+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Butcher Of Beirut Meeting His Maker: Satan

I hope Sharon doesn’t die.. yet.

That filthy bloated murdering scumbag should suffer long and hard for his many crimes against humanity.

However, the precipitous decline of The Butcher Of Beirut does lead one to contemplate if there is more to his condition than meets the eye.

Moreover, American Taliban , deranged Zionist psychopath and fellow spawn of Satan, Pat Robertson, has attributed Sharon’s malady to Divine intervention.

This leads one to infer that, in fact, perhaps there is some intervention at work here. But it is far from divine at its source.

There is ample precedent to conclude that the Zio-Nazis have slated Sharon for the same fate as Rabin, who also became expendable when he began making concessions to peace.

Since this filthy, murdering Zionist thug had recently redrawn the lines of conflict with The Palestinians in an abrubt but tactically calculated contravention to the fanatical Zionist’s dream of a “greater” Israel (probably as a result of some politically motivated cajoling from The Bush Regime), there is reason for ample suspicion to flow from the obvious fatal coincidences.

There's an interesting phenomena here. When Zionist leaders start moving towards conflict resolution and a more moderate interchange with the indigenous Arab population, their mortality rate increases.

Everybody who has even a cursory understanding of the Zionist Entity knows that The Zio-Nazis will stop at nothing to achieve their nefarious, evil goals. Sharon could, very probably, be just another statistic on the Zio-Nazi's tally sheet.

As ironic as this may seem, it would be a fitting end to this genocidal swine’s corrupt life.
    Last edited by dante; 01-06-2006 at 05:34 PM.

Re: Butcher Of Beirut Meeting His Maker: Satan

You sound like your pissed you were not in on the 911 fights, or where you?

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
    You sound like your pissed you were not in on the 911 fights, or where you?
    Huh? I don't speak Moronese. Would you care to translate?

But you speak it so well.

Israel was invaded in the sixties, what we now call the Six Day War. They could have removed all Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights, but they did the kind thing and let them remain there. Do you think Hitler would have left Europe after crushing them? Would Japan have returned the Philippines to self-rule? Did the Ottomans give the Palestinians a homeland? In the past the price for losing a war was loss of sovereignty at best, normally all men would be killed, children and babies would be dropped from high buildings and the woman taken into slavery.

The Palestinians were on the losing side of WWII and the Six Day War. They have only the Americans and the Israelis to thank for even having a place to live. They thank them by trying to kill as many of them as possible. Did Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Lebanon offer them a place to live? Have any of those countries made a Palestinian Nation for them, or even welcomed them into their country? What do you think would have happened to them had Israel lost the Six Day War? They would have been refugees; of that there is no doubt. If they live in any of those countries today they are just that, refugees.

So who is the moron? :cool:
    Last edited by Worried_in_the_USA; 01-06-2006 at 09:12 PM.

DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the USA

Israel was invaded in the sixties, what we now call the Six Day War. They could have removed all Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights, but they did the kind thing and let them remain there. Do you think Hitler would have left Europe after crushing them? Would Japan have returned the Philippines to self-rule? Did the Ottomans give the Palestinians a homeland? In the past the price for losing a war was loss of sovereignty at best, normally all men would be killed, children and babies would be dropped from high buildings and the woman taken into slavery.

The Palestinians were on the losing side of WWII and the Six Day War. They have only the Americans and the Israelis to thank for even having a place to live. They thank them by trying to kill as many of them as possible. Did Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Lebanon offer them a place to live? Have any of those countries made a Palestinian Nation for them, or even welcomed them into their country? What do you think would have happened to them had Israel lost the Six Day War? They would have been refugees; of that there is no doubt. If they live in any of those countries today they are just that, refugees.

Hi Worried,

Your post is interesting. I wonder what is has to do with Ariel Sharon's part in the Sabra and Shatila massacre in Beirut, Lebanon. Mr. Sharon was the chief architect of the Israeli invasion, in 1982. Mr. Sharon was also widely criticized for allowing the Lebanese Christian forces to attack on the two refugee camps. While I am cribbing this for "Answers.com" the point remains the same, what does your first and second posts have to do with the topic?

As for the Ottomans giving Palestinians a homeland, what does that mean? Palestine is an ancient land, in the past referred to as "The Holy Land." The Ottomans, American, nor the Israelis have anything to do with the "creation" of a Palestinian homeland. True, the history was/is turbulent, but Palestine has been around since the 5th century BCE

Oh, one more thing, what was the role of Palestine in W.W.II??

