+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

56" DLP TV at YourBestRewards

Just found this if anyone is interested. Looks like it takes 10 offers to complete. http://www.metareward.com/rd?rd=ybr_...ULTIDLP&sga_e2

Received
    YSR - PSP - 29 days start to received
    Approved
    EFG - XBOX 360 - Sent certs 1/6/2006
    GadgetCity - iPod 60GB Video - Sent Certs 1/11/2006
    BigWin - $1000 Visa Sent Certs 1/20/2006
    MSG - 42" Sony Plasma Sent Certs 2/15/2006

Still Working On
    PromotionsGateway - Hot Tub (4 or 6 Approved & 0 of 2 referrals)
    YourGiftCards - $100 Gas Card (1 of 1 Pending)
    HartfordOpinionGroup - iPod Shuffle (3 of 3 Pending)

PM me if you want to trade any referral links.

Re: 56" DLP TV at YourBestRewards

7 in group 3 is haaard. anyone got good tips?
    Last edited by Live61; 01-07-2006 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Live61
    7 in group 3 is haaard. anyone got good tips?
    Can you post the offers?

Quote Originally Posted by pious
    Can you post the offers?

Earthlink
    Real Estate Fortunes
    Winning in the cash flow
    Denise Austin
    tax liens direct
    four seasons
    Zone diet
    citicard
    Disk network
    Ancestry
    Sharebuilder
    Citicard
    Cititcard
    Dental Plans
    Citicard
    Chella

I posted this a little while ago, but didn't know they had 56" screens. I am so doing this site.

im ....in .....choosing ....the toshiba ...... evn though it is 4 inches smaller ....it cost the most ....... so if they are out and i have to get cash ....at least ill get come out on top ....... :D .....
    Last edited by treason; 01-07-2006 at 02:45 AM.

Damn! I just did 3 YF sites and I don't think there are enough offers left for me to do. I'll just have to wait. :(

I am in... just got to decide on which offers to do.

Is this site pretty reliable?

Quote Originally Posted by dbierman
    Is this site pretty reliable?
    It's a MetaRewards site so I would say definitely! Right now I'm watch Law & Order reruns on my 42" Samsung Plasma thanks to MetaRewards/RewardsVenue.

If You Do These Sites I Am Warning You! Do Not Sign Up For The Same Offers, Most Of The Offers Are Repeatedly On Each Of Their Websites.

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    If You Do These Sites I Am Warning You! Do Not Sign Up For The Same Offers, Most Of The Offers Are Repeatedly On Each Of Their Websites.
    this is going to be my first time using meta ....... what happens when you use the same offers over and over and over on the same sites
    Last edited by treason; 01-07-2006 at 06:33 AM.

I might be doing this deal soon but ten(10) offers from MetaRewards is quite costly. And as for selecting a TV, I am towarding to the Samsung because I received one from their sister site, RV, last year and the Plasma TV still works flawlessly.

The Toshiba TV set is no doubt is most expensive in the group but from what I heard, their bulb light burns out quickly.

Amazon's reviews:

Samsung
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=172282

Toshiba

Quote Originally Posted by Iceboie
    I might be doing this deal soon but ten(10) offers from MetaRewards is quite costly. And as for selecting a TV, I am towarding to the Samsung because I received one from their sister site, RV, last year and the Plasma TV still works flawlessly.

The Toshiba TV set is no doubt is most expensive in the group but from what I heard, their bulb light burns out quickly.

Amazon's reviews:

Samsung

Toshiba
    yeah, but.. if these 2K and 3K tvs were half price, most of us would call them a good deal. if you do it right, you can get these tvs for under 100 bux after returning everything.. thats flaming hot.

I've signed up for 6 offers so far and 2 are already in progress. I'm going to do the rest this weekend.

Group 1:
    Experian Triple Advantage - IN PROGRESS

Group 2:
    AOL Music Now - not showing (can you do the Spyware trial too and get credit for both?)

Group 3:
    Ancestry.com - IN PROGRESS
    Denise Austin Fit Forever - not showing
    Zone Diet Online - not showing
    Four Seasons - not showing

I am mad. I signed up for this site under the cheaper EDTV plasmas. I haven't done any of the offers yet. I might call Metarewards and ask them if I can cancell my other account and sign up with this one. Hey, wait a minute.....I don't need another tv!! Where would I put it? I have 5 or 6 tvs now. Ok, I feel better now.

wait, if you signed up under a smaller prize here, you think you can't switch over and choose the 56" after yer done?

Similar Threads

1. YourBestRewards... nomorefreebies
    By millertime200 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 02:50 AM
  2. YourBestRewards plasma for free
    By SWAT in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 09:15 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 09:07 PM
  4. YourBestRewards - 42" Plasma for 10 offers