+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Metarewards' Changes

Quote Originally Posted by tiflyer2
    All of the advertisers on MR sites pay CPA commission to Metareward. Most pay more than the amount they recieve from you. So they are loosing money everytime someone signs up and cancels in the trial period. But again advertising is not free.
    Inded, advertising is a CODB. But, if they are truely losing money, they need to change their business model if they are paying more than what they are charging people for that non-refundable 1st month. Somehow I don't believe they are losing as much money as we think because they'd end the relationship with these incentive marketing companies if they were. What's the benefit for continuing a losing proposisition?

Quote Originally Posted by fano3
    Inded, advertising is a CODB. But, if they are truely losing money, they need to change their business model if they are paying more than what they are charging people for that non-refundable 1st month. Somehow I don't believe they are losing as much money as we think because they'd end the relationship with these incentive marketing companies if they were. What's the benefit for continuing a losing proposisition?
    Thats a very good question. I dont know why they offer their product to be incentivized, while they are loosing so much money. May be they dont have other choice, to where they can get much traffic to their site.

I've completed and receive my gift from RewardsVenue, and I'm currently working on YourGiftFinder. I looked in the t.erms on RewardsDepot and didn't see anything. I know it was posted awhile ago by the OP, but has anyone noticed any differences in t.erms for these sites since then? Or anyone know WHERE in the T&C they put those clauses?

Does anyone have a list of sites that are part of metarewards.....i don't know how to differentiate between YF direct, Metarewards, and Nuitech.......can anyone just give me a few examples, because i'm really confused. I have done many Nuitech sites and can't discern any of the other sites that people are all talking about; they seem to mesh together. In the midst of metarewards changing their terms of service, we all just have to be careful with what we are doing in the future; hence, some of us will have to get off of our lazy ***es and read the terms and condition.

My brother loves the laptop i gave to him. Despite everything that has happened, there are undeniable factors that govern the universe:

1. I've never done a referral site, but stay away from them; if you read any of the posts here, you know what I mean
    2. Be careful when you go for a gift. The infamous "up to" comment in the advertised value allows the makers of the site to give you a crummy bottom-of-the-line gift as a substitute as long as it feels basic specifications (for example, a laptop advertised as "up to 859.99" means that you will get a bottom of the line 550 laptop, or less). Which ultimately leads me to my next point.
    3. I have gotten a $300 check for a $550 item for 8 offers on nuitech, and i am kicking myself that i didn't just go for a $1000 gift card for 2 more offers. Noobies, this is for you: do the gift cards, then buy what you want [B]Well, UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT THAT MACBOOK PRO, BUT THAT IS A $2000 ITEM AND THEY CAN'T TRICK YOU WITH SNEAKY ADVERTISING CLAIMS. Only do gift cards.
    4. I've only stayed with nuitech, but stay legit; their $1 offers are easy and can be cancelled many at the same time (i.e. simply you, vertrue, valuemax, and others are all by the same company) :) :cool:
    "The Philly Cheesesteak"

If you want to trade referrals for sites, send me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by n64bomb
    Does anyone have a list of sites that are part of metarewards.....i don't know how to differentiate between YF direct, Metarewards, and Nuitech.......can anyone just give me a few examples, because i'm really confused. I have done many Nuitech sites and can't discern any of the other sites that people are all talking about; they seem to mesh together. In the midst of metarewards changing their terms of service, we all just have to be careful with what we are doing in the future; hence, some of us will have to get off of our lazy ***es and read the terms and condition.

My brother loves the laptop i gave to him. Despite everything that has happened, there are undeniable factors that govern the universe:

1. I've never done a referral site, but stay away from them; if you read any of the posts here, you know what I mean
    2. Be careful when you go for a gift. The infamous "up to" comment in the advertised value allows the makers of the site to give you a crummy bottom-of-the-line gift as a substitute as long as it feels basic specifications (for example, a laptop advertised as "up to 859.99" means that you will get a bottom of the line 550 laptop, or less). Which ultimately leads me to my next point.
    3. I have gotten a $300 check for a $550 item for 8 offers on nuitech, and i am kicking myself that i didn't just go for a $1000 gift card for 2 more offers. Noobies, this is for you: do the gift cards, then buy what you want [B]Well, UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT THAT MACBOOK PRO, BUT THAT IS A $2000 ITEM AND THEY CAN'T TRICK YOU WITH SNEAKY ADVERTISING CLAIMS. Only do gift cards.
    4. I've only stayed with nuitech, but stay legit; their $1 offers are easy and can be cancelled many at the same time (i.e. simply you, vertrue, valuemax, and others are all by the same company) :) :cool:

just check the adresses on the privacy policies

and why are you necro posting metarewards is dead and lond gone as will be nuitech in a few months
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout