+ Reply to Thread

Any Lawyers out there willing to help me?

Freelawn tractor.com still has not honored my offers that I completed back in July and it doesnt appear as if they ever will unless I take steps to involve the attorney general of deleware or get a lawyer to send a letter of my intent to take this to court.

I faithfully completed all offers (and did not cancel them), spent more hours than I care to admit researching their company for contact info and BBB info (to no avail), Foolishly sent them via snail mail, verification of all my offers and a utility bill with my info on it. HOW STUPID AM I????

A lot of individuals I read about on this site received their gifts by only spending a small amount of money. I unfortunately have spent quite a bit with their partners and still am which is why I am even more upset about all of this. AGAIN HOW STUPID AM I??????

I have read and taken a lot of good advice from all of the fine members here and for that I am grateful.

Newbies to Freelawntractor.com please proceed with extreme caution!!!! Those who have recieved their gifts consider yourself extremely lucky.

Any additional thoughts? :mad:

Re: Any Lawyers out there willing to help me?

A lawyer willing to help someone for free. Good luck with that...
    12/31 Metareward.com $2000 GC=$1500 GC shipped 4/3
    12/31 Everyfreegift Sony Plasma TV=received $1500 check 3/22
    1/3 Gadgetcity xbox360=4 approved certs mailed
    1/5 yourgiftcards.com $50 Visa GC=1 approved certs mailed
    1/5 internetopiniongroup PS3= $250 check shipped 4/4
    1/5 anyfreegift $100 Visa GC=2 approved certs mailed
    1/5 50dollargiftcard $50 Target GC=received 3/30
    2/5 pays2shop $250 buy.com GC=certs mailed
    2/6 pollprizeusa IPOD Video=1/4 complete

What company is behind this site? I'd find out what state they are in and report them to the BBB and Attorney General. Check ripoffreport.com and complaints.com and see if there are others that have the same complaint and send copies of that to the Attorney General.

Hey Kbluebig there are actually some caring and thoughtful attorneys out there. Please read the following and Thanks a million allison100.

I am an attorney in NY so I am not licensed to practice in DE. However, as a nonlegal matter, I had a similar problem with another internet company with a free product offer in Florida and this worked for me.

Freelawntractors.com is owned by eSolutionsMedia.net Inc
    4001 Kennett Pike Ste 134, #527
    Greenville, DE 19807
    Phone Number: 866-670-9043
    Fax Number: 302-348-8200
    Email Address: [email protected]

This is the company that you are looking to file a complaint against with the BBB of Delaware as described below. Send the company a letter with proof of your compliance via certified mail at the address that I listed above. Tell them in the letter that if they fail to promptly respond to you that you will report them to the BBB and hire an attorney to proceed against them. They should respond as they do not have many complaints against them. You need to send the letter via certified mail return receipt requested to be certain that they received your communication to them before proceeding any further (you need proof). Then let the other guy in the forum know that there are attorneys willing to give up some of their time for free.
    :Good Luck.

Better Business Bureau of Delaware
    Serving New Castle, Kent, and Sussex Counties

BBB Services

BBB Services Overview
    Mission Statement
    Update Company's Reliability Report
    Apply for BBB Membership
    Site Links

Member Directory
    Business / Charity Reports
    Complaint Center
    Member Center
    BBB Services
    BBB Code of Advertising
    BBB's Education Foundation
    Bureau Staff
    Upcoming Events
    Site Map

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday
    8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Contact Information

24Hour Hotline (302)230-0108
    Fax (302)230-0116

Mailing Address
    1415 Foulk Road, Suite 202
    Foulkstone Plaza
    Wilmington, DE 19803

[email protected]

Related Sites

Locate A BBB
    Wise Giving Alliance
    BBBOnline
    Council of BBBs

BBB of Delaware
    1415 Foulk Rd.
    Wilmington, DE 19803
    302-230-0108
    [email protected]

May Not Be Reproduced for Commercial or Sales Purposes

eSolutionsMedia.net Inc
    4001 Kennett Pike Ste 134, #527
    Greenville, DE 19807

The Better Business Bureau reports on members and non-members. Membership in the BBB is voluntary. Members must meet and maintain BBB standards. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report.

