+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 20

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    FORK REPLACES DONKEY AS DEMOCRATIC PARTY SYMBOL
    January 11, 2006


    I'm not sure Sen. John Cornyn was helping with that lengthy presentation attempting to establish the many similarities between Samuel Alito and Sandra Day O'Connor.

    It doesn't matter. Liberals are being routed. They can change the lineup, the manager, the coach, but the losing streak never ends. By and large, Republicans aren't even bothering to send in their A team anymore. Alito can start wearing his iPod to the hearings. By the end of the hearings, he'll be addressing the senators as "dude."

    For fun, we ought to replace all the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee with "American Idol" contestants (assuming they wouldn't object to serving on a committee that includes a degenerate like Teddy Kennedy). Democrats would still not be able to persuade a single normal American that Sam Alito is "out of the mainstream."

    With all their hysteria about Valerie Plame, I had nearly forgotten what the Democratic Party stands for. It's good to be reminded that the sole item on the Democrats' agenda is abortion.

    According to Dianne Feinstein, Roe vs. Wade is critically important because "women all over America have come to depend on it." At its most majestic, this precious right that women "have come to depend on" is the right to have sex with men they don't want to have children with.

    There's a stirring principle! Leave aside the part of this precious constitutional right that involves (1) not allowing Americans to vote on the matter, and (2) suctioning brains out of half-born babies. The right to have sex with men you don't want to have children with is not exactly "Give me liberty, or give me death."

    In the history of the nation, there has never been a political party so ridiculous as today's Democrats. It's as if all the brain-damaged people in America got together and formed a voting bloc.

    The Federalists drafted the greatest political philosophy ever written by man and created the first constitutional republic. The anti-Federalists – or "pre-Democrats, as I call them – were formed to oppose the Constitution, which, to a great extent, remains their position today.

    Andrew Jackson, the father of the Democratic Party, may have had some unpalatable goals, but at least they were big ideas. Wipe out the Indians, kill off the national bank and institute a spoils system. Love him or hate him, he never said, "I'll be announcing my platform sometime early next year." The Whigs were formed in opposition to everything Jackson stood for.

    The Republican Party emerged from the Whigs when the Whigs waffled on slavery. (They were "pro-choice" on slavery.) The Republican Party was founded expressly as the anti-slavery party, which to a great extent remains their position today.

    Having won that one, today's Republican Party stands for life, limited government and national defense. And today's Democratic Party stands for ... the right of women to have unprotected sex with men they don't especially like. We're the Blacks-Aren't-Property/Don't-Kill-Babies party. They're the Hook-Up party.

    Leave aside any moral questions about baby-killing – a term I have come to understand the baby-killing party dislikes. Smoking is fun too, but even I wouldn't support a political party whose sole raison d'etre was to eliminate non-smoking sections across the nation. That's not exactly the Magna Carta.

    This week's conventional wisdom is that the Democrats weren't even trying to nail Alito at the confirmation hearings. Au contraire! The Democrats were tigers! They proved exactly what they set out to prove.

    In fact, Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-Hillary's state, was so deft in his questioning, he even has me convinced that Alito is going to vote to overrule Roe vs. Wade. (And just when I thought I couldn't be more enthusiastic about the nomination!)

    I'll go out on a limb and bet that, after the Democrats' expert cross-examination, Judge Alito has lost the support of every single member of NARAL.

    The problem for the Democrats is: NARAL members aren't like most people. "Give me liberty or give me the right to have unprotected sex with men I don't want to have a child with" just isn't that attractive a principle in the light of day.

    BY ANN COULTER

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    330

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    Interesting write-up...here's another one that I found interesting, and real relevant. This is a good thread to post this on, I think. Here you can read some testimonials from women who were hurt by their abortion(s), and also quotes from the Left who think Roe v. Wade was a bad decision:

    TVC/Operation Outcry Rally Bullied By Pro-Abortionists
    Source: TraditionalValues.org
    Posted by: admin - 2006-01-10 01:46:28

    January 9, 2006 – The Traditional Values Coalition and Operation Outcry held a press conference in front of the U.S. Supreme Court today to support Judge Samuel Alito’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

    The rally featured numerous women who described how aborting their unborn children had impacted their lives.

