily and don’t forget the fear factor. All governments use propaganda. There have been and there is and there will be propaganda that is always hidden from the public in a way that public is not aware of the effect of the propaganda. Even the propaganda itself can be done by public without them knowing it. That doesn’t mean people are not intelligent. They simply don’t know. In order to manage a society there needs to be a system either political or legal. The system can be beneficial to all according to their activeness in the system and it doesn’t necessarily have to be corrupt or do any wrongdoing or be part of any ideology. But like I said Insomnia (ha-ha), Ignorance, and Fear and above all, Need, make us do things with a temporary benefit to one or a few, mostly without knowledge of its consequences in the long run.
    There is an imbalance of knowledge and the ones who know more take advantage of the ones who know less. Until everyone is almost in the same level of understanding the necessary knowledge in order to be able to defend their self being socially and psychologically, this mean process of destruction and deceit will go on and the ones behind it do their best to keep people in the dark. There are a lot of people who know what is happening and are in fact doing something about it. Let’s hope that everyone understands one day that they must like each other and value each other’s personality and believes. That would prevent us from harming one another. All we can do is uncover the truth and give more options and let people think and choose. After all that is our difference with other animals and our fingers of course.
    I am not looking for any position nor acceptance of anybody and the truth always comes out by the ones who where part of it. If you are looking for a position all you have to do is make yourself qualified enough and then simply apply. Then you become part of the system. There maybe you can educate people and make a change. But it is unlikely. These things take such a long time.
    Good luck=:)
    :cool:

Re: 9/11, US, religion and corporations hand in ha

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    HEAR HEAR!!
    You said it well.

Dear digiart, just to let you know im 100 percent behind you!! But also, not to hurt your feelings or anything but the first world war was 1914 - 1918 .... alot more than 50 years ago. And please.

can you break your text into paragraphs because that was very hard to read dude ok!

Hope i haven't hurt your feelings...

Kind regards
    dawn x x

Quote Originally Posted by dawny22 View Post
    Dear digiart, just to let you know im 100 percent behind you!! But also, not to hurt your feelings or anything but the first world war was 1914 - 1918 .... alot more than 50 years ago. And please.

can you break your text into paragraphs because that was very hard to read dude ok!

Hope i haven't hurt your feelings...

Kind regards
    dawn x x
    Member 'digiart' hasn't logged into Scam.com since 26Jan2006.

You are responding to a thread that is just over 5 years old.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post

HUH??

God kills kittens??

Well age or not the thought provoking stuff begs to be explored. Sometimes some information that was supposed to conveniently be forgotten returns like a bad conscience to remind us or to be reviewed with more afterthought than before.

Some predictions or speculations done when people said "Bhaaa its never going to happen!!" happened in part or as a whole.

Unfortunately the good predictors or "conspiracy nuts" get "accidents" and die. Like Mr Cooper for example. Seems the man was allergic to bullet lead.

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post

Derrrr i replied to the thread because when i did it was at the top of page one............. deeerrrrrrrr:
    Last edited by dawny22; 02-17-2011 at 03:51 AM.

Aldous Huxley "Brave new world revisited"
    Paine "Age of reason"
    Maciavelli.
    George Orwell. Animal farm.