+ Reply to Thread

innotech-company.net - manage money transfers

WATCH OUT!!!!---Not sure what to make of this one yet. It appears to be a very high level scam. Still following the trail of bread crumbs so to speak. :) Here is the email I received:

Subject: Great opportunity for you - do not lose your chance!
    From: "Vaino Kassebaum" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:31:50 -0600

Feel tired of everyday routine? Are you honest and responsible person? Are you looking for well-paid part-time job? Hurry up - we have exactly what you need! Making more than $2000 per month, spending 3-4 hours a day - it is real with us! This is not a sales gimmick that requires you to pay setup fees or sign up to a mailing list, you do not need to invest money. This is a business that requires only limited amounts of your time. You will work as an indenpendent accountant - simple receive and manage money transfers. You will be paid during the first week of employment. No experience or special skills are required. (However expirience in accounting is desirable) You will work as an independent contractor right from your home. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $2000-3000 depending on time you will spend for this job. If you are interested, please feel free to request further information and the general provisions. Write us right now, we will answer you at soonest. http://www.innotech-company.net mail: [email protected] tel: +3727120899 fax: +31202010131 Thank You!

Email header:
    X-Originating-IP: [67.19.219.2]
    Return-Path:
    Authentication-Results: mta298.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=innotech-company.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
    Received: from 67.19.219.2 (EHLO isis.demon-host.com) (67.19.219.2) by mta298.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 06 Jan 2006 03:29:41 -0800
    Received: from gronald by isis.demon-host.com with local (Exim 4.52) id 1EuX5i-0003nX-Uf for [email protected]; Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:31:50 -0600
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Great opportunity for you - do not lose your chance!
    From: "Vaino Kassebaum" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Reply-to: [email protected]
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/html
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
    Message-Id:
    Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:31:50 -0600
    X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
    X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - isis.demon-host.com
    X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - yahoo.com
    X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [32053 32055] / [47 12]
    X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - isis.demon-host.com

Facts:
    Innotech-company.net appears to be a legit company located in Estonia, which designs and manufactures microelectronic components - BUT I'M 99.99/% SURE THAT THIS COMPANY DOES NOT REALLY EXIST!!!!

Google search for domain: Sorry, no information is available for the URL innotech-company.net (this could just mean that they're not in the google search DB--doubtful)

General Internet searches produce no info on Innotech

Whois = innotech-company.net has bogus contact info - the phone # is not legit = there is no +2 country code and a PO Box. Hmmm

ping, nslookup and tracert results: follow the bread crumbs guys - round and round she goes, where she stops nobody knows. :)

ping = innotech-company.net - will produce different IP addresses if you wait a few minutes inbetween pings

NSlookup = first search produced several name server addresses. second search produced another set of name server addresses (Dynamic DNS nameservers ?)

tracert = same kind of results

The biggest question is: Why would a company that has supposedly been in business for 10 years need accounting help?

Other interesting facts:
    innotech-company.net has demon-host.com as it's host.
    demon-host in turn is operating out of an account from theplanet.com, which is reseller hosting site

Re: innotech-company.net - manage money transfers

I can attest to the fact that the company is a scam. I was gotten and I am now in the process of having to repay my bank. My credit is now ruined, since I was put on chexsystems which means that for at least the next 7 years, I am barred from having a regular checking account. Filed a police reprot and a report with the FTC, but that and 4 dollars might get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks...I have no legal recourse available since the bank thinks that I am the scammer...
    I know, I know, I was stupid, I was an idiot, called myself a million names...now I have to move forward...
    Just wanted to spare others the mistake that I made.
    They will call you and assure you that they are legit and conferences are coming to introduce the management team and the type of products that you are working with, all of the other reps, meetings with your manager to explain to you your increase in commission, etc...
    3 days ago, my bank froze my account. I have zero money available and now I am basically screwed.
    For all that care, here is more info available...http://www.joewein.de/sw/fraud-job-2...ch-company.net
    So long as he is free, he will continue to scam and dupe people. I hope that someone from the one of the government alphabet soups agencies or a private investigator puts him under a jail or at least in a cell with the prison welcoming committee...
    Last edited by sigmamason; 02-25-2006 at 03:14 PM.