    Featured speakers at the press conference were: Andrea Lafferty, Traditional Values Coalition, Anne Newman, Operation Outcry; Karen Bodle, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; Luana Stoltenberg, Davenport, Iowa; Myra Jean Myers, Flower Mound, Texas; Julie Thomas, Mcdonough, Georgia; Kelly Roy, Hampton, New Hampshire, as well as Congressman Trent Franks (AZ-2 nd).

    “The turnout was amazing! Nearly 200 people gathered including many, many young people” said Mrs. Lafferty. After seeing the 200 pro-Alito demonstrators the fewer than a dozen Planned Parenthood activists vanished. However, half a dozen other pro-abortion protestors remained. They were mostly adult men aged 40 to 50 and a couple of women, splashed in fake blood. Not only were they screaming at our speakers, they also knocked over some young people who were with American Association of Christian Schools and TeenPact. We’re not afraid to debate this issue, they are!

    Mrs. Lafferty was deeply touched by the testimony of the women who spoke about their abortions. “Luana Stoltenberg told how she had aborted several of her children and could no longer have children as a result of those abortions. She said she had destroyed her family tree through these abortions!”

    “I would like to thank these courageous women for sharing their deeply personal stories of how abortion has devastated their lives. My hope is that they will continue to share their stories without being silenced by angry pro-abortionists,” said Mrs. Lafferty.

    Operation Outcry handed out a fact sheet with quotes from these and other women who have been injured by abortion. We have reprinted their comments below:

    “I have suffered immeasurably from abortion. The grief of knowing that I killed the only babies I would ever carry is devastating. I’m still a mother, it’s just that I’m a mother of three dead children.”

    – Luana Stoltenberg
    Three abortions resulted in a hysterectomy

    “I suffered through major depression for years and had many anxiety attacks. Mother’s Day is hard for me. Hearing a baby cry anywhere causes a sudden, sharp pain in my heart.”

    – Maureen Messersmith, Pennsylvania

    “Abortion hurts women and families, and it destroys relationships. I know. Abortion devastated my life. You can never get your child back.”

    – Caron Strong, National Director of Operation Outcry

    “My abortion took my daughter’s life, and it took part of mine."

    – Julie Thomas, Georgia
    Suffered with depression, anxiety, grief, remorse, and shame.

    “Eleven years, three clinics, two states, seven abortions, and not once was I told of the physical risks I would suffer later:fear of breast cancer and the necessity of bi-lateral mammograms; ovarian cysts; being bed ridden for five months in my last pregnancy and having to explain the possibility of “mommy dying” to our four young children due to placenta previa, which resulted in my losing all but two pints of blood; and, a partial hysterectomy at delivery.”

    – Joyce Zounis, Colorado

    “I became suicidal and mentally unstable. I had three nervous breakdowns in my early 20s. I led a very self-destructive lifestyle.”

    – Mary Ellen York, Michigan

    “The next day I turned to drinking to drugs, trying to drown out the memory of killing my unborn child. My self-worth plunged, I felt like I didn’t deserve to be a mother to the daughter that I had. I lost custody of her because I was unable to keep a job and my destructive lifestyle – drinking, drugs, my weight dropping to a dangerous 88 pounds, and not caring about anything.”

    – Cindy Williamson, Florida

    “ A few days later I experienced painful cramping. After I used the bathroom, I felt as though I passed something. To my extreme horror I saw a fully formed but small baby in the tissue in my hand. I was devastated at what I saw and realized what exactly I had done.

    – Kelly Roy, New Hampshire

    “For the first time in my life, I experienced a type of shame I had never experienced before. For the next 25 years, shame and silence dominated my life. Secretly, I believed that I did not deserve to receive love from anyone. I missed moments of bonding with my other children that I cannot get back.”

    – Cynthia Carney, Oklahoma

    “I tried to commit suicide and overdosed several times because I hated myself for what I had done.”

    – Rebecca Porter
    Florida Operation Outcry State Leader

    “There is a disconnect in every woman’s heart and mind when she consents to abortion. Although she tries to forget the abortion and suppress the memories, eventually she will face the reality that her own child was mutilated by abortion. My denial lasted 21 years. I wept uncontrollably from the depths of my soul for three days when I finally faced the truth.”

