+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Ecoquest International

I just had a old friend join this company, Econquest International. Website looks legit, products sound feasible. Anybody know anything about this firm?

tigercity Guest

Re: Ecoquest International

Go to Barnes & Noble and pick up a copy of Success From Home.
    Ecoquest is featured this month. I bought a copy over the weekend.
    Even if you're not interested in EcoQuest ( I'm not ) there are some
    great articles from guys like John Maxwell and Paul J Meyer.

Size of Dealer Network (as of 4/1/2005)
    Total Dealers Signed to date (since January 1, 2000): 278,024
    Total Active Dealers (Order Activity in the last 12 months): 84,294

Leadership Levels (for the month of April, 2005)
    Active holding the rank of Distributor / MIT: 7847
    Active holding the rank of Manager: 2165

Company Paid Earnings In April 2005
    # of Checks issued (by Rank) Total Amount Average Check
    313 to Senior Dealers $16,392 $52.37
    571 to Master Dealers $65,436 $110.54
    498 to Fast-Start Distributors $125,383 $246.09
    127 to TMIT (Managers In Training) $50,771 $392.02
    483 to CMIT (Managers In Training) $165,127 $335.64
    865 to Sales Managers $2,983,195 See below
    (865 Managers above include all Managers, including those
    minimally active and may only receive a check for a few dollars.) 3,433.53

Total Bonus Earnings (March, 2005) paid to Dealers by EcoQuest: $3,491,312
    * Retail profits not included
    **** Bonus Car included

Qualifi ed Sales Managers (3/2005)
    (Qualifi ed means a Manager with 4 business legs monthly / Minimum Check Cut Off at $100)
    Total Paid Bonuses $2,700,972
    Average Annualized Income $93,946 / Year $7,828.90/month
    Total Checks Paid 345

32 to Master Sales Managers $617,535 $19,297

4 of our Master Managers above have also reached the rank of Executive Master Sales Manager.
    As a group these 4 have earned:
    4 Executive Master Sales Managers $165,579 $41,394

Our highest rank, Presidential Master Manager, which 2 Master Managers have achieved,
    earned as high as $100,000+ in many months. $201,053 $100,528

Company Financial Totals for 12 Months ending March 2004
    Total Bonuses Paid $36,958,491
    Total Sales - EcoQuest Holding Corporation Only $140,212,573
    Retail Sales (Estimated*) $245,000,000.00

EcoQuest International is proud to offer this level of disclosure. We offer this information so each
    potential business leader can make an educated assessment of our opportunity and what it could
    potentially mean for them. It is our goal to develop 200 new Master Managers by the end of this
    decade. Opportunity abounds!
    Income Disclosure Statement
    All figures calculated for the month of March/April, 2005
    2895 getting checks shown out of 84,294. 278,024 total sign ups - 84,294 tells us 193,730 have dropped out since the company's inception in Jan 2000.
    81,399 are paid what yearly????????????

Annual Payout
    2 Presidential Master Managers $1,200,000
    4 Executive Master Managers $1,986,948
    32 Master Sales $7,410,420
    345 Qualified Sales Managers $32, 411,370
    865 Sales Managers $35,897,540
    483 Managers in training $1,918,524
    127 Managers in training $609,252
    498 Fast Start Distributors $1,504,596
    571 Master Dealers $785,232
    313 Senior Dealers $196,704

Soapboxmom

Annual Payout
    2 Presidential Master Managers $1,200,000 ($600,000/yr each)
    4 Executive Master Managers $1,986,948 ($496,737/yr each)
    32 Master Sales $7,410,420 ($231,575/yr each)
    345 Qualified Sales Managers $32,411,370 ($93,946/yr each)
    865 Sales Managers $35,897,540 ($41,500/yr each)
    483 Managers in training $1,918,524 ($3972/yr each)
    127 Managers in training $609,252 ($4797/yr each)
    498 Fast Start Distributors $1,504,596 ($3021/yr each)
    571 Master Dealers $785,232 ($1375/yr each)
    313 Senior Dealers $196,704 ($628/yr each)