Sabra and Shatila Massacre

Palestine

DeeDee1965

My point was that the last people to occupy their land was not nearly as nice to them as the Israelis. Nor are there brothers the Jordanians, Lebanese, Egyptians, ect., ect., ect. If you were in Sharon’s place (your neighboring country trying to destroy you and kill your children) I am not willing to believe you would not have done the same thing. It is very easy sitting in your safe home, it is not so east when your home is a target.

As far as WWII they did fight with the Nazis. Perhaps not as a nation, since there last occupiers never gave them that status. But they were on the losing side, that’s how Israel became a nation. To the victors go the spoils; in this case, to the victims went the spoils. Unless off course you don’t believe the Holocaust took place then the space between your ears is a waste of matter.

That raises a question, when does a Nation no longer exist? I guess the whole of Israel and Palestine is really Canaanite, Amorite, Hittite, Perizzite, Hivite, and Jebusite land occupied by the Israelis and Palestinians? ;)
    Last edited by Worried_in_the_USA; 01-06-2006 at 11:12 PM.

Isn't everyone glad we don't have the likes of that pathetic hateful little piece of dung named dchristie around to remind everyone in the world what an ungrateful American that sides with the enemy looks like.

Thats one huge embarrassing spectacle we are sooooooo lucky we don't live through. Maybe we all got lucky and he snapped sooner than I predicted and went on that postal style killing spree and now the nice men in the white coats have a chance to possibly bring him back so he can join the rest of us on the planet "reality". Now that would be a Christmas miracle, wouldn't it?

DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

My point was that the last people to occupy their land was not nearly as nice to them as the Israelis. Nor are there brothers the Jordanians, Lebanese, Egyptians, ect., ect. If you were in Sharon’s place (your neighboring country trying to destroy you and kill your children) (1.)I am not willing to believe you would not have done the same thing. It is very easy sitting in your safe home, it is not so east when your home is a target.

(2.)As far as WWII they did fight with the Nazis. Perhaps not as a nation, since there last occupiers never gave them that status. But they were on the losing side, that’s how Israel became a nation. To the victors go the spoils; in this case, to the victims went the spoils. (3.)Unless off course you don’t believe the Holocaust took place then the space between your ears is a waste of matter.

That raises a question, when does a Nation no longer exist? I guess the whole of Israel and Palestine is really Canaanite, Amorite, Hittite, Perizzite, Hivite, and Jebusite land occupied by the Israelis and Palestinians? ;)
    Hi Worried,

Did Ariel Sharon live in West Lebanon? Did he have family in Lebanon? Was the invasion of Lebanon a personal action of Ariel Sharon's?

1. Worried, you do not know me. You have no idea what I am capable of doing. So lets not make this a personal critique, on what individuals on this board, would or would not do.

2.I asked you me how Palestine was involved in W.W.II. You made the comment and then you would not provide the back up information. But since you my gray matter might be a waste of matter, So I did the work for you.

Yes, there was involvement of some Arabs with the Axis powers. However, there were many who joined the Allied powers. Proof that Arabs, as a group, are not a monolith. However, the partition of Palestinian lands, and the movement of Jewish settlers began after World War 1.

In 1922 the British (in all their imperial wisdom :rolleyes: ), after being was given control of the former Ottoman territory in the Middle East, promised to follow through with the Balfour Declaration of 1917. Because of the rise anti-Semitism in Europe during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and the influx of Jewish refugees into Palestine, tensions obviously grew out of control. After "The Great Uprising" from 1936-1939, and the mishandling of the British government, tensions were at a fever pitch. By 1947, the United Nations tried to resolve the major conflict between the Arabs, and Israelis,and we all know how "that" turned out.

Sooo after all that, my point is, the land was NOT given to Israelis "because" Palestine were on the losing side in W.W.II. It was a problem that had been brewing, since the turn of the 19th century.

3. What does that statement mean? If I ask you a question about what your post has to do with the topic thread, your only response is to try and insult me? Or hint that I may be a Holocaust denier? Wow, if that is all you can come up with, why not just believe I am some kind of jerk and not reply to me at all? Wouldn't that show "your" superior intelligence? :rolleyes:

British Mandate of Palestine

DeeDee1965 :)

Israel was invaded in the sixties, what we now call the Six Day War.
    The 1967 war began when Israel invaded Egypt, my friend.

They could have removed all Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights, but they did the kind thing and let them remain there.
    Shall we lavish praise on a nation for not committing war crimes?

Do you think Hitler would have left Europe after crushing them? Would Japan have returned the Philippines to self-rule? Did the Ottomans give the Palestinians a homeland?
    Are you suggesting Israel left the territories after the Six Day War? Are you suggesting Israel returned Palestine to self-rule? Did Israel give the Palestinians a homeland?