    – Karen Bodle
    Operation Outcry Pennsylvania State Leader

    “The biggest regret of my life is that I didn’t follow my heart and have the courage of my convictions to give birth to my baby.”

    – Tracy Reynolds, Texas

    “I felt different, and as the months passed I became very depressed and cried a lot. I had messed up so badly. I just wanted to cover it up and pretend it never happened – to make it all go away.”

    – Dawn Jackson, Texas

    “I immediately went into a deep depression. I began drinking heavily, using drugs, began running from relationship to relationship, and stopped going to many of my college classes. I was trying to kill the pain that started with the abortion.”

    – Cindy Collins, Louisiana

    Traditional Values Coalition had a large sign with quotes from the left who think Roe v. Wade is a bad decision, too. We have included some quotes below.

    “This Court’s abortion decisions have already worked a major distortion in the Court’s constitutional jurisprudence….no legal rule or doctrine is safe from ad hoc nullification by this Court…in a case involving state regulations of abortion.”

    Justice Sandra Day O’Connor
    Thornburgh v. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists

    “Roe v. Wade…ventured too far in the change it ordered and presented an incomplete justification for its action.”

    Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    North Carolina Law Review

    “One of the most curious things about Roe is that, behind its own verbal smokescreen, the substantive judgment on which it rests is nowhere to be found.”

    Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law Professor
    Harvard Law Review

    Roe v. Wade is “a very bad decision…because it is not constitutional law and gives almost no sense of an obligation to try to be.”

    John Hart Ely, Yale Law Professor
    Yale Law Journal

    “As a matter of constitutional interpretation and judicial method, Roe borders on the indefensible…[it is] one of the most intellectually suspect constitutional decisions of the modern era.”

    Edward Lazarus, former clerk to Justice
    Harry Blackmun (who authored Roe)
    FindLaw’s Writ

    “Since its inception Roe has had a deep legitimacy problem, stemming from its weakness as a legal opinion.”

    Benjamin Wittes, Washington Post Legal
    Affairs Editorial Writer
    The Atlantic Monthly

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    For every horror story about abortion and regrets from women who had them, there are probably at least 10 positive stories about how it was (even after a considerable amount of time) the best decision that could have been made.

    Lady Mod

  4. #4
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    For every horror story about abortion and regrets from women who had them, there are probably at least 10 positive stories about how it was (even after a considerable amount of time) the best decision that could have been made.

    Lady Mod
    Yeah... especially when a woman gets stuck with some guy's unwanted kid.
    He takes a walk; Her problem then!

    In the end it's the woman's problem to deal with. Not a very nice set of
    circumstances to make a decision about.

    I think men should be more responsible and have enough respect to protect
    the woman in regard to conception. Also, V.D., Aids.

    But, considering trhe "Porn." thread in the "Chat Here" forum, people that
    usually resort to exposing theirself to such filth would naturall not have
    any respect for other people, including theirself.

    Any wonder that there are rapes and perversion so rampant out on the
    street. This stuff isn't normal and is just indicitaive of sick minds and
    people that need help from a Psychiarists!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    These right-wing loony fascists will never get it. Somehow they've gotten the bizarre idea that the cure for all mankind's ills is just to keep running ever more and more unenforceable and draconian laws up everybody's asses. The net result is simply the further overall criminalization of society with negligible reduction in the conduct ( which becomes, thereafter, completly unregulated, uncontrollable and fertile ground for criminal profits ) with an infinite increase in consequences. It's technically known as "insanity".
    Last edited by dante; 01-24-2006 at 04:37 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    These right-wing loony fascists will never get it. Somehow they've gotten the bizarre idea that the cure for all mankind's ills is just to keep running ever more and more unenforceable and draconian laws up everybody's asses. The net result is simply the further overall criminalization of society with negligible reduction in the conduct ( which becomes, thereafter, completly unregulated, uncontrollable and fertile ground for criminal profits ) with an infinite increase in consequences. It's technically known as "insanity".

    ...but digging a child out of one's womb is "sane"?

  7. #7
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    ...but digging a child out of one's womb is "sane"?

