+ Reply to Thread

Thread: online jobs

online jobs

Does anyone know of any online jobs/internet jobs/at home jobs that do not require money up front? I have been looking but so far have come up empty. Thanks.

Re: online jobs

I would say I have not seen any. It bugs me why it cost money to to get an online job (I have seen upwards $100+, why?!?), but Im guessing that if it does cost money to join, then thats what its all about. Geting to scam others to join or something. Bottom line, if it cost money, skip it. Good chance its a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by YG101
    I would say I have not seen any. It bugs me why it cost money to to get an online job (I have seen upwards $100+, why?!?), but Im guessing that if it does cost money to join, then thats what its all about. Geting to scam others to join or something. Bottom line, if it cost money, skip it. Good chance its a scam.
    It depends, If you are looking for a job where you will be employed or working for someone. No employer charge you a fee to work for them. If there is a fee it's a scam.

If you want to work from home independently there may be a small or large investment to get started.

Personally, I would only get involved independently, if to start was under a $100. There are some out there.

Just my 2 cents.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

A Solid work at home Opportunity--in business since 1868.

What is it? Carpetbagging?
    :)

I am just looking for a job that will supplement my income, i.e. a part time job. :)

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    A Solid work at home Opportunity--in business since 1868.

What is it? Carpetbagging?
    :)
    Ha, Ha,

No, scambuster, it is not carpet bagging. Just a company that been around for a long, long time. If you like to learn more,send a pm.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Quote Originally Posted by lanac
    I am just looking for a job that will supplement my income, i.e. a part time job. :)
    You are looking for a job or a business opportunity? You can supplement your income with both. the difference is a business opportunity may be a small investment to start. Finding a real job online is very slim. Those that offering jobs are asking for upfront money are scams. Employer don't ask for money to work.

There is a wonderful online job that requires an effort but you can make a decent part time income. It's EBAY and all you do is sell stuff you already have and do not need. When you have sold all your stuff go to garage and estate sales to get more stuff. Collectable stuff is an easy Ebay sale. I brought a box of 100 old records for 50 cents (the whole box was 50 cents) and have been Ebaying each one for the past year and getting an average of $5 each. I also located a small local manufacturer who supplies me with a very cheap hardware items that I also ebay. When I need more inventory I order a pallet and pay with my PayPal credit card. I run the same Ebay ad over and over 24/7/360 to move this inventory. I ship everything USPO Priority using thier supplies (free) and print the postage from my own computer.

I have provided enough info above to help anyone get started. If you do not know how to use Ebay for tothe bookstore and buy a Indiot Ebay book for $20.

Scambuster, a man of wisdom. Everyone should wise up and listen to what he or she may have to SAY.

My uttermost respect to Scambuster.........