+ Reply to Thread

O'Reilly beats down Letterman

You don't have to be a BOR fan to appreciate his wasting of that pompous liberal microbe. I remember when he was funny, at least. A long. long time ago...

Re: O'Reilly beats down Letterman

video here: http://thepoliticalteen.net/2006/01/...illyletterman/

I thought Billy O' could have laid out a better explanation as to "WHY" we're in Iraq: like lots of reasons to do with changing the heart of hate. Whatever, Bill won the crowd over in the end, and that helps people think! Letterman did prove himself to be virtually uninformed to the facts. That was the most exposing fact! I think that Letterman is really good buddies with Stuart Smalley (Janeane *horegofolo's pal on air America). That might explain his limited knowledge on subjects pertaining to geopolitics.

This is truly up for interpretation. I watched this last month and thought that for the most part Letterman is a political layman who still managed to trump O'Reilly overall, by making him get away from his anecdotal (and mostly debunked) War On Christmas [TM] talking points.

Then again, maybe I like Letterman more because he was an Indiana working class stiff like me : )

Eye of the beholder, friends.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    You don't have to be a BOR fan to appreciate his wasting of that pompous liberal microbe. I remember when he was funny, at least. A long. long time ago...
    He didn't beat Letterman. I would call it a draw. This was two human beings having a discussion without curse words, who eventually agreed to disagree. If that more often on this forum it would be great.

Pwrone, I really hate it when you write misleading thread titles. Especially when you then follow it up with misleading posts. It makes me tend to discount just about any topic you begin and any comment you make. And I really try to see where you are coming from but you muck it all up in crap and I hate digging through the crap.

I like O'Reilly. He's definitely leaning to the right, but he did say this war was a colossal mistake in the video clip. You got to love honesty like that.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Good video clip. Both sides got their 'hits' in. Letterman got to have his say and O'Reilly got to plug his show.

cheers,
    Paul

shall we talk about Letterman exposing Trump for the fraud he is? LOL ... Clown boy Trump and all his CHINA PRODUCED TIES that are part of the TRUMP Clothing line after bitching about China and Obama

youtube David Letterman Destroys Donald Trump