    Pwrone... you have expressed the act quite crudely. But what does a
    woman do that has been left with some narcisstic, egotistical smucks
    progeny that has:
    1.) probably raped her, outright; who would want the progeny
    of such a beast? 2.) raped her getting her intoxicated and possibly using
    the "date-rape" drug. 3.) lieing or otherwise seducing her into the act
    and causing conception. Often to a person that's yet a girl, not suited
    for being a mother, or, someone that is not financially or otherwise
    capable/able to support a child. 4.) refusing to take financial respon-
    sibility. With most men, the only REAL concern they have is: 'hey, I
    don't want a kid; I don't want to support some brat until it is eighteen
    years old.

    Men's; for some of them, worst nightmare occured when DNA testing
    was perfected. Before then, they could say, "not my kid." Now, that's
    no longer possible.

    The choice of abortion is not a very nice alternative. But have you considered
    that this is also an invasive procedure of the woman's person and is very
    dangerous and hazardous, unless done in a properly equipped clinic. Then
    there's some risk?

    Do you realize, that prior to the established abortion clinics that a lot
    of these "procedures" was done in near dark, with a flashlight, on a
    park bench or in an alley, deserted building room or motel room, with
    a coat hangar. No sterile procedures applied, no after the "operation"
    possible medical attention. Often, the person doing it was a man that
    wasn't even skilled in the medical field, much less a doctor.

    Sometimes the woman performed the act on herself or had a friend do it.
    Then, they suffered serious injury, profuse bleeding, often died/and or
    developed serious complications that eventually led to the necessity of
    having to have a hysterectomy performed.

    A Hysterectomy is a terrrible procedure as well? In a man it amounts to
    having the Prostrated Gland and THe Testicles removed, all at once.
    Then serious after after-effects as a consequence, that amount to an
    early, abrupt onset of Menopause. A condition that is not any fun either.

    Isn't it ironic that it was a man that caused the problem of conception,
    then also further abuse by another man by performing such a crude,
    harmful procedure?

    Again, is not a very desirable chocie, but often better than the alternative.

    My problem with abortions is the so-called third-trimester type, also
    termed the "partial birth abortion" wherein the fetus, in this case fully
    developed child's head, is exposed out of the Vagina and a hole drilled into
    it's head so as to cause brain damage. Then, reintorduced back into the
    womb, where it dies and is aborted, so to speak "naturally."
    This is what should be stopped or not allowed. It is really a criminal act
    by all people involved.

    I say this because there is certainly ample time before hand to bring
    about abortion through medication or other procedures. I would say
    not later than two to four weeks after conception is realized.
    There are midwives and Herbologist available that can tell a woman
    what and how to use to voide conception.

    Otherwise, I would say, which will never happen, that it is too bad that
    such responsibility cannot be placed on men. This, of course, is not
    possbile. So in lieu of that, men should be brought to be more knowledgable
    and understanding of the situation.


    But, there's always a faction that has the attitude, as in all other things
    of tragedy, desperation, say: "not my problem" why should I care?!
    So I say to careless, disrespectful and irresponsibly inclined men that
    you should refrain from unprotected sex with a woman, or be
    celibate.

    By the way, what do you practice in this regard? Truthfully?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    26

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    What I don't understand is why everyone has to get so childish when it comes to politics. Ann Coulter is by far the most immature political "book seller" I've ever encountered. People seem to just pick a side and go with the flow. You see this on the left as well. In the end, it seems like most people just want to stomp and yell and kick and scream. "My party is better than yours" "My God could beat up your God"

    I think what it comes down to, sadly, is sports. People like rooting for team A, and like the idea of being "better" than team B. It's almost funny. When will people realize that THIS is the problem?

    Who would have thought that you could divide people's opinions into TWO categories. TWO!!!

    And what a waste of time the abortion issue has become. An important issue to be sure, but it has obviously become a battle cry for Team A or Team B. Literally. I watched a Pro-Life rally on Cspan yesterday and was disgusted at how similar it was to a sports pep rally. One of the speakers was screaming and spitting all over the place. As soon as someone mentioned a democratic candidate, the audience booed right on cue. It seems so forced, contrived.

    And THEN, when it was over - - this is no joke - - they marched down the street, like cheerleaders, chanting "Hey hey! Ho Ho! Roe V. Wade has got to go! Hey Hey! Ho HO!"

