+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ultima Patch

Ultima Patch

I am currently on a live chat with Ultima Patch as I write this. I cancelled December 28th and found they have taken out money from my account. They cannot be reached by phone and send you to a website. I have never received a confirmation e-mail, which they promised. But instead get a 'live chat'. This time I recorded the chat with screen shots and copying the text. Here is what is going on right now.

Susan Says: Hey wait! We hate to see you go. So we'd like to offer you a Discount Coupon for the 7-day Ultima:Patch Trial. We have reduced the shipping price to only $4.95 (Normally $7.95). A 37% savings!

Just type 'HI' or 'Hello' in the space below to let me know you are there.

Susan Says: That's only $4.95 to try the Ultima:Patch for 7-days. It's a great value!

Susan Says: Whenever you are ready, just type 'HI' or 'HELLO' and we can get started...

Susan Says: This will only take a few moments :)

Susan Says: Please type 'HI' or 'HELLO' in the space below...

You: I cancelled on December 28th. I was told that I would get an email. I never got an email and now I am charged withthe money

Susan Says: Understandable, however a valid Credit Card is required to take advantage of this free trial. Also, at this time we are not able to accept C.O.D., Money Orders or Personal Checks.

Susan Says: However, please don't hesitate to take advantage of this fine Credit Card offer. CLICK HERE To get the credit you deserve.

You: As stated, I cancelled previously. NO on answers the phone and now I am charged through the bank

Susan Says: Just remember, you just pay the lowest shipping cost of $4.95 and try our product for free. Plus, we're throwing in a FREE 30day supply of Ultima Daily1000, our once-a-day multivitamin Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED! CLICK HERE To take advantage of this last-minute offer.

You: HELLO

Susan Says: Hi...and thanks for chatting with me.

You: Do you have a supervisor I can talk to

Susan Says: The Ultima:Patch allows you to lose weight 24 hours a day. Unlike other diet supplements, there are no pills to swallow, no shakes to mix, and no special diets to follow.

Susan Says: The 7-day Free Trial is designed to demonstrate the quality and simplicity of the UltimaPatch. This gives you the opportunity to try this amazing diet patch FREE for 7 days so you can decide for yourself if this is the right product for you.

Susan Says: While wearing the UltimaPatch, you will begin to notice that you feel fuller quicker. Because your appetite is decreased, you eat less, resulting in a lower caloric intake.

Susan Says: The 7-Day trial package includes: 3 patches; one every 3 days. It's actually a 9-day supply of patches as an added bonus.

Susan Says: We'll also give you a 30 day supply of Ultima Daily1000, our once-a-day multivitamin as an added bonus.

Susan Says: All this at the reduced shipping price of $4.95, a 37% savings. It's a great deal!

You: This is really not live is it?

Susan Says:CLICK HERE To take advantage of this last-minute offer.

Susan Says: The UltimaPatch is extremely effective in combination with a healthy diet and regular exercise and testimonials speak for themselves.

Susan Says: May I provide you a link back to the order page with this special offer?

Susan Says: Does this sound like something you would like try?

You: I previously cancelled in December. Why did you take money out of my account?

Susan Says: The UltimaPatch is CLEAR and is easily hidden, the homeopathic ingredients are delivered through the skin directly into the bloodstream. The key ingredients are time-released to provide you with safe, continuous, and effective weight loss.

Susan Says: Would you like to try this?

You: Will you answer my question?

Susan Says: Your 7-Day Free Trial Package would include: UltimaPatch (3 patches; one every 3 days) and Membership to our "Value Direct Program"... both for free!

You: Do you understand English or do you speak another language?

You: May I chat with a manager who speaks English or give me a number where people answer the phone.

You: Where is my confirmation e-mail?

You: I am going to put this chat on the Internet to let everyone know this is a scam

Susan Says: Are you still with me?

You: YES

You: Are you?

Susan Says: Okay great. Click this link: CLICK HERE Click on the link and fill out the page in order to take advantage of this great offer.

You: I'm still here to continue to record this chat for the Internet

You: Hablas Espanol?

You: Si

You: Parlez-vous anglais ?

You: Sprechen Sie Englisch?

You: Μιλάτε τα αγγλικά

You: Parlate inglese?

You: VocÍ fala o inglÍs?

You: Вы говорите английскую язык?

You: Do you speak Farse (Persian) Arabic, Swahili?