So, out of 84,294 reps actively working the business, it appears that 1,248 of them are making what I would consider a full-time living ($41k plus above) or better. 383 are making a "nice" income ($93k plus), 38 are making Big Bucks ($200k plus), and 81,346 of those active reps are making LESS than $628 per YEAR. Is that correct soapboxmom?? I'm not good at math!!
    Last edited by openQuestion; 01-12-2006 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by openQuestion
    Annual Payout
    2 Presidential Master Managers $1,200,000 ($600,000/yr each)
    4 Executive Master Managers $1,986,948 ($496,737/yr each)
    32 Master Sales $7,410,420 ($231,575/yr each)
    345 Qualified Sales Managers $32,411,370 ($93,946/yr each)
    865 Sales Managers $35,897,540 ($41,500/yr each)
    483 Managers in training $1,918,524 ($3972/yr each)
    127 Managers in training $609,252 ($4797/yr each)
    498 Fast Start Distributors $1,504,596 ($3021/yr each)
    571 Master Dealers $785,232 ($1375/yr each)
    313 Senior Dealers $196,704 ($628/yr each)

So, out of 84,294 reps actively working the business, it appears that 1,248 of them are making what I would consider a full-time living ($41k plus above) or better. 383 are making a "nice" income ($93k plus), 38 are making Big Bucks ($200k plus), and 81,346 of those active reps are making LESS than $628 per YEAR. Is that correct soapboxmom?? I'm not good at math!!

Excellent! Your figures are right on the money! You just have to check the first idiot with the calculator. Our 2 Presidential Master mangaers made over $100,000 a month each so I should show their combined annual salaries as 2.4 million smackaroos! So, they earned 1.2 million each. I do think it is very clever how they ignore the earnings of a mere 81,000 active reps.

Another fast way to figure the annual salary is to take the average monthly check figure they give and when you are done falling on the floor laughing just multiply that by 12. 1.5% are making a living off this thing if we agree 41k is a living. Another typical day in the world of MLM math!

Soapboxmom

As far as the commission and payouts I can vouch for that. But, their products are not bad.

Many of the Air Purification Systems are sold by A/C Contractors.

So I would figure this would inflate the numbers alittle as far as income potential.

Lets not forget that these earnings that are posted are just company paid bonus earnings. Retail sales are not included. They are also just average checks. You get what you put into the business. Many of the dealers lose interest, give up, and do nothing. This will bring down the "average check amount" For example there were 571 senior dealers and the avg check was $110.00 It is possible that out of those 571 senior dealers maybe 100 actually did something for that month. Some could have recieved checks for $2000 for that month, some $1000, some maybe the $110, and the majority zero because they moved no product and recruited no new dealers. Someone who is a "master dealer" is pretty much a part-timer anyways. so lets look at this math..... lets say you get $750 in company bonus checks per month (providing you actually do something in the business) 750x12=9000, plus I make about 1000-1500 a month in retail sales so lets say $1250, so 1250x12=15000, ok now for a total of $24k a year. mind you this is part time. Ok now lets look at this math, I work in the business roughly 10 hrs a week for a total of 520hrs a year 24,000/520 = 46.15hr. How many of you make almost $50/hr??? People only call it a scam because you actually have to work hard to make money, it's not a handout. The money is out there, it's up to you to get it

Quote Originally Posted by PureLivingTech
    Lets not forget that these earnings that are posted are just company paid bonus earnings. Retail sales are not included. They are also just average checks. You get what you put into the business. Many of the dealers lose interest, give up, and do nothing. This will bring down the "average check amount" For example there were 571 senior dealers and the avg check was $110.00 It is possible that out of those 571 senior dealers maybe 100 actually did something for that month. Some could have recieved checks for $2000 for that month, some $1000, some maybe the $110, and the majority zero because they moved no product and recruited no new dealers. Someone who is a "master dealer" is pretty much a part-timer anyways. so lets look at this math..... lets say you get $750 in company bonus checks per month (providing you actually do something in the business) 750x12=9000, plus I make about 1000-1500 a month in retail sales so lets say $1250, so 1250x12=15000, ok now for a total of $24k a year. mind you this is part time. Ok now lets look at this math, I work in the business roughly 10 hrs a week for a total of 520hrs a year 24,000/520 = 46.15hr. How many of you make almost $50/hr??? People only call it a scam because you actually have to work hard to make money, it's not a handout. The money is out there, it's up to you to get it
    Perhaps soapboxmom would like to address this reasoning. As for me, I have never called any MLM a scam. I've called them some OTHER things, but not a scam.

Gentlemen,

The fact that 81,000 reps make less than $628 a year I think makes this very simple. The total retail sales were around 245 million and the actual sales by the company represented 140 million. The retail sales were 75% more than the actual sales. So, let's inflate every reps earnings. Let's divide that 105 million amongst the reps. If it is averaged out each rep would get $1296, but we know it will be distributed out in the fashion of the other earnings, so the guys on top will rake in massive amounts and the little guys will get their paltry share. We could probably take each reps current earnings and inflate them by 75% and get an idea where they really stand. We will still have 80,000 some odd reps making bubble gum money.

Remember earnings are not determined by hard work, but by your spot in the pyramid. Unless you are an originator of the venture, an early entrant or the recruiter from heck you are likely to make nothing. The 81,000 current reps not on the earnings tables and 193,000 failed reps tell the real story here! Our big earning friend is in the top 1%. I don't believe that 81,000 people are that lazy, but rather mathematically doomed.

Soapboxmom

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom
    I don't believe that 81,000 people are that lazy, but rather mathematically doomed.
    It drives me insane when I hear people throw that "lazy" thing out there! Are there lazy people in the world? Yes! But aren't the VAST MAJORITY OF US out there every single day, rain or shine, going to a job and working our butts off to support our families? Yet these maroons in this business insist that these same hard-working individuals fail at network marketing because they are "lazy". What is wrong with this picture, people?? It just doesn't add up.

Soapbox, do you speak from experience? I am a "little guy" and I am making more than bubblegum money. I just made $300 last night and brought on a new partner for maybe an hour's worth of work. It is very possible to be successful in MLM, you just have to have perseverance. I dont say that 81,000 people are lazy, just a lot of people like to see results right away, and get discouraged when they lose sales. Many people dont handle rejection well. I was one of them, until I made a few sales, confidence was up, and things really started to pick up. Will I make it to the top? I dont know but I am sure going to give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by PureLivingTech
    Soapbox, do you speak from experience? I am a "little guy" and I am making more than bubblegum money. I just made $300 last night and brought on a new partner for maybe an hour's worth of work. It is very possible to be successful in MLM, you just have to have perseverance. I dont say that 81,000 people are lazy, just a lot of people like to see results right away, and get discouraged when they lose sales. Many people dont handle rejection well. I was one of them, until I made a few sales, confidence was up, and things really started to pick up. Will I make it to the top? I dont know but I am sure going to give it a shot.
    I would venture to say that MOST people don't handle rejection well -- even professional salespeople do not like it. And I would venture to say that this fact alone make most MLMs untenable.

epsdirect Guest

This is absolutly the funniest thread I have read on here. We are fighting because of the efforts people made (and or didn't make.)

We have to understand one thing here, these are bonus check figures. Not retail sales. It is very easy to see why many people earn only $684 a year in bonus commissions, with a product that is as good as it is, they simply do not recruit, or simply put care about the marketing MLM side of the business.

For instance, I have about 60 people on our team. The vast majority love the product and want nothing to do with MLM. That's ok with me. I have a partner who sold over 10,000 worth of product in one month alone. This figure will not show up on this outline.

We have to get beyond this. For the majority of those who come on board, most will sit at there computer, getting ready to get ready. I have worked with many people in this business over the last 7 years, so I know this is true.

Hey we have a proven plan to get you to manager, and to help you make any income you desire. I have seen over the years, most people just want to retail to supplement their incomes. :D

epsdirect
    ----
    Check out my testimonial letters! Our products are life changing!

In October Dr. James Marsden, Regentís Distinguished Professor at Kansas State University, one of the top bio researchers in the nation and consultant to the US government on issues of bio-terrorism, presented studies conducted on Fresh Air to the USDA. Dr. Marsden has shared that many companies and organizations are contacting Kansas State because of this report. They are interested in how our technology can help solve issues they are dealing with caused by surface contamination.

EcoQuest is calling this study Phase I. This particular study was done to prove the effectiveness of Fresh Air by EcoQuest on surfaces (sinks, tables, countertops, doorknobs, that kind of thing) and has nothing to do with air purification. The results are stunning! Review results: http://fss.k-state.edu/research/repo...sden200510.pdf