Original Record Open Date: 09/27/05
    Phone Number: 866-670-9043
    Fax Number: 302-348-8200
    Email Address: [email protected]
    Membership Status: This company is not a BBB member
    Type of Business: Internet Services
    Additional Business Names:
    esolutions media

CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE

Complaints against this business concern Sales Practice Issues and Service Issues.

When evaluating complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of business. The number of complaints filed against the company may not be as important as the type of complaints and how the company handled them. The Bureau processed a total of 2 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Both of those were closed in the last year.

Complaints Concerned
    Sales Practice Issues: 1
    Outcome of the complaint -
    Resolved: 1

Service Issues: 1
    Outcome of the complaint -
    Resolved: 1

ADDITIONAL TRADENAMES, ADDRESSES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS

This business also uses the following names, addresses and/or telephone numbers:

eSolutionsMedia.net Inc
    4001 kennett pike suite 134 # 527 (866) 670-9043
    greenville, DE 19807

Additional telephone numbers and addresses:

This is not necessarily a complete list.

REPORT DATE: 01/09/2006

COPYRIGHT DATE: 2006 BBB of Delaware

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER

As a matter of policy, the Better Business Bureau does not endorse any product, service, or company. BBB reports generally cover a three-year reporting period, and are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information contained in this report is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy. Reports are subject to change at any time.

BBB reports may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by cheersbrass1
    Freelawn tractor.com still has not honored my offers that I completed back in July and it doesnt appear as if they ever will unless I take steps to involve the attorney general of deleware or get a lawyer to send a letter of my intent to take this to court.

I faithfully completed all offers (and did not cancel them), spent more hours than I care to admit researching their company for contact info and BBB info (to no avail), Foolishly sent them via snail mail, verification of all my offers and a utility bill with my info on it. HOW STUPID AM I????

A lot of individuals I read about on this site received their gifts by only spending a small amount of money. I unfortunately have spent quite a bit with their partners and still am which is why I am even more upset about all of this. AGAIN HOW STUPID AM I??????

I have read and taken a lot of good advice from all of the fine members here and for that I am grateful.

Newbies to Freelawntractor.com please proceed with extreme caution!!!! Those who have recieved their gifts consider yourself extremely lucky.

Any additional thoughts? :mad:
    Hi, I had the same problem with Elitebrandsfree.com. Do you know if they are in any way related?
    Does anyone have any information on Elitebrandsfree? I have sent over 14 emails and I have had no replies. They are questioning my referral after she and I have sent them all verification items that they requested. They have a 60 day time limit to complete all offers and my time is up this week.

This organization continues to run the scam.

This time, in response for 3-D TV offers, i subscribe to 10 offers and dutifully filled all of them. There are '3' still in pending state and inspite of repeated requests, an unknown customer service representative who does not write his name responds back asking us to fill other offers if the existing ones are not in completed state.

He also sent an e-mail stating one of the offers had failed without telling why it failed - it was requested in writing about 10 times now.

In addition, this is the biggest of all scams.

To complete all the offers, each subscriber is supposed to refer two people who should complete the offers. For the referred subscribers to complete the offer, they need to have two other referrals, who should complete the offer. So the requirement is to create an un-ending chain in a manner that no one is ever able to fulfill the offer.

When reporting this over, the unknown customer service representative advised that the referrals only need to complete the offers for me to get the gifts - their referrals need not complete the offers. When i asked him why this is not mentioned in the 'terms and conditions' - no response till date. The 'terms and conditions haven't been changed either.

Either way, the way things have gone with me, the referrals will not be able to complete their offers any way which will stay in pending state.

I have the communication clearly in e-mails. I am looking for a lawyer against these guys - if someone can assist would be greatly appreciated.

I have gotten 3 500 gift cards from this company. Never had a problem with them. You have to read the print at the bottom of the page. This is an Ideal site. They change most all of their policy to include having to get someone else to do the offers too.

So please read everything.
    I want more free gifts!