    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

  9. #9
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nessloch
    What I don't understand is why everyone has to get so childish when it comes to politics. Ann Coulter is by far the most immature political "book seller" I've ever encountered. People seem to just pick a side and go with the flow. You see this on the left as well. In the end, it seems like most people just want to stomp and yell and kick and scream. "My party is better than yours" "My God could beat up your God"

    I think what it comes down to, sadly, is sports. People like rooting for team A, and like the idea of being "better" than team B. It's almost funny. When will people realize that THIS is the problem?

    Who would have thought that you could divide people's opinions into TWO categories. TWO!!!

    And what a waste of time the abortion issue has become. An important issue to be sure, but it has obviously become a battle cry for Team A or Team B. Literally. I watched a Pro-Life rally on Cspan yesterday and was disgusted at how similar it was to a sports pep rally. One of the speakers was screaming and spitting all over the place. As soon as someone mentioned a democratic candidate, the audience booed right on cue. It seems so forced, contrived.

    And THEN, when it was over - - this is no joke - - they marched down the street, like cheerleaders, chanting "Hey hey! Ho Ho! Roe V. Wade has got to go! Hey Hey! Ho HO!"

    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


    yeah... only in America; a lot of Hypocrisy. eh? I wonder that how many
    of the individuals that are a part of the problem take the responsibility to live their life to try and make things better,for all of us and not commit the acts,
    or live their lives in ways that contribute to the problems that they say
    that they are against?

    All in all, as with most of the politicans, just a lot of mouthing off and
    lip-service.

    We truly are Sheeple-People!

    Those aligned with the so-called whacko, insane, demented moral majority
    folks, are so aligned; politicans, mostly, to assure they have another block
    of votes to depend upon.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    26

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    I really hope Russ Feingold runs for president. Although I'm an independent, I believe Russ is the closest to my views and he is truly more independent than any other mainstream politician. Russ works with both republicans and democrats and always follows what he believes - instead of what which way his party leans. He is the ONLY senator who stands up for our individual rights based on principal, not politics. He is the ONLY senator who voted against the Patriot Act. He truly is fighting for us. I encourage anybody to write him a letter either online or in the mail, and you WILL get a response. He ALWAYS responds.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    Pwrone... you have expressed the act quite crudely. But what does a
    woman do that has been left with some narcisstic, egotistical smucks
    progeny that has:
    1.) probably raped her, outright; who would want the progeny
    of such a beast? 2.) raped her getting her intoxicated and possibly using
    the "date-rape" drug. 3.) lieing or otherwise seducing her into the act
    and causing conception. Often to a person that's yet a girl, not suited
    for being a mother, or, someone that is not financially or otherwise
    capable/able to support a child. 4.) refusing to take financial respon-
    sibility. With most men, the only REAL concern they have is: 'hey, I
    don't want a kid; I don't want to support some brat until it is eighteen
    years old.

    Men's; for some of them, worst nightmare occured when DNA testing
    was perfected. Before then, they could say, "not my kid." Now, that's
    no longer possible.

    The choice of abortion is not a very nice alternative. But have you considered
    that this is also an invasive procedure of the woman's person and is very
    dangerous and hazardous, unless done in a properly equipped clinic. Then
    there's some risk?

    Do you realize, that prior to the established abortion clinics that a lot
    of these "procedures" was done in near dark, with a flashlight, on a
    park bench or in an alley, deserted building room or motel room, with
    a coat hangar. No sterile procedures applied, no after the "operation"
    possible medical attention. Often, the person doing it was a man that
    wasn't even skilled in the medical field, much less a doctor.

    Sometimes the woman performed the act on herself or had a friend do it.
    Then, they suffered serious injury, profuse bleeding, often died/and or
    developed serious complications that eventually led to the necessity of
    having to have a hysterectomy performed.

    A Hysterectomy is a terrrible procedure as well? In a man it amounts to
    having the Prostrated Gland and THe Testicles removed, all at once.
    Then serious after after-effects as a consequence, that amount to an
    early, abrupt onset of Menopause. A condition that is not any fun either.

    Isn't it ironic that it was a man that caused the problem of conception,
    then also further abuse by another man by performing such a crude,
    harmful procedure?

    Again, is not a very desirable chocie, but often better than the alternative.