The link above pulls the paper directly from the Kansas State University web site. You will see the studies were conducted on Fresh Air and our BreezeAT. Both units provided impressive results reducing contamination on surfaces with anywhere between a 1.5 log to 3.5 log difference (thatís like 90+% all the way past 99.9% reduction!) Clearly, the benefits of Fresh Air go far beyond cleaning air in our homes!
    Last edited by epsdirect; 01-26-2006 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by epsdirect
    This is absolutly the funniest thread I have read on here. We are fighting because of the efforts people made (and or didn't make.)
    First of all, nobody is "fighting". Just expressing opinions. Secondly, the fact is that if "most people" will not make the effort to build a networking business, that networking business is doomed to failure.
    We have to understand one thing here, these are bonus check figures. Not retail sales. It is very easy to see why many people earn only $684 a year in bonus commissions, with a product that is as good as it is, they simply do not recruit, or simply put care about the marketing MLM side of the business.
    Or maybe they TRY to recruit and DO care about the networking end of the business, and simply do not have success at it.
    For instance, I have about 60 people on our team. The vast majority love the product and want nothing to do with MLM. That's ok with me. I have a partner who sold over 10,000 worth of product in one month alone. This figure will not show up on this outline.
    Hey, that's cool. However, that ain't network marketing; that is SELLING.
    We have to get beyond this. For the majority of those who come on board, most will sit at there computer, getting ready to get ready. I have worked with many people in this business over the last 7 years, so I know this is true.
    Yep, you are correct. And if "most will sit there," then by definition, a typical MLM pay plan is virtually a lock to fail.
    Hey we have a proven plan to get you to manager, and to help you make any income you desire. I have seen over the years, most people just want to retail to supplement their incomes.
    As I have said many times in the past, most -- not all -- companies in this industry sell "the big dream", i.e., quit your job and retire. They do NOT sell this business as an "income supplement". And when "the big dreamers" actually begin the process of building that dream...and learn that "supplementing their income" is all they are likely to ever achieve (if even that), that's when the problems begin, and people begin to quit.

I wish you the best; you seem very level-headed. But MLM is an antiquated distribution method that is superfluous in today's internet-based society. If you wanna sell, sell. You can make some money doing that, at least.

epsdirect Guest

I totally agree with you openQuestion.

I personally consider EcoQuest a retail sales distribution company, with hint of MLM. lol ;) That's b/c my experience has seen that so many just want to retail a unit and put a couple of hundred in their pocket.

To make an answer to one of your points, "Or maybe they TRY to recruit and DO care about the networking end of the business, and simply do not have success at it."

I agree and disagree. Let me explain. EcoQuest has a method that they teach to recruit. It deals with talking alot and even holding meetings. I think this is NOT duplicatable, as many cannot do this (or want to do this for that matter).

I disagree however since everyone in EcoQuest can plug into the Creating Wealth from Home system that (my friend) Greg Montoya and Jon Bender created. This system is so turn-key that we can easily predicate the results!

We have everything from proven lead generation tools (ie: TV, Radio, Internet, Direct Mail, and even a way to approach people that is FREE.) to websites, you name it we have it. We also conduct 8 CWFH training calls Mon. through Thur, so the support is there. If they are trying, they will have some success.

Take care buddy!

PS: I was j/king about the fighting. I meant to say, "Healthy Debate" ;)
    Last edited by epsdirect; 01-27-2006 at 12:31 AM.

I personally consider EcoQuest a retail sales distribution company, with hint of MLM. lol ;) That's b/c my experience has seen that so many just want to retail a unit and put a couple of hundred in their pocket.
    Well, as I said, that's not the type of situation I've seen in my experience. But I don't know anything about EcoQuest, and hence won't judge that.
    To make an answer to one of your points, "Or maybe they TRY to recruit and DO care about the networking end of the business, and simply do not have success at it."
    I agree and disagree. Let me explain. EcoQuest has a method that they teach to recruit. It deals with talking alot and even holding meetings. I think this is NOT duplicatable, as many cannot do this (or want to do this for that matter).
    I disagree however since everyone in EcoQuest can plug into the Creating Wealth from Home system that (my friend) Greg Montoya and Jon Bender created. This system is so turn-key that we can easily predicate the results!
    We have everything from proven lead generation tools (ie: TV, Radio, Internet, Direct Mail, and even a way to approach people that is FREE.) to websites, you name it we have it. We also conduct 8 CWFH training calls Mon. through Thur, so the support is there. If they are trying, they will have some success.
    Take care buddy!
    PS: I was j/king about the fighting. I meant to say, "Healthy Debate" ;)
    Again, a marketing situation such as this is counter to what a "normal" MLM does (generally). We were always taught that "network marketing" means ALWAYS working with warm contacts, period. Once you leave the realm of warm market, you now become a salesperson rather than a network marketer. Of course, you can always develop a larger warm market by expanding your horizons and circle of acquaintances. But maybe that's just what I was taught.