+ Reply to Thread

9 / 11 Are you still convinced?

Im picking most memebrs of this site are American am I correct?

Are you still convinced that 9 / 11 was a terrorist attack headed by Osama Bin Laden? After all this time and compelling evidence that tells otherwise, you are still convinced?
    Ive been reading through numerous threads and posts and it still seems that most of you are.
    I wasnt there, I live on the other side of the world and saw it from CNN and BBc live on TV , but from the evidence I have seen and documentaries i have watched, I believe this was staged. Maybee more so because in my country we wernt fed full of bs to lead us to think otherwise.
    This topic has probably been thrashed but i have just only signed up to this site and was just kinda shocked at how many people still think this was an Osama led terror attack.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Re: 9 / 11 Are you still convinced?

Quote Originally Posted by WindowLicker
    Im picking most memebrs of this site are American am I correct?

Are you still convinced that 9 / 11 was a terrorist attack headed by Osama Bin Laden? After all this time and compelling evidence that tells otherwise, you are still convinced?
    Ive been reading through numerous threads and posts and it still seems that most of you are.
    I wasnt there, I live on the other side of the world and saw it from CNN and BBc live on TV , but from the evidence I have seen and documentaries i have watched, I believe this was staged. Maybee more so because in my country we wernt fed full of bs to lead us to think otherwise.
    This topic has probably been thrashed but i have just only signed up to this site and was just kinda shocked at how many people still think this was an Osama led terror attack.
    LOL, you are going to rock some worlds with this. Do you know this site? www.infowars.com?

Alex is good people and knows his stuff.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

BTW this is a very cool site, it has loads of very interesting reading.
    I actually found this site by wanting to read peoples opinion on the
    Nostradamus code ww3 book.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    LOL, you are going to rock some worlds with this. Do you know this site? www.infowars.com?

Alex is good people and knows his stuff.

Namaste'

Lady Mod
    hey cool site thanks :)

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by WindowLicker
    hey cool site thanks :)
    This site is by a friend of mine and he's cool too. www.nomorefakenews.com

The best stuff is in the premium content but gems are dropped on the front page all the time.

Welcome to the interesting world of scam.com. LOL

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Hi, Here are some more good websites. http://www.johnkaminski.com/ This website John has written a LOT of articles. http://www.rudemacedon.ca/Kaminski/Kam-index.html I have a load of great websites, you will learn a lot by reading John's articles. He's a great! Here is what you do, just put in your browser Government lied about Flight 77, Government lied about 9/11. Another man is David Ray Griffin... they have analyzed everything. ANother website is Warfolly.com ) http://www.commondreams.org ) http://www.hereinreality.com )