    My problem with abortions is the so-called third-trimester type, also
    termed the "partial birth abortion" wherein the fetus, in this case fully
    developed child's head, is exposed out of the Vagina and a hole drilled into
    it's head so as to cause brain damage. Then, reintorduced back into the
    womb, where it dies and is aborted, so to speak "naturally."
    This is what should be stopped or not allowed. It is really a criminal act
    by all people involved.

    I say this because there is certainly ample time before hand to bring
    about abortion through medication or other procedures. I would say
    not later than two to four weeks after conception is realized.
    There are midwives and Herbologist available that can tell a woman
    what and how to use to voide conception.

    Otherwise, I would say, which will never happen, that it is too bad that
    such responsibility cannot be placed on men. This, of course, is not
    possbile. So in lieu of that, men should be brought to be more knowledgable
    and understanding of the situation.


    But, there's always a faction that has the attitude, as in all other things
    of tragedy, desperation, say: "not my problem" why should I care?!
    So I say to careless, disrespectful and irresponsibly inclined men that
    you should refrain from unprotected sex with a woman, or be
    celibate.

    By the way, what do you practice in this regard? Truthfully?


    With all due respect, the knee-jerk launch into the list of variables(rape, incest, etc.) that we ALL acknowledge as exceptions is tiresome. As for the other instances, I think that adoption should be explained and encouraged. Again, with all due respect, what do you think the REAL percentage of abortions are due to 'inconvenience'? I would bet that it is more than 80%. Probably much more.

    As for myself, when my ex-wife became pregnant(unplanned),we chose between marriage and adoption. Had we(she) selected abortion, it would have been because it would be a "pain in the ass" to carry a child to term. Have to explain to the family, have to take med leave from work for some portion of time, morning sickness, etc. Easier to simply kill it.

  12. #12
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    With all due respect, the knee-jerk launch into the list of variables(rape, incest, etc.) that we ALL acknowledge as exceptions is tiresome. As for the other instances, I think that adoption should be explained and encouraged. Again, with all due respect, what do you think the REAL percentage of abortions are due to 'inconvenience'? I would bet that it is more than 80%. Probably much more.

    As for myself, when my ex-wife became pregnant(unplanned),we chose between marriage and adoption. Had we(she) selected abortion, it would have been because it would be a "pain in the ass" to carry a child to term. Have to explain to the family, have to take med leave from work for some portion of time, morning sickness, etc. Easier to simply kill it.

    Oh yeah, pretty much as anticipated.

    You must be one of those individuals that hopes really hard every day
    that God Almighty will allow you to be the chosen one to sit at his right
    hand and TELL HIM who is to enter heaven and who not.

    Get ready for some heavy duty not too good Karma to fall on your head
    some days ahead in your life.

    Otherwise, it is really too bad that you was born a Man instead of a Woman
    so you could find out first hand what such a plight is all about.

    Maybe then, you could shed some of your self-righteous, indignant
    and arrogant manner.

    Anyway, hope you enjoy your life... :rolleyes:

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nessloch
    I really hope Russ Feingold runs for president. Although I'm an independent, I believe Russ is the closest to my views and he is truly more independent than any other mainstream politician. Russ works with both republicans and democrats and always follows what he believes - instead of what which way his party leans. He is the ONLY senator who stands up for our individual rights based on principal, not politics. He is the ONLY senator who voted against the Patriot Act. He truly is fighting for us. I encourage anybody to write him a letter either online or in the mail, and you WILL get a response. He ALWAYS responds.
    I agree. He'd get my vote. I've seen him on c-span several times. He's one of the few politicians making sense these days.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    Hey pwrone,
    Is Ann Coulter your new girlfriend? I notice you are peddling her slime here a lot these days.
    PSB

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    All this screaming we are hearing from the pro-lifers is definitely contrived and carefully staged to illicit an equally bombastic and childish response from pro-choice advocates.
    Why?
    The born again Christian fundy cabal that is out to trash the constitution and replace it with a theocracy, is losing a lot of battles lately and their now out for blood anyway they can get it.
    They lost this ID bs in the courts and their preachers have them wound up like little robots and sent them out to the streets.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Coulter: Fork Replaces Donkey As Democratic Party Symbol

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone

    As for myself, when my ex-wife became pregnant(unplanned),we chose between marriage and adoption. Had we(she) selected abortion, it would have been because it would be a "pain in the ass" to carry a child to term. Have to explain to the family, have to take med leave from work for some portion of time, morning sickness, etc. Easier to simply kill it.
    Pwrone, I know you do not feel this way. The sarcasm did not carry well this time.