I'm afraid it's not so.

In the past the price for losing a war was loss of sovereignty at best, normally all men would be killed, children and babies would be dropped from high buildings and the woman taken into slavery.
    Or massacres such as occurred upon the invasion of Egypt. That the USS Liberty likely intercepted evidence of the massacres may be one motive for Israel to try to sink the ship.

The Palestinians were on the losing side of WWII and the Six Day War. They have only the Americans and the Israelis to thank for even having a place to live.
    Are you seriously suggesting the Palestinians should be grateful to their oppressors?

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    The 1967 war began when Israel invaded Egypt, my friend.
    Your history books read different than mine. Every documentary I have seen blames Egypt and Arab nations for starting the war.

Shall we lavish praise on a nation for not committing war crimes?
    Yes. Considering the history of the world and wars.

Are you suggesting Israel left the territories after the Six Day War? Are you suggesting Israel returned Palestine to self-rule? Did Israel give the Palestinians a homeland?
    Nope, and neither would have anyone else was my point, not even other Arabs.

Or massacres such as occurred upon the invasion of Egypt. That the USS Liberty likely intercepted evidence of the massacres may be one motive for Israel to try to sink the ship.
    My answer to this would ofcourse depend on which of us was tought the truth as to who attacked who in 1967.

Are you seriously suggesting the Palestinians should be grateful to their oppressors?
    Yup.

I have some rather shocking news for you. Dropping babies from high buildings and mass murder is simply not acceptable behavior anymore. Yes, I know that's disappointing news for you. But you see, the civilized World rejected 16th Century Style Colonial Genocide in the 20th Century. Too bad for people like yourself that Israel didn't come along as a UN concession until 1948, long after mass murder and genocidal land annexation was determined to be a supreme crime by the international community (Google: Nuremburg).

But, in fact, the same UN Resolutions which defined and established the State Of Israel also, concurrently, established and defined the territorial sovereign integrity of Palestine.

The main difference is that while Israel demands that others respect its purported "right to exist", Israel categorically refuses and denies the equal right of Palestinians to enjoy the same prerogative.

Well I think we can clear that up easily. Go take a look in the mirror. See the moron looking back at you?
    Last edited by dante; 01-07-2006 at 03:31 AM.

My point was that the last people to occupy their land was not nearly as nice to them as the Israelis. Nor are there brothers the Jordanians, Lebanese, Egyptians, ect., ect., ect. If you were in Sharon’s place (your neighboring country trying to destroy you and kill your children) I am not willing to believe you would not have done the same thing.
    You would have massacred hundreds of defenseless men, women, and children?

You seem to find it so easy to justify Israeli crimes.

Unless you're a hypocrite, you must also apply the same standard to Palestinians. Therefore, you must be willing to say that if you were in the Palestinians place, living under such oppression and having loved ones be the victim of such atrocities as the Sabra and Shatila massacre, then you would have "done the same thing" as strap an explosive on your back and seek revenge, since justice has been denied to you.

Of course, this is absurd. Nothing can justify crimes such as suicide bombings targeted at civilians. But then, neither can anything justify such atrocious crimes against humanity as Sharon has been responsible for.

As far as WWII they did fight with the Nazis.
    False.

Actually, though, there were Zionist terrorists willing to work with Hitler. The Stern Gang sent the following letter to Hitler:

"The establishment of the historical Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis, and bound by a treaty with the German Reich, would be in the interest of a maintained and strengthened future German position of power in the Near East. Proceeding from these considerations, [the Lehi] in Palestine, under the condition [that] the above-mentioned national aspirations of the Israeli freedom movement are recognized on the side of the German Reich, offers to actively take part in the war on Germany's side."

But they were on the losing side, that’s how Israel became a nation.
    I don't know where you learned your history, but it's seriously fictional.

Before the beginning of the Zionist movement, Jews and Arabs lived peacefully together in Palestine. The majority were Arab. Then the Zionist movement began and Jews began migrating and making a rucous to have the land made into a "Jewish" state. Naturally, this upset he majority Arab residents.

Britain occupied Palestine during WWI, promising Arabs it would withdraw and recognize their independence, while at the same time leading Jews to believe it would support a "Jewish" state.

The terrorism began when Zionists began targetting civilians in order to drive the British out. Jewish terrorism worked. The British left.

After WWII and the holocaust, the political climate was in favor of international support for a "Jewish homeland". The issue of a "Jewish" state was brought before the UN, which created a partition plan, granting the majority of what was then Palestine to the minority Jewish population and the minority of the territory to the majority Arab population.

