+ Reply to Thread

Thread: newbie question

newbie question

Hey everyone...pardon a dumb newbie question.

I used to think these "Free ipod" popup things were total jokes, but a reputable site I visit often just wrote an article about how they tested one out and got a free macmini. Made me wonder if it's worth doing...

I've enjoyed lurking here for a few days and reading of your "adventures," but I still find it all overwhelming...is there a FAQ-type resource for these different sites and offers that walks a person thru what is required at each and stuff like that?

If there isn't...anyone have a recommendation as to where to start out? What site is most "user-friendly?"

Re: newbie question

Try:
    www.freepay.com
    www.freegadgets4me.com

Re: newbie question

hey... I actually did get a free ipod from www.freeipod.com... you just have to sign up for one offer and get 5 friends to do the same and then they mail you an ipod. Pretty cool! Mine actually came in the mail on my birthday which I thought was pretty funny.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles