+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acn

Re: Acn

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    Since it's a startup, we don't have rep agreements yet, or a product, but it's our unoficial roll out. Soooooo, just make a list of 10000 people and let's invite them all to give us $4.95 / chicken, on we'll get them on within the next 6 months. Oh and...this is the best part, every 10 chickens you're downline sells, when you hit Black Diamond Chicken, you get a 10 bazillion dollar bonus. Sign me up, I'm in :)
    So it's PRE-LAUNCH??? Oh boy, I am so lucky to have found this opportunity before the rest of the world! I thank God for sending it to me. He must like me better than the rest of those losers out there.
    ;)

Quote Originally Posted by openQuestion
    So it's PRE-LAUNCH??? Oh boy, I am so lucky to have found this opportunity before the rest of the world! I thank God for sending it to me. He must like me better than the rest of those losers out there.
    heh heh heh..... good stuff! :D

Open....I must say, i've been following your posts pretty closely since Oct (which happens to be around the time I started on this site). You are 1 of a handful of people that I am always really interested to read your posts. I think, for the most part, you and I have similar opinions on many MLM/network marketing issues. That being said, I have noticed that your posts have become slightly more cynical over the last few months.... any reason for that? Just curious. (maybe you've been hanging around this board too much!!! ;) ) Just kidding! heh heh heh......

maybe you should surround yourself with positive people! :p (again just kidding....) Just wanted to let you know that I've noticed the ever so slight change.

not a bad thing, just a thing. :)

Quote Originally Posted by BIGfranky75
    heh heh heh..... good stuff!

Open....I must say, i've been following your posts pretty closely since Oct (which happens to be around the time I started on this site). You are 1 of a handful of people that I am always really interested to read your posts. I think, for the most part, you and I have similar opinions on many MLM/network marketing issues. That being said, I have noticed that your posts have become slightly more cynical over the last few months.... any reason for that? Just curious. (maybe you've been hanging around this board too much!!! ;) ) Just kidding! heh heh heh......

maybe you should surround yourself with positive people! :p (again just kidding....) Just wanted to let you know that I've noticed the ever so slight change.

not a bad thing, just a thing. :)
    Interesting comment. Perhaps I HAVE been spending too much time on here reading some of the complaints people have been bringing to the table. I guess that is enough to make a middle-ground person "turn" a bit.

No, I am not a fan of this industry and what it can do to people. There is a post on another threat from a girl whose family has been tied up in Amway/Quixtar in which she discusses how the business messed up her family while she was growing up. Stuff like that really, really saddens me. I really think you need separation of your personal life and business life (regardless of what this business might be), and this business has a way of blurring those lines...which causes situations like the one she describes. Yes, it wears on me.

But again, everyone needs to make their own calls with regard to this industry. I just think it's important that they gather as much information as possible prior to doing so.

I'll try to be less cynical moving forward. But the comment above was just me having fun! ;) I can't help taking shots at the religious aspects of the networking business...like this has ANYTHING to do with religion in any way. That REALLY drives me crazy. God is probably laughing His butt off up there when He hears that kinds of guff.
    Last edited by openQuestion; 01-17-2006 at 05:40 PM.

Interesting comment. Perhaps I HAVE been spending too much time on here reading some of the complaints people have been bringing to the table. I guess that is enough to make a middle-ground person "turn" a bit.

No, I am not a fan of this industry and what it can do to people. There is a post on another threat from a girl whose family has been tied up in Amway/Quixtar in which she discusses how the business messed up her family while she was growing up. Stuff like that really, really saddens me. I really think you need separation of your personal life and business life (regardless of what this business might be), and this business has a way of blurring those lines...which causes situations like the one she describes. Yes, it wears on me.

But again, everyone needs to make their own calls with regard to this industry. I just think it's important that they gather as much information as possible prior to doing so.

