+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SOHOjobs.org

SOHOjobs.org

Does anyone know if Sohojobs.org is a legitimate work at home website? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: SOHOjobs.org

I ordered one of their job packages and they never sent me my jobs. I have also heard others say they were ripped off by them also. Big Scam! Run! :(

thanks, Baron!

Most welcome. :D

I disagree! And the information that you were given about SOHOjobs is incorrect. I've been a member of SOHOjobs.org for about three months now. The site is fantastic. I got a job working from my home after I joined. I am working as a customer service agent thanks to SOHOjobs. They have been nothing but helpful. When you login to sohojobsmembers.com you will see that I am not alone. Most of their members seem to be working from home and talk about their various jobs and experiences on that forum.

I don't know what "job packages" Baron is talking about. SOHOjobs does not send out job packages. Once you join you will be able to login to the private forum where all the jobs are posted. There are hundreds of real jobs posted in the forum that are only for SOHojobs members.

After I got my job I told my friend that she should sign up because she had just had a baby. So she did and ended up getting a home based research job from SOHO. I am a member of another board too where people are talking about the jobs they got from soho.

I am very happy with them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to actually get hired to work at home. I dealt with someone named Michelle when I joined and she was so sweet and helpful.

So i would do more investigating if I were you. I think you'll find plenty of happy customers like myself!

Eve Mandy Noble

So after checking out their website, the concept is: you pay a small fee/mth to get into their forum of job openings. Their website looks pretty ok too.

baron, you sure you did the right thing?

I applied for a job on that site for a well known healthcare co. I never heard back from them after sending my resume, I emailed them several times with no response, I finally called the company I was trying to work for and they said that they did not, and never did have a position like that available. So basically, Soho is advertising jobs that do not exist.

As far as I'm concerned, SOHO jobs is a scam. My emails were returned until I decided to join. They quickly accepted the 24.95 membership fee, and I haven't had an email returned since. I knew it was a huge risk to begin with, because there was no physical location or phone number to refer to. I took the risk, but YOU don't have too! Anyone typing postive details about SOHO must be part of the scam.

Sohojobs Is a SCAM
    As well as virtualassistantjobs.com
    A.K.A. northendnetworks.com ALL 3 SITES ABOVE USE THE SAME IP ADDRESS.
    The owners of the sites apparently are Tryna and Dan Fitzpatrick
    Fitz Patrick, D tfitz@hotmail.com
    North End Networks
    po box 242
    Melbourne, Florida 32944
    United States
    That phone number is now disconnected , but if you google it you run across another site referenced as North End Networks
    it does list a CELL which drops to a females voicemail , (possibly Tryna)
    another site you will find is Grantflorida.com (also the same IP address) which advertises a house for rent by no other than Mr. Dan Fitzpatrick himself.
    That site does list a phone number which is registered in North Carolina.
    If you got scammed by sohojobs.com or virtualassistantjobs.com I feel bad for you but you may be able to get your money back now that you know a good starting point.

GOOD LUCK ..... and Stay away from them !!!!!!

SOHO is far from a scam! I have been a very happy member for about a month now. I would reinvestigate if I were you becasue they are not associated with virtualassistantjobs.com or North End Networks. They do post opeings that these companies have, but they are not a part of them.

What many people fail to understand is that there are hundreds of people looking to work from home and applying to the same positions. Just because you can't get hired, does not mean that SOHO is a scam. They deliver exactly what they promise - a list of job openings that can be done from home - that's it. They do not promise that you will get hired.

Check your resume and your attitude prior to applying. I personally do not want these jobs to stop hiring or posting to SOHO because of the few bad apples out there.

Thank you SOHO - for all that you do!

Actually SoHoJobs.org / SoHoJobs.com was founded around 1997 by Michelle Malone Peterson.

They are in no way affiliated with other companies. They are the real deal and their OWN company.

Many people share the same IP Address. That is irrelevant to the validity of this company.

You may view personal information on the owner of sohojobs.org at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=335551502

Have Questions? Contact her from her home page on myspace!
    Teri K ~
    Dedicated to helping others achieve an ultimate way of life ~ :angel: