Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

autosurfqueen Guest

This is what 12dailypro clearly states. So, how can anyone be "cheated" or "conned?"

Here is some of their Terms of Service:

:: TERMS & CONDITIONS

When you pay a membership fee to 12daily Pro you are acknowledging that you have read and accept the terms and conditions outlined on our site.

A. There is never any guarantee of earnings or profits

B. We have the right to change the terms and conditions of this site at any time.

C. Upgrade payments made to 12daily Pro are considered membership fees, not investments or deposits of any kind. The money we pay members is a payment for the service provided by them, viewing other member websites. All membership fees are non-refundable; charge-backs are grounds for account cancellation.

D. We cannot be held responsible for unforeseen or uncontrollable events involving our reserve fund, member participation, technical issues, or legislation. It may become necessary for the managers of this site to change our earning rates and referral commissions for continued growth and sustainability.

E. You may only have one account. Our IP verification technology will insure adherence to this policy. Anyone found in violation will have all offending accounts deleted without warning and all earnings withheld.
    Last edited by autosurfqueen; 01-18-2006 at 05:21 AM.

Re: This is what 12dailypro clearly states. So, how can anyone be "cheated" or "conne

And you will be our SLAVE once we have you waiting for a big fat check that you think you are going to get if you can write enough posts only convince enough people to keep sending money into us. You can almost HEAR the fear in your post and are probably scaring away alot more people than will listen to you.

Poor girl...she is a shining example of that last round that is going to be put out on the curb when this latest scam comes apart. Heck, almost shed a tear just now. NOT! :cool:

Re: This is what 12dailypro clearly states. So, how can anyone be "cheated" or "conne

Nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by autosurfqueen
    Here is some of their Terms of Service:

:: TERMS & CONDITIONS

When you pay a membership fee to 12daily Pro you are acknowledging that you have read and accept the terms and conditions outlined on our site.

A. There is never any guarantee of earnings or profits

B. We have the right to change the terms and conditions of this site at any time.

C. Upgrade payments made to 12daily Pro are considered membership fees, not investments or deposits of any kind. The money we pay members is a payment for the service provided by them, viewing other member websites. All membership fees are non-refundable; charge-backs are grounds for account cancellation.

D. We cannot be held responsible for unforeseen or uncontrollable events involving our reserve fund, member participation, technical issues, or legislation. It may become necessary for the managers of this site to change our earning rates and referral commissions for continued growth and sustainability.

E. You may only have one account. Our IP verification technology will insure adherence to this policy. Anyone found in violation will have all offending accounts deleted without warning and all earnings withheld.

autosurfqueen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scotterz
    And you will be our SLAVE once we have you waiting for a big fat check that you think you are going to get if you can write enough posts only convince enough people to keep sending money into us. You can almost HEAR the fear in your post and are probably scaring away alot more people than will listen to you.

Poor girl...she is a shining example of that last round that is going to be put out on the curb when this latest scam comes apart. Heck, almost shed a tear just now. NOT! :cool:
    http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/cor...itemId=7820076

Lifeclicks is 12dailypro.

This is all I have to say about 12dailypro, or any other subject on this sorry forum.
    Last edited by autosurfqueen; 01-18-2006 at 07:12 AM.

5. 01-18-2006, 07:05 AM

DethLOK is offline 12DP Thread Hater and Free Gift Getter User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by autosurfqueen
    This is all I have to say about 12dailypro on this sorry forum run by liars and opinionated morons. Who cares if you don't care?

http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/cor...itemId=7820076
    Yet you felt the need to say it twice... Here's the deal... Most people don't care one way or another about 12DP. Congrats to those that made/are making money... Sorry if you lose money. We do care that people keep starting dumb ass threads that continually repeat information that could simply be added to an existing thread.

Think the thread is too long? Check out the the GREENZAP thread... The people there are committed to that thread.

I am just asking everyone to please not start anymore 12DP threads...

if you do... know that I hate you. bubyenow.
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

autosurfqueen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK
    Yet you felt the need to say it twice... Here's the deal... Most people don't care one way or another about 12DP. Congrats to those that made/are making money... Sorry if you lose money. We do care that people keep starting dumb ass threads that continually repeat information that could simply be added to an existing thread.

Think the thread is too long? Check out the the GREENZAP thread... The people there are committed to that thread.

I am just asking everyone to please not start anymore 12DP threads...

if you do... know that I hate you. bubyenow.

Then get off the forum if you can't stand all the 12dp threads. No one is forcing you here. And the reason for my 2 posts in this thread, was I replied to one poster and had another reply for the moderator. If I want to start another thread, then I will.

Why are there people who always has to tell someone else what to do?

Major control issues here.

Obviously people do read ALL the 12dp threads, as you can see the number of "views" for each thread.

autosurfqueen Guest

Re: This is what 12dailypro clearly states. So, how can anyone be "cheated" or "conned?"

Here is something that WILL convince you.

http://forums.12dailypro.com/smf/index.php?board=5.0

Hope you have a few minutes, there are 229 pages to look at.

At least when I have something to say, I provide links, or cut and copied text, not trumped up tripe.

Anyone who wants to see my screenshots can PM me.
    Last edited by autosurfqueen; 01-18-2006 at 09:22 AM.

DethLOK is offline 12DP Thread Hater and Free Gift Getter User Rank

Re: This is what 12dailypro clearly states. So, how can anyone be "cheated" or "conned?"

No I'll stay... I've been here longer.

Oh.. I officially hate you by the way. :)
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

Autosurfqueen - Pardon me ....but "links" and "cut and copied text" are not something "you have to say" - it's something someone else already said. I am sick and tired of the 12dp threads. If you're making lots of money why not focus your attention there instead of here? Do you realize this forum is SCAM.COM? Dedicated to revealing "SCAMS". The more you post about 12dp here - the more negative responses you collect. For the millionth time - If this is such a great deal - why do you need more people in on it? In any business "cornering the market" would be a "best case" scenario. (That's keeping the info to yourself don't ya know.) This 12dp thing has been beaten to death on this forum. If you recruit anyone from here - well - they deserve it!

oh man! - DethLOK - you have been here longer than me as well! I'll watch my "p's" and "q's"......I think 12dp clearly states if you watch your "p's and q's" you cannot be cheated or conned...or was that if you are a "p" or a "q" you may be conned...it's all a little hazy to me ...----OH! I REMEMBER NOW - Every letter of the alphabet including the "p" and "q" will be required to send their payment within the 12 day period...no..no.. that can't be right...can it?.................in any case I will make a concerted effort to stay on the good side of DethLOK ;) !

autosurfqueen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    oh man! - DethLOK - you have been here longer than me as well! I'll watch my "p's" and "q's"......I think 12dp clearly states if you watch your "p's and q's" you cannot be cheated or conned...or was that if you are a "p" or a "q" you may be conned...it's all a little hazy to me ...----OH! I REMEMBER NOW - Every letter of the alphabet including the "p" and "q" will be required to send their payment within the 12 day period...no..no.. that can't be right...can it?.................in any case I will make a concerted effort to stay on the good side of DethLOK ;) !

Yes, that's right, this is a SCAM forum. Why do you, deth, Ponzi Nemesis, Scott, etc...literally live on this forum day and night and never report any other scams or comment on any other potential scams going on at any given moment. All any of you do on this forum is attack anyone who has anything "positive" to say about 12dailypro.

As for Dethlok telling me he hates me, how is that contributing to keeping people from being scammed?

As for Scott calling me a biatch, that is contributing to keeping people from being scammed???

If all of you weren't on this forum 24/7, 7 days a week, you wouldn't get tired of seeing all the new 12dailypro threads started.

Must be such a tough life, when the only thing you can find to gripe about is how many 12dailypro theads are started.

I see Ponzi Nemesis was banned from this site, says because he and "Charis Johnson" were using the same proxies. Of course we know that this means he was impersonating Charis, the founder of 12dailypro, on this forum.

How desperate !! He will devise any means to run down a company that hasn't close down or deliberately kept anyone's money, unless they were caught violating the Terms of Service.

And I haven't recruited anyone here, not trying to. I don't have to with the money I am making. I have one referral in the 2 and 1/2 months I have been with 12dp.

All of you bored forum junkies that live here can kiss my .....

Have a great day, I am having mine somewhere else! :)
    Last edited by autosurfqueen; 01-19-2006 at 12:35 AM.

autosurfqueen - If you are not trying to recruit for 12dp - what is the bright pink thing on the bottom of all your posts? For someone who keeps posting "that is all I have to say on this sorry forum" you seem to have alot more to say. Would it be rude to ask how much more? And this is just a little thing I have to say - because it kinda bugs me- you said " 24/7, seven days a week" ...well....24 would be 24 hours a day/7 would be 7 days a week - (often followed by 365 meaning all 365 days a year -as in all of the time) so - what were you trying to say?

Wow, I never knew that if it says "WE'RE A PONZI" in the termms and conditions, it makes it legal.

Just like yelling "Surprise!" before raping someone doesn't make it rape. Riiiiight?!

Riiiiight Dad, your comparisons are just genious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad
    Wow, I never knew that if it says "WE'RE A PONZI" in the termms and conditions, it makes it legal.

Just like yelling "Surprise!" before raping someone doesn't make it rape. Riiiiight?!

DaddyDu,

What in the hell does RAPE have to do with an autosurf??? Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Oh man you are loosing it..... Your scenarios are totally wacked!!!!!
    Last edited by uniqueinvest; 01-20-2006 at 08:31 PM.

Alright geniuses. If you could tell us how exactly the t erms ( no matter what they are ) make a program legal I am listening.