    Lady Mod

  17. 01-25-2006, 03:21 PM


Similar Threads

  1. Why the Democratic party is now a Dinasaur.
    By MyJunk in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 07:05 AM
  2. Democratic Party Demonstrates How To Self Destruct
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 03:57 AM
  3. Meet The New Face of the Democratic Party
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 08:32 PM
  4. Welcome to the modern Democratic Party
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 12:12 PM
  5. STATE OF THE DeMOCRATIC PARTY
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 01:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
abortion, abortions, acknowledge, act, action, acts, adult, advocates, agree, allowed, allowing, amazing, american, amount, andrea, ann, anne, another, anti, ass, association, ation, attacks, attention, attitude, audience, babies, baby, bad, based, bathroom, beast, beat, bet, better, biggest, blood, bombastic, book, borders, brain, brain damage, building, called, cancer, cannot, care, carefully, carolina, carry, case, categories, caused, causing, cer, chan, child, childish, choice, chris, christian, chuck, citizens, classes, clerk, cli, clinic, clinics, closes, coa, coach, college, comments, commit, common, complete, con, condi, congressman, cons, consequences, constitution, continue, convictions, coo, couldn, courage, courts, cover, cry, cspan, cure, damage, dan, dangerous, dark, date, day, days, dea, dead, death, decided, decision, delivery, democrats, demons, denial, deserve, destroyed, destroys, devastating, didn, dig, director, distortion, dna, doesn, don, dow, dozen, drew, drilled, dropping, drug, due, early, effects, eliminate, ends, enter, exceptions, expert, explained, exposing, extreme, face, faced, fall, families, family, father, fear, feel, felt, field, financially, five, forget, forgot, formula, fra, front, fully, gain, georgia, girl, gold, good, greatest, ground, guy, had, hand, handed, happened, hard, hated, head, heart, held, helping, hey, his, hole, hope, horror, hurt, ian, ill, ime, immature, important, inconvenient, india, indians, individuals, injury, insanity, involved, involves, involving, ion, iowa, isn, issue, item, jackson, jean, jerk, john, joke, joy, judge, judiciary, judiciary committee, karma, kelly, kennedy, key, kick, kill, killed, kind, large, last, launch, leaders, leave, les, letter, liberals, liberty, light, limited, line, lis, lives, long, longer, losing, lost, lot, louisiana, mail, mainstream, majestic, making, manager, mankind, marriage, matter, medical, member, members, memories, memory, menopause, mentally, mention, method, michigan, millions, mind, moral, more, morning, mother, mouthing, myers, nail, nation, national, need, ner, nervous, net, nice, nigh, nominatio, nomination, normal, nullification, onli, online, only, operation, ordered, par, part, party, passed, patriot, pen, pennsylvania, person, personal, pin, place, plan, planned, platform, point, politician, por, porn, pos, position, positive, post, pounds, power, presiden, president, prior, pro, profits, property, protected, protection, proved, public, questions, quote, quotes, rally, rape, raped, rapes, rated, ready, real, reality, reasons, reduction, regulations, remember, removed, rent, replace, republicans, respect, responds, response, responsible, ridiculous, rio, risk, roo, room, roy, run, runs, safe, secretly, seem, selected, sen, senate, senate judiciary committee, senators, sense, service, set, sex, sharing, shed, sheet, sick, sign, silenced, simply, small, sole, soo, spoils, staged, star, start, state, states, stein, stood, stories, story, stream, street, subs, suc, suicide, supreme, supreme court, system, takes, ted, texas, they, thought, thread, tie, time, times, tissue, today, told, trac, tree, tribute, uncontrollable, une, unwan, usual, voted, votes, voting, wanted, waste, watched, ways, weak, wearing, week, weeks, wife, woma, women, won, work, worked, worst, worth, wound, write, wrong, year, years, yesterday, york, young

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •