+ Reply to Thread

Six(6) Offers for a Laptop @ Yourgiftfinder.com

Yourgiftfinder.com is a MetaRewards site and they offer a laptop for only six(6).
    Participate in and complete six offers from our sponsors, one sponsor offer from group 1, two sponsor offers from group 2, and three sponsor offers from group 3. Please note that you may complete only one Discover® Card application as part of this offer.
    You can choose a:

1) Gateway® Laptop Computer

Intel Celeron D Processor 325 (2.53GHz)

256MB DDR SDRAM, 24x/10x/24x CD-RW / 8x DVD combo

40GB HD, 15-inch XGA TFT Active Matrix Screen

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

Packed with the multimedia performance of a desktop, this notebook features the perfect blend of design, value and entertainment.
    2) IBM® ThinkPad G41 2881 Laptop

Intel Celeron D Processor 325 (2.53GHz)

128MB DDR SDRAM, 24x/10x/24x CD-RW / 8x DVD combo

30GB HD, 14.1-inch XGA TFT Active Matrix Screen

Packed with the multimedia performance of a desktop, this notebook features the perfect blend of design, value and entertainment.
    3)Toshiba® Satellite A45-S121 Laptop

Intel Celeron Processor (2.8GHz)

256MB DDR266, 24x/10x/24x CD-RW / 8x DVD combo

40GB HD, 15-inch XGA TFT Active Matrix Screen

When it comes to looks, nobody beats the sleek, clean design of Toshiba's Satellite A45-S121. And its beauty isn't just skin deep. The Satellite A45 is a rich blend of power, performance and multimedia.
    http://yourgiftfinder.com/

Re: Six(6) Offers for a Laptop @ Yourgiftfinder.com

I've seen this promotion before but all of the laptops are old models from the bottom of the line. What I'd like to see is a gift offer for a top-of-the-line laptop.

I can't access this site from work. How are the page 3 offers and what's the format.
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

page 1 - need 1 offer
    page 2 - need 2 offers
    page 3 - need 3 offers

page three offers are earthlinks, zone diet, real estate guides, ancestry.. same old, same old...

I read* (skimmed) through the t.erms and didn't see anything about RewardsVenue.. anyone know for sure if I can do both? (already in the process of doing RV, wating for forms...I want a PC, should I do this site? Can I do this site?

If I can, can I do one or 2 of the same offers that I did on RV? or will they get me for that now?

RV Sucks... I would advise everyone to avoid their site unless you talk to customer service prior. If you've done one of their other sites then they're going to screw with you even though they encourage you do their other sites on the final page of the offers. Very strange.
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK
    RV Sucks... I would advise everyone to avoid their site unless you talk to customer service prior. If you've done one of their other sites then they're going to screw with you even though they encourage you do their other sites on the final page of the offers. Very strange.
    Well, RV is my first of theres, can I still do YGF for the laptop? Or will they try to screw me?

Quote Originally Posted by tjwor
    Well, RV is my first of theres, can I still do YGF for the laptop? Or will they try to screw me?
    To be honest, I think YF Direct sites are the best becasue their offers are so easy and they have the best customer service but, however, it would take you up to five(5) months or more to get your gift.

For example, I started the MSG site (powered by YF Direct) for a Plasma on October last year and my expected date to recieving it is March of this year.

But anyhow, MetaRewards is still a good site because of their ten(10) days rule and I heard that after you completed your offers, they will give you a list of gifts to choose from such as Gift Cards if you decided to changed your mind on the final stage. We all know that it's legit through the BIG successful RV thread, but I am not sure about this site, Yourgiftfinder.com, though.

Does anybody done this site in the past and if so, can you tell us about your experience?
    Last edited by Iceboie; 01-16-2006 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceboie
    To be honest, I think YF Direct sites are the best becasue their offers are so easy and they have the best customer service but, however, it would take you up to five(5) months or more to get your gift.

For example, I started the MSG site (powered by YF Direct) for a Plasma on October last year and my expected date to recieving it is March of this year.

But anyhow, MetaRewards is still a good site because of their ten(10) days rule and I heard that after you completed your offers, they will give you a list of gifts to choose from such as Gift Cards if you decided to changed your mind on the final stage. We all know that it's legit through the BIG successful RV thread, but I am not sure about this site, Yourgiftfinder.com, though.

Does anybody done this site in the past and if so, can you tell us about your experience?
    YGF is A-OK.

I *just* finished YGF (after previously having done RV, TFG, and TRC), and had no problems, even though I mostly did the same offers over and over for each site.

When finishing YGF, you get to pick from a list of ~100 gifts, the highest of which have a value of $1000 (gift cards, pre-paid Visa cards, check). It doesn't matter what gift you chose at the beginning, at this site or at any other MR site. You always get the option at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK
    I agree, you will get burnt if you've done their other sites because they will use the t.erms to their advantage not to give you your gift...please BEWARE!