+ Reply to Thread

YAHOO/MSN LOTTORY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS.What's this????

I have received a message from this man [email protected] who says:-

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today,20th January 2006 of winners of the YAHOO/MSN LOTTORY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on the 17TH of December 2005 Your email address, attached to ticket number ---------------------------------------------------------------got A category prize.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 1,500,000.00 Dollars (one Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in cash.This is from total prize money of 16,500,000.00 Dollars shared among the Three (3) international winners in this category.

After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from our database of emails, all participants were selected through a computer ballot system from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, North America and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.
    CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with STANDARD TRUST INC, a security House. You are advised to keep all winning lottery information and numbers from the public until our claim has been processed and your money remitted, in line with our company's security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous individuals.

To begin your claim, please contact your claims agent below; for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.
    MR. COLLINS RICHARDS,
    FOREIGN SERVICE MAnager
    STANDARD TRUST INC
    260 CONSTITUTION PLAZA
    HARTFORD, CT 06103-1800
    give ur info-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,

Mr.Charles Winters.
    The Promotions Manager,
    MSN Lottory Promotions
    One Microsoft Way,
    Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA.

Now plz can any 1 tell me wats this?????is there any truth beind this??????

Re: YAHOO/MSN LOTTORY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS.What's this????

I got something like that and I sent a copy in a email to Microsoft.
    I was told it was a scam and has been going on for a long time.
    I have also gotten a couple like it but with Western Union instead of Microsoft.
    I have also "won" every lottery in the world,without even buying a ticket.
    I have had a whole lot of "relatives" that I had no idea I had all over the world who have left money for me as next of kin.
    I have had people wanting to cut me in for a share of a whole lot of money if I would help them get it out of the country they were in.
    I have gotten "business proposals" from all over the world.
    My granmother told me once that if it sounds to good to be true then it isn't.
    DOUG HADDIX