You: Yes, I am continuing getting information to put on the Internet from this chat

You: Are you still with me?

You: Good, now people will see that you do not speak English, Russian, French, Portuguese, etc and you will not answer your phones

You: This is awesome footage

You: I bet if I don't key in Y-E-S, you won't know what to do

You: Ok, I'll do it

You: Yes

You: I am putting this information on scam.com

You: This will be like a broken record

You: yes

You: yes

You: Do you have the hiccups?

It goes onand on with the last 2 lines. I have screen shots also, but I am not allowed to post them here somehow.

Anyway, if you want the screenshots, I will send them to you.
    In the meantime. Be wary of these trial things.

sableindian

Re: Ultima Patch

Hmmm... here's the number I have for Ultima Patch
    800-630-2305, just spoke to a live rep (waiting less than 1 min to connect). She looked up my order and confirmed that I had canceled via email (never received a confirmation though). Done the same offer a few times and never had a problem with them continuing to charge me.

Sorry about the trouble and definitely good advice to beware. Try the phone number again, hopefully you'll get someone who is actually willing to try and help you out rather than continue to try to sell you more of something you don't want.

Man, I feel sorry for you, but that is hilarious. I did that once when that thing popped up for me. I made a whole bunch of stupid remarks and it kept on telling me about the diet patch. It is sad, but I am entertained so easily.

I HATE ULTIMA PATCH!!!! I received that stupid cancelation email back on 11/11 and THEN they went ahead and sent me the stupid patches on 11/29....AND CHARGED ME $129!!!! DON'T USE YOUR CC WITH THIS SITE, ALWAYS USE A GIFT CARD WITH LIMITED FUNDS. SOOOOOO NOW IT'S 1/12 and I had to pay to send the stupid shipment back AFTER I already sent them a confirmation email they sent me, she said "we didn't receive it, just send it out to me," WHAT YOUR SYSTEM GENERATED IT, WTF?????? Anyways, I finally got it in, confirmed it, and will be getting a refund in "7-10 business days," THEY BETTER GIVE ME THE FULL MONEY BACK, I'M NOT PAYING $10 FOR S&H for their stupid and costly mistake, they took the money out and I couldn't buy certain holiday presents because I was short $130, NOT TO MENTION I HAD THE SAME BS WITH WHOLEHEALTHDEALS/BOULDER CREEK LABS/CORTIBAN, EXCEPT THEY CHARGED ME 3 TIMES AFTER CANCELING, BUT STILL ADDED TO THE SAME AMOUNT. MAN I'M PISSED.

LucaBella is offline Last I heard, I own all of you. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by bogey523
    Man, I feel sorry for you, but that is hilarious. I did that once when that thing popped up for me. I made a whole bunch of stupid remarks and it kept on telling me about the diet patch. It is sad, but I am entertained so easily.

rotfl!!!

on the plus side, my mom swears by this thing. its pushed her from a size 12 into a 10, and she's still living and dying by McDonalds...

I have the same problem....I cancelled a couple of days ago, before the trial period ended. I never got the confirmation email. Now I see my account has been charged $129.90. I keep getting disconnected when I try calling them. Should I refuse the package if it shows up before I can get ahold of them, or should I accept it, and risk having to pay return shipping charges?

blackjackz,

How long after your "12 day trial" did you get charged the $129.90?

Bonsai

I signed up on 1-26, and it showed up as pending in my account today, 2-13, so 18 days. The funny thing is I did not even receive the product until 1 day before the trial finished, so I would not have had time to try it even if I wanted to.

They charged me too and I received a cancellation email. I got a hold of somebody and sent info but they have to look into it as they claim they never received my cancellation.
    You have a 14 day trial. On the 10th day your card will be billed and you will be shipped a fresh supply of our wonderful product....

Ok after failing to ever get thru on the 800 number, I sent them an email. 5 hours later I got my confirmation email that I cancelled, 8 days after I cancelled. And 2 days later, the $129 pending charge on my account is gone.

I've called three times about getting my refund. The last time they said they upgraded their systems or something it didn't get done. Now almost two weeks later still no refund, I have to call back again :(

Just to let you know this # does not work in Canada. I haven't even recieved the sample and I have already been charged (march24) for the next month. Now how do I get this cancelled before they charge me again?

canyou tell me the email address for getting refunded. Thankx