I'll try to be less cynical moving forward. But the comment above was just me having fun! ;) I can't help taking shots at the religious aspects of the networking business...like this has ANYTHING to do with religion in any way. That REALLY drives me crazy. God is probably laughing His butt off up there when He hears that kinds of guff.
    My favorite is when atheletes bring God into their sport! Liek God is wagering on these games or something....like he cares who wins! :D

Quote Originally Posted by BIGfranky75
    My favorite is when atheletes bring God into their sport! Liek God is wagering on these games or something....like he cares who wins! :D
    Yeah, everybody knows God is a Red Sox fan, after all.

;)

;)
    Not only that, but check this out, it's a binary plan, so that means I can only put two people underneath me, if you get started today, you'll get any spillover from me putting people in my organization automatically. Which would you rather have, getting started 2 months from now and being at the bottom, or getting all the spillover from people i sign up, in the next two months. Let's go ahead and get you started. What's you're date of birth???

Not only that, but check this out, it's a binary plan, so that means I can only put two people underneath me, if you get started today, you'll get any spillover from me putting people in my organization automatically. Which would you rather have, getting started 2 months from now and being at the bottom, or getting all the spillover from people i sign up, in the next two months. Let's go ahead and get you started. What's you're date of birth???
    Wow, so it's a binary plan, too? That means it's not one of those nasty multi-level marketing companies, then.

Wow, so it's a binary plan, too? That means it's not one of those nasty multi-level marketing companies, then.
    Well sir, i have nothing but the utmost respect for MLM, but no, just between you and me it's not. You see, we don;t pay on levels of compensation, we pay on product sold. So therefore, we can't be considered MLM. We're more like Market America, than an actual MLM. And our chickens are of the finest quality, so let's go ahead and get you started. I'll just need your John Hancock on this line right here and a check or credit or cash payment of $4.95. You;ve got nothing to loose and everything to gain...

Well sir, i have nothing but the utmost respect for MLM, but no, just between you and me it's not. You see, we don;t pay on levels of compensation, we pay on product sold. So therefore, we can't be considered MLM. We're more like Market America, than an actual MLM. And our chickens are of the finest quality, so let's go ahead and get you started. I'll just need your John Hancock on this line right here and a check or credit or cash payment of $4.95. You;ve got nothing to loose and everything to gain...
    Turns out I'm chicken.
    :D

Turns out I'm chicken.
    :D
    lol, oh well, some will, some won't, who cares, next :)

lol, oh well, some will, some won't, who cares, next :)
    But hey, maybe I'll buy some fowl from ya, anyway. ;)

Thanks for your answers. I have to say that after me and my friend read your posts we also want to join the chicken program. What's the name of the company. I suggest the following Ranking.

1. Chicken Little.
    2. BBQ Chicken
    3. KFC
    4. Chicken a la King (this is is tought to obtain because you need 3 KFC's who have 6 BBQ's with 18 Chiken Littles.
    5. And when you have 100 chickens in your downline you become a Hen. And when you become a Hen you are set for life.

Ralph

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph
    Thanks for your answers. I have to say that after me and my friend read your posts we also want to join the chicken program. What's the name of the company. I suggest the following Ranking.

1. Chicken Little.
    2. BBQ Chicken
    3. KFC
    4. Chicken a la King (this is is tought to obtain because you need 3 KFC's who have 6 BBQ's with 18 Chiken Littles.
    5. And when you have 100 chickens in your downline you become a Hen. And when you become a Hen you are set for life.

Ralph
    lol, i was actually thinking of creating a fictitious company in the shower this morning just for fun...

TEAMBIZOP Guest

Looking for a great company to pursue your journey in telecom? http://teambizop.lightyearalliance.com is the way to go they have a great Comp plan and excellent Customer Service personnel.

http://teambizop.lightyearalliance.com

NeoMaster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph

1. Chicken Little.
    2. BBQ Chicken
    3. KFC

Ralph
    I LOVE THAT !!