+ Reply to Thread

Anyone know anything about www.mymoneysite.net

Has anyone tried and made money with www.mymoneysite.net ? They claim that you can make an average of $4 for every ebook you give away and it costs you nothing. If anyone has made any money with this let me know please.

Thanks

Re: Anyone know anything about www.mymoneysite.net

The program itself they make you download is harmless. It's just a web browser that displays their website. They make you click a few links and sign up for those offer refferal sites (5 of them) before you gain access to their e-book. You do not have to do any offers or anything like that, just fill in your e-mail address and you are taken to the next offer.

After all that is completed they pretty much tell you to do exactly what they did in order to get the money. They tell you that if you sign up for an account at adreporting.com they can hook you up with a website and eBook exactly like theirs.

I figured "What the hell?" and I went ahead with it. The adreporting.com sign-up procedure is application based so I am still waiting for a response from them. I'll let you guys know what happens :)

sweet guess ill give it a try as well.

worked so far made $4 =) was pretty easy. Anyone made anymoney with this?