+ Reply to Thread

dale douglas any have info

[hello I found this guy online, is he for real any info on this guy please
    the program is called personal instant cash machine system. Is this a scam or what

Re: dale douglas any have info

Hi Jeanette,

Would like info about this as well. We too have been looking at his page that has "only three more applicants" (per day that is)....

btw, looks like a good forum to read through, will take some time by the looks of numbers :D

Kerry

I am also doing a research on this guy. I found his information on moneymakingmommy.com. The owner of the website claims she does research on everything before posting on website. No matter what time of the day you go on his website it always says "only three more applicants".

Quote Originally Posted by jeanette_weaver33
    [hello I found this guy online, is he for real any info on this guy please
    the program is called personal instant cash machine system. Is this a scam or what

Heads up on that one - there is another site about exactly the same offering the same product. It is www.personalonlinecash.com. Doesn't seem to me like the money is going to charity afterall!

Hi. Check out this complaint posted at the RipOff Report.com
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff175238.htm

:mad: YES!!! I had an experience with "Dale Douglas". I purchased the e-book, which was basically an advertisedment for the emarketprofessionals website. I purchased that package as well. That service did not work, AT ALL!!! I sent several e-mails to the site and even sent one saying that I was going to let "Dale Douglas" know about their faulty service. All I got was an e-mail saying that if I followed the instructions I should not be having problems and that other clients didn't have problems with the service.
    Great, insult onto injury.
    So then I contacted paypal, since I paid through pay pal. Lucky too because the time left to file a complaint and ask for a refund was almost up; you have so many days to do this and if I remember, I think it was 30 days.
    Anyway, I posted a complaint. Paypal contacted the sellers of "Dale Doublas" and e-market professionals. By the way, "Dale Douglas" states on the website that all proceeds goes to New Kingdom Ministries. This organization does not exist, it's just another ploy.
    You would not believe what I discovered. "Dale Douglas" is a woman who, it seemed to me, is married to the man who runs e-market professionals. This man and woman are a scam artists team who are in business to milk you of your money if you let them.
    I got most of my money back with the help of paypal but you have to be quick at it otherwise you run out of time and paypal can't help you.
    Bottom line, stay way clear of these two scammers.
    Last edited by Workinggirl2; 09-14-2006 at 02:08 AM. Reason: rephrasing

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Avoid anything with Dale's name on it. Too much bad PR.