Naturally, the Arab Palestinians rejected the plan.

That didn't stop the Zionist Jews from unilaterally declaring the existence of the state of "Israel", which was immediately recognized by some Western nations. The neighboring Arab states declared war, but were defeated by Israel's superior military force (thanks again to Western assistance). As a result, Israel annexed even more territory than it would have been granted had the UN partition plan been accepted by the Arabs.

Again in 1967 Israel made a major land grab, occupying the Golan Heights, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip.

Presently, Israel is annexing major portions of the West Bank.
    Last edited by Yirmeyahu; 01-07-2006 at 03:23 AM.

To DeeDee1965,

Israel became a nation in 1948, thats after WWII. You are correct that the world backed out on the agreements made in 1917 which left the Palestinians with no land. This was due to pressures applied mostly by Arab nations. As to the brain matter issue, appartently you were offended by it, it was intended only if you believed that no Holocaust took place. If you believe that, I stand by my statement.

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    I have some rather shocking news for you. Dropping babies from high buildings and mass murder is simply not acceptable behavior anymore. Yes, I know that's disappointing news for you. But you see, the civilized World rejected 16th Century Style Colonial Genocide in the 20th Century. Too bad for people like yourself that Israel didn't come along as a UN concession until 1948, long after mass murder and genocidal land annexation was determined to be a supreme crime by the international community (Google: Nuremburg).
    Humm, seems to me Hitler practiced those 16th Century Style Colonial Genocides in the 20th Century. Perhaps I am wrong, but I do not believe so.

Your history books read different than mine. Every documentary I have seen blames Egypt and Arab nations for starting the war.
    The Six Day War began on June 5, 1967, when Israeli Mirage fighter jets were launched from Israel at 7:10 am, flew into Egyptian airspace, and virtually anihilated the Egyptian air force while most planes were still on the ground.

That was the beginning of the Six Day War. That was how it began.

Q:Shall we lavish praise on a nation for not committing war crimes?

Yes. Considering the history of the world and wars.
    You and I espouse vastly differing senses of morality.

Q: Are you suggesting Israel left the territories after the Six Day War? Are you suggesting Israel returned Palestine to self-rule? Did Israel give the Palestinians a homeland?

Nope, and neither would have anyone else was my point, not even other Arabs.
    Um...

Nobody else, particularly other Arabs, were illegally occupying their land.

Q: Are you seriously suggesting the Palestinians should be grateful to their oppressors?

Yup.
    Like I said, you and I espouse vastly different senses of morality.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    I hope Sharon doesn’t die.. yet.

That filthy bloated murdering scumbag should suffer long and hard for his many crimes against humanity.

However, the precipitous decline of The Butcher Of Beirut does lead one to contemplate if there is more to his condition than meets the eye.

Moreover, American Taliban , deranged Zionist psychopath and fellow spawn of Satan, Pat Robertson, has attributed Sharon’s malady to Divine intervention.

This leads one to infer that, in fact, perhaps there is some intervention at work here. But it is far from divine at its source.

There is ample precedent to conclude that the Zio-Nazis have slated Sharon for the same fate as Rabin, who also became expendable when he began making concessions to peace.

Since this filthy, murdering Zionist thug had recently redrawn the lines of conflict with The Palestinians in an abrubt but tactically calculated contravention to the fanatical Zionist’s dream of a “greater” Israel (probably as a result of some politically motivated cajoling from The Bush Regime), there is reason for ample suspicion to flow from the obvious fatal coincidences.

There's an interesting phenomena here. When Zionist leaders start moving towards conflict resolution and a more moderate interchange with the indigenous Arab population, their mortality rate increases.

Everybody who has even a cursory understanding of the Zionist Entity knows that The Zio-Nazis will stop at nothing to achieve their nefarious, evil goals. Sharon could, very probably, be just another statistic on the Zio-Nazi's tally sheet.

As ironic as this may seem, it would be a fitting end to this genocidal swine’s corrupt life.

Ironic, You, by your words, emotions, place yourself in the same behaviroal
    pattern as Pat Robertson.
    I suppose if it is You, it is okay. If pat Robertson...
    This is not to imply, on my part, that I am politically or necessarily
    sympathetically aligned with Bush or Sharon. Just an obseravtion, in
    light of your criticism semmingly falling into the same category as their
    demeanor.
    Be careful how you view one's demise...
    Yours lies ahead in the days to come... How merciful, or otherwise will
    be the situation that will determine your departure from this earth?