+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Plasma TV by SamplePromotionsGroup for 6 Offers!!!

Sample Promotions group has a plasma TV for 6 not so hard offers .I am not sure what company it is from YFDirect or MetaRewards but it is 6 offers!!

Has any one tried it?

http://my.samplepromotionsgroup.com/...anding&nopop=1

Re: Plasma TV by SamplePromotionsGroup for 6 Offers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sillygoose
    Sample Promotions group has a plasma TV for 6 not so hard offers .I am not sure what company it is from YFDirect or MetaRewards but it is 6 offers!!

Has any one tried it?

http://my.samplepromotionsgroup.com/...anding&nopop=1
    i don't know about this one. looked into it a bit. same folks as freegiftworld, for what that's worth.

says six offers in the beginning. all three pages say "complete one offer below" at the top, but say "complete one offer above" on page one, "complete three offers above" on page two, and "complete two offers above" on page three.

my gut reaction is that it's kinda sketchy, but if anyone knows otherwise i'll give it a whirl.

im in ..... :D ....... ill get on this quick ...before the offer changes ...to something like ..... 19 offers

well i'd rather let someone else do it successfully before i do it again.
    Marge: My name is Marge S. and I'm a Homerholic
    Otto: If you're taking Homerhol, I'll take a swig
    Marge: I'm afraid what I like can't be swallowed, sniffed or smoked
    Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
    So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!:

Quote Originally Posted by didefresh04
    well i'd rather let someone else do it successfully before i do it again.
    :confused: ....did you do this offer before .....without any success

I think I am going to be in on this one. I just signed up, but haven't done my offers yet. Group three looks easy. The website is very decieving, but this is a legitimate company. I received a gift card a few months back from Freegiftworld. It looks like we have to do 1 offer in group 1, 3 offers in group 2, and 2 offers in group 3. Bargain Network is a group 3 offer. I remember on another site, you had to remain a member of Bargain Network past the trial period in order to get credit. I don't see the same warning on SamplePromotionsGroup. I'll give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannine111
    I think I am going to be in on this one. I just signed up, but haven't done my offers yet. Group three looks easy. The website is very decieving, but this is a legitimate company. I received a gift card a few months back from Freegiftworld. It looks like we have to do 1 offer in group 1, 3 offers in group 2, and 2 offers in group 3. Bargain Network is a group 3 offer. I remember on another site, you had to remain a member of Bargain Network past the trial period in order to get credit. I don't see the same warning on SamplePromotionsGroup. I'll give it a try.
    .... does pending closed ...mean .... i am going from the pending stage to the completed stage ... ....

Quote Originally Posted by treason
    .... does pending closed ...mean .... i am going from the pending stage to the completed stage ... ....
    What??? Can you rephrase your statement. I don't know what you are referring to.

Hmm. Once you create an account with SamplePromotionsGroup does it become a FreeGiftWorld account? When I clicked on the "contact us" link, it went to a FreeGiftWorld web site. The reason I ask is that I can't do this for myself if SamplePromotionsGroup is just a front for FreeGiftWorld (similar to the way that TopFreeGifts is now just a front for TopTierGifts). I'm in the finishing stretch of a $500 gift card with FreeGiftWorld, and you can only earn one gift per household. Either way, it may be an option for my fiancee, since she hasn't done a FreeGiftWorld web site just yet.

--Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannine111
    What??? Can you rephrase your statement. I don't know what you are referring to.
    sure ...... ive read in other threads ....that when you do a ...offer it goes to ....

1. pending

2.In Progress

3. then complete

....the time it takes to do this veries .....
    but this is how my offers are showing

Video Professor Regular
    Pending - Closed
    01/04/2006

Spanish Language Regular
    Pending - Closed
    01/04/2006

StarClubReward Regular
    Pending
    01/04/2006

Blockbuster Regular
    Pending
    01/04/2006

Bargain Network Autos Premium
    Pending
    01/04/2006

Rhapsody Regular
    Pending
    01/04/2006

Expert Satellite Premium
    Pending
    01/05/2006

South Beach Diet Premium
    Pending
    01/05/2006

AOL Music Regular
    Pending
    01/05/2006

Disney Movie Club Regular
    Pending
    01/05/2006

Youth Factor Regular
    Pending - Closed

the ones in bold .....said pending closed immediatly ...... and ive read ...in another thread ...that those particular offers go ...to in progress ....immediatly also ...... so ...i was wondering if this site substitue ....."in progress" ....for ...."pending closed "

i hope i made better sense this time :confused:

what's with all the "...."? I still don't understand what you're talking about

Does anyone know if this is a NUItech site? I'd like to try it but I've never done an NUItech site. I took a peek inside and the offers on the 3rd page look excruciating. But don't NUItech sites turnaround fast? That my be a fare trade-off if the Plasma was delivered in 1 month as opposed to a YF site where it takes 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Airkat
    what's with all the "...."? I still don't understand what you're talking about

man, you and I always have the same thought.

