+ Reply to Thread

www.maximumsuccess.com

I am a newly registered user to this site but I have been searching here for awhile so I would like to thank everyone for posting cause you have saved me a lot of Money!!!

Has anyone heard of this company or does anyone have any insight on them. Thanks.

Re: www.maximumsuccess.com

Maximumsuccess.com just hit my email box last week. I'm also wondering has anybody out their delt with them yet? Ann Higgins keeps hitting my mailbox.

epsdirect Guest

Hi all,

Maximumsuccess.com is a website that is used by members of the Creating Wealth from Home team. They are a team within the EcoQuest business. I have a maximumsuccess.com website, see my profile. We are real people :D

I have been with EcoQuest for the last several years, in particular a member of the Creating Wealth team. To answer your question, it is far from a scam. However, it is NOT a walk in the park or GET RICH SCHEME. You will have to work the system. However, it has been the best decision for me and my family. Everyone I talk to is aware of poor indoor air pollution, and being able to offer them a proven solution is great!

EcoQuest Intl. has been reviewed here on this board.
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...light=ecoquest

The Creating Wealth from Home Team has also been reviewed on this board:
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...ng+wealth+home

EcoQuest products are great! You can read a few testimonial letters I have received. Click here to read.

This business is hard work. If your looking for an easy way out, please DO NOT try EcoQuest. But if you are looking for a PROVEN system then join us. Greg and Jon took has invested over 7 years working on and improving the CWFH system. It has worked for me and my team!

You can watch a short intro about EcoQuest on the web.
    Click here for Broadband

Click here for Dial-up

Take Care

Good Luck!

epsdirect

maxmumsuccess and ecoquist a real ripoff,william48

william~
    You need to give us proof man! Can't say that all the time...
    Any links?

Maximum success has also send me so many emails but iam just skeptical because i dont want to risk my money and also the time. The time that i could be doing something else. I am truely about to give up on home business. At times i wish i didnt even own a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by mzphilly
    Maximum success has also send me so many emails but iam just skeptical because i dont want to risk my money and also the time. The time that i could be doing something else. I am truely about to give up on home business. At times i wish i didnt even own a computer.
    Mzphilly, if you are considering direct sales as a means of working from home it is imperative that you choose a product and company that you truly believe in and feel passionately about. Anything else and you get bored and be unmotivated. Don't pick a company just because a few people say they make money from it or because the ads say you will make a lot of money. None of that is true if you don't feel good about what you are doing and make the effort to put in the time. If you don't fee passionate about what you are selling you won't put in the effort and time.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    Mzphilly, if you are considering direct sales as a means of working from home it is imperative that you choose a product and company that you truly believe in and feel passionately about. Anything else and you get bored and be unmotivated. Don't pick a company just because a few people say they make money from it or because the ads say you will make a lot of money. None of that is true if you don't feel good about what you are doing and make the effort to put in the time. If you don't fee passionate about what you are selling you won't put in the effort and time.
    Well said, totally agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by william48
    maxmumsuccess and ecoquist a real ripoff,william48
    Why is that? Usually when someone posts something like this it is pure emotion, rather than fact.

Quote Originally Posted by mzphilly
    Maximumsuccess.com is a marketing tool used by EcoQuest business partners. Overall, EcoQuest is a great company. EcoQuest purifiers are the only purifiers cleaning up the air in the 9/11 museum!

There products are featured in the media almost daily (EcoQuest in the News! )and with the launch of the new LaundryPure system, We're just weeks away from releasing LaundryPure, the world’s first Certified Space technology for laundry care! No more detergent and fabric softner! LaundryPure overview

Also, if you have cable EcoQuest Chairman of the Board, Mike Jackson and Dr. James Marsden will be featured Sunday, May 7, at 6 p.m. on former Secretary of State Alexander Haig's program, "World Business Review". Check your local station.

Products that are in demand, products that work, that is EcoQuest International!

Go EcoQuest!!

Here is also a pretty interesting write up. In The Space Symposium book "The Case for Space" featured a story about “Amanda,” a typical mom who uses space-developed technology through out her home, without even realizing it. It starts on page 22 and includes Fresh Air by EcoQuest.

Regards,
    whyme?

email me @ [email protected] if you want to see the product in action!
    Last edited by whyme?; 04-16-2006 at 12:36 AM.

What I got from them is that they want your money up front to participate in this program. I felt misled as the orginal email asked me if I wanted to work for a Christian company from home,,,,that meant to me that I would be working for someone, and not having to shell out money,,you know,,,like going to work for someone at a job,,,,to get a job I do not have to shell out 300-400 to work for them. So, it seems that I would be setting up my own sales service plus to make the real money,,to send out to folks like you the same email that I got and then collect the risduals from each paying hit. The guy I talked to was nice but when I cut to the chase to se if looking even at their website was going to be worth while,,he did answer that it was going to cost me. So,,if you are broke and have no money to invest,,then this is definatly not for you. It comes on so much like so many other work from home sites,,they want your money. Heck, I could be creative and send out an idea for others to set up home business and collect money from them too.