+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kazil !!!!!

Kazil !!!!!

Be aware !!! A mew MLM Scam which developed from the owners of UBIFone.
    After they failed in their last job they were kicked out by Erik Resmossan and opened their own comapny.
    The company take advantage of honest people and take their money !

www.kazil.nl

BE AWARE OF John Acland attacks again !

YOURS - Or Barnet - ISRAEL.

Re: Kazil !!!!!

xxx
    xxx
    kAZIL IS GONNA KICK ASS!!! OR, or shall I say whomever is hiding behind this man's name, U ought 2 B ashamed of yourself...
    Just goes 2 show how honest a person U R, YEAH U! That's right, MR.ANONYMOUS...

"WELCOME 2 2MORROW, R U READY?!"
    ;]
    WE'LL C WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH REALLY I GUESS IN ABOUT HALF A YEAR, IF NOT SOONER...

Quote Originally Posted by SagLeo
    xxx
    xxx
    kAZIL IS GONNA KICK ASS!!! OR, or shall I say whomever is hiding behind this man's name, U ought 2 B ashamed of yourself...
    Just goes 2 show how honest a person U R, YEAH U! That's right, MR.ANONYMOUS...

"WELCOME 2 2MORROW, R U READY?!"
    ;]
    WE'LL C WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH REALLY I GUESS IN ABOUT HALF A YEAR, IF NOT SOONER...
    Oh, very eloquently stated. I'm sure if the company has a lot of folks just as enlightened as you working the business, they will do great.

Quote Originally Posted by openQuestion
    Oh, very eloquently stated. I'm sure if the company has a lot of folks just as enlightened as you working the business, they will do great.
    Just think! You have probably been verbally sparring with one of the head goons. Can't you see the true passion! Now if we just had some facts about this deal.
    SagLeo please get cracking on that info we need!

Soapboxmom

India?? Holland??

"Same, same, but different?"

http://www.kazil.in/html/contact.asp

I don't agree with you Kazil seems to the best company
    in this market

Would I say that you're not saying the truth and not precising?

I know Mr. Or Barnet.

Mr. Or Barnet would never write this.

Himself is a respective proud member of Kazil.

Please be honest with yourself and identify yourself with your own identification details before you report lies and rubbish that the real Or Barnet would never say.

I do prefer to don't discuss the issue over this forum, since if I do open my mouth and report all what I personally know about the competitors that the leaders aren't reporting to you, you would go and claim each of them.

Kazil IS Not a SCAM, but A REAL Company that provides the best products and services on time, as promised.

If you are jalous of, just come and join.

The very well known English idiom says , Join if you can't bit

Since you'll never be able to bit Kazil, it's better you join before it becomes too late.

Just an advice my chicky friend.

I think someone should start a writing class. I've never read so much rubbish in one thread. The guys behind Kazil are ex 1cellnet (the best company ever) then Ubifone that was going to be breaking all records. Now Kazil. Better join if i can't bit?
    I can already guess that Kazil will be a binary system with left leg right leg power leg and all that old rubbish where you can open 3 business centres and earn a maximum 20,000 per centre per week. 60K a week. Dream on...........Seen it heard it and you guessed it worn the T-shirt

Quote Originally Posted by worn T-Shirt
    I think someone should start a writing class. I've never read so much rubbish in one thread. The guys behind Kazil are ex 1cellnet (the best company ever) then Ubifone that was going to be breaking all records. Now Kazil. Better join if i can't bit?
    I can already guess that Kazil will be a binary system with left leg right leg power leg and all that old rubbish where you can open 3 business centres and earn a maximum 20,000 per centre per week. 60K a week. Dream on...........Seen it heard it and you guessed it worn the T-shirt
    lol,i always heard [ got the company coffee mug] from folks in networking , success2u buzz

Hello friends

The statements made regarding kazil is rubbish,Since Kazil offers excellent products and services to all parts of the world,it cannot be a scam .Also they are paying the commissions ie also in time.Since I work for kazil for the past 6 months ,I would like to share the experience with all .All products are delivered on time and the services are excellent.This is not like an ubifone pyramid scam.

Call quality is amazing and it takes less bandwidth comparing to any other voip service provider.The cheapest outgoing calls can be done from Kazil.

:)

The Kazil "founders" are the same founders of Ubifone.
    This is a simple pyramid stuff.
    They are not intersted in customers , they want everyone to become a rep.
    So let me ask you this , if everyone is a rep , who will actually talk and pay?!
    Second , no one will able to join more than 20 or so people as a rep and after that you still have to pay monthly subscription fee.
    Just read the ubifone and 1cellnet threads , this is exactly the same , more than that , it's the same people.

eggsactly. I know people who are still owed money from 1cellnet days.

any updates on recent experiences with kazil? Nothing mentioned since May! Anyone now if the products and services actually do what they say any extra info would be appreciated. Just facts please!!!

No updates on Kazil since their offering was always poor. Skype and many others offer free calls, why would anyone need to fund an MLM empire just to make a phone call ?

Kazil is still being promoted by lhhansen who was one of the main misguided and sadly informed agents behind Ubifone in Europe his website at http://www.1worldfone.com STILL trots out the same nonsense. One would think he had lost enough by now