ETA: ok.. got to the third page and have 3 whole offers to choose from. South Beach, bargain.com and Satellite TV.

interesting choices, It worries me though, so little to choose from...
    Last edited by LucaBella; 01-10-2006 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xstr8guy
    Does anyone know if this is a NUItech site?
    xstr8guy, this is NOT an NUItech site. NUItech sites all have a distinctive page for redeeming/tracking your reward and progress (see link) http://www.incentiverewardcenter.com/redeem.htm

NUItech site's turnaround is very fast. Still have to wait on getting credited with offers and have to get manual credit for a few just about every time, but once you get credited they seem to send out your gift within a week or two. Not familiar with this site (or freegiftworld).

btw, NUItech sites with plasma's that I have seen require an absurd amount of offers (18, with 9... yes, 9 page 3 offers).

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Shaw
    Hmm. Once you create an account with SamplePromotionsGroup does it become a FreeGiftWorld account? When I clicked on the "contact us" link, it went to a FreeGiftWorld web site. The reason I ask is that I can't do this for myself if SamplePromotionsGroup is just a front for FreeGiftWorld (similar to the way that TopFreeGifts is now just a front for TopTierGifts). I'm in the finishing stretch of a $500 gift card with FreeGiftWorld, and you can only earn one gift per household. Either way, it may be an option for my fiancee, since she hasn't done a FreeGiftWorld web site just yet.
    Jay Shaw, it seems to be pretty standard among the sites that it's 1 gift per household per site. This is why you can complete multiple Metareward offers without problems, just only 1 gift per site/url. Same with NUItech sites, same with YFDirect ones. I'd doublecheck with them before going through the trouble of completing any offers though.
    Last edited by jsavagemd; 01-10-2006 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jsavagemd

Jay Shaw, it seems to be pretty standard among the sites that it's 1 gift per household per site. This is why you can complete multiple Metareward offers without problems, just only 1 gift per site/url. Same with NUItech sites, same with YFDirect ones. I'd doublecheck with them before going through the trouble of completing any offers though.
    Yeah I read through the T&Cs of this offer and it reverts to the Freegiftworld rules of 1 per household:
    "Eligibility for gifts is limited to one (1) per household. If you and persons in your household register more than once or attempt to redeem more than one (1) gift , FreeGitWorld will limit fulfillment to the receipt of the first registration or redemption. Please note that you and person in your household may register for more than one (1) Sponsor offer."

I'm going to try it, as even though there are only 3 offers on the last page, they are not that bad.
    South Beach Diet will only cost about $20 as you need to be a member for a month and they charge $65 a quarter and if you cancel, they refund the balance. I can deal with $20.

The Bargain Network Motors at most could cost $10.95. The terms say you must become a paying member and they offer a trial for 7 days at $1. Now is that considered being a paying member?? If not, you stay on after the 7 days and then cancel after - you get charged $9.95 (but make sure you cancel because they charge by the week).

I am getting the same "pending-closed" message that some of you are. Did anyone have any luck with finding out if this means they are "approved offers?" This seemed like a great deal as on page 3 I can do the diet program (20.00 only after you cancel and get a refund) and bargin networks (only out at worst 40ish dollars for a month subscription). And on the others just 5-7.00 for free trials so I could get this plasma for under 100.00 total out of pocket. I have already done all the offers however I tried to email them but the email came back so for anyone doing this offer be VERY carefull as I can not even get ahold of these guys. I may be out my 100.00 as this is a freegiftworld site. (you try to contact them through support and it is a freegiftworld email address.)

Andy

Gift Status
    Samsung 42 inch Plasma TV
    Level 6 Gift
    Gift Status
    Not Eligible This is a level 6 gift. To be eligible for this gift, you must have at least 4 regular sponsor offers and 2 premium sponsor offers in "Completed" status.
    This Sponsor Offer box lists the status of offers you have clicked on. Offer status is updated every 24 hours, so please check back later if an offer you clicked upon is not listed above. Sponsor Offer Offer Type Status Date

Bargain Network Autos Premium
    Pending
    01/05/2006

South Beach Diet Premium
    Pending - Closed
    01/05/2006

BMG Music Regular
    Pending
    01/12/2006

Youth Factor Regular
    Pending - Closed
    01/12/2006