+ Reply to Thread

12 Daily Pro Dropping Egold

12 DP has dropped egold as a payment processor. This leaves them with Stormpay (questionable history) and EMO (even more questionable). They did not give members any deadline to stay or leave the program, as some do not trust their information with either processor. So, if a member is currently awaiting payout in egold and does not want to join another processor, their money is gone. What implications do you think this has for the program?

Re: 12 Daily Pro Dropping Egold

Can you give us a specific reference as to EMO's legal questionability? I haven't found one, if you have, please tell us about it.

Why won't they accept PayPal?

And is it true that if they drop egold they dont have to pay those who will only accept egold? If it is, that does make sense for a ponzi. Less people to pay! Losers.

No, it's not true. The options at this point are:

Stormpay (instant verification, but higher processing fees and some countries excluded)
    EMO (took me 2 days to get verified with them and I'm international, no fees)
    Re-upgrade whilst getting a Stormpay or EMO account

If all of the above fail, then the few people who cannot use Stormpay or EMO for some reason will get paid by e-gold, then they can leave.

Once again, why dont they use Paypal? Why do they use these much lesser known processors instead of it?

visionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Collegestudent
    Once again, why dont they use Paypal? Why do they use these much lesser known processors instead of it?
    coz paypal doesnt do biz with ponzi. isnt it as simple as dat?

No, it's not. And I'm still asking what's legally questionable about EMO.

Obviously you haven't discovered the 'we don't really offer ANY seller protection' side of paypal yet. Got stung for $400 on account of that.

So, what's wrong with EMO? Injunctions filed, lawsuits pending, what? I've been impressed with them actually, but that's only me.

I will never respect a program or their decision if it's done through cheating their own members and/or forcing them to join something they've never agreed to in the first place.

The only thing that makes a difference to me here is 12dp did not pay by E-Gold up to the date of the announcement. Had they done that, their decision would've been ok. Not best but ok. And I would certainly not call them a scam. Their own page states that you are paid to the same processor you upgraded with. They also promised to warn their members about major changes. There was absolutely NO WAY to know when they were going to drop E-Gold.

Most likely, when E-Gold was down, it crippled 12dp greatly and they've started desperately looking for ways to drop it and put the blame on someone/something else. Not to mention a lot of people cashing out for or during the holidays. Most likely they've run out of E-Gold funds to even pay their members (hence all the sudden reviews for TOS violators, 10 days extension and so on). However, that didn't stop them from accepting new upgrades with E-Gold for a while! That means their so called "business" totally depends on the new member investments and the story about their own "sources of revenue besides member fees" is bogus and a lie. They don't have any other sources of revenue, they're barely hanging on by the new investments.

Why do you think they need a Jan. 31st as a deadline to pay E-Gold users past Dec.23rd? Think! The speed of payouts will depend on the new investments through SP and EMO. I'd bet they don't have enough funds at the moment to pay every single member whose E-Gold upgrade expired past Dec 23rd.

visionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad
    That means their so called "business" totally depends on the new member investments and the story about their own "sources of revenue besides member fees" is bogus and a lie. They don't have any other sources of revenue, they're barely hanging on by the new investments.
    For any ponzi biz, this is NOT uncommon at all. 90% of us are aware of their real biz behind the scenes and nobody really cares. Only some dumbs believe that all these ponzi do have a concrete revenue from advertising. We all know how ponzi works and understand all the good things will come to an end sooner or later. no doubt about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad
    Why do you think they need a Jan. 31st as a deadline to pay E-Gold users past Dec.23rd? Think! The speed of payouts will depend on the new investments through SP and EMO. I'd bet they don't have enough funds at the moment to pay every single member whose E-Gold upgrade expired past Dec 23rd.
    Just look at ST, isnt it the same ponzi cum lame excuses? However, I'm not giving up hopes yet on 12dp and still believe they will transfer my pending payouts to my EMO account.

However, i'm quite skeptical what will Charis do if 100,000 of e-gold members chose to upgrade with the avg of $1,000 (total is US$100million dollars). well, wat will u do then?

Paypal sucks, real bad. Altough they are used by many. I and other i know have been scammed. And ther was nothing done about it just a "we'll look into it"

He said that after i was gonna help with the investigation, practically telling me to shut up we will get your money back. And did nothing.

I personally hate paypal.

And alot of people have said they did it suddenly so scammers could not get one last huge return in before running off.

But we wont know until JAN 31.

The only reason you think Paypal sucks is that they refuse to do business with your ponzi. No doubt they do suck in some ways, but if you want to tell me that Stormpay or EMO are more reliable than Paypal, youre off your rocker.

Complex: Some people value their personal information and dont want to give it out to a brand new payment processor like EMO that hasnt even had time to prove itself yet. To register, you have to provide either ID card, utility bill, etc. Some people DON'T want to do this. Is that so hard to understand?

Apparently it is hard to understand for some, haha

I'm totally freakin out here.. I just started with 12 DP three days ago thank god I didn't invest much. and I'm not part off Egold another thanks god... but whats the deal.... are they going to pay or what?

New guy!