+ Reply to Thread

LIFEsystems Institute

Anyone ever hear of or have any information about them?

I found next to nothing, except for ads, when doing a google search

What the ads say is:

LIFEsystems Institute, an International Association, can help pay your debts and you don't have to pay us back-EVER!

Re: LIFEsystems Institute

Hello Ole,
    I am getting ready to join LIFEsystems Institute this week! Thay have been around for 10 years. They are a member in good standing of the Buckeye and Southwest Arizona Chambers of Commerce. They are not a for-profit company. There is a 30 day money back guarantee. I sent for the information and they sent me a packet. LIFEsystems Institute is a simple 3 step program.
    1. They send out postcards for you
    2. They make the sales
    3. They pay your bills.
    You can learn a lot more by receiving their information packet. They have a phone number. It's 623-327-2121.
    If you decide to join and you don't have a referrer, please join under me!
    If you would like more information please email me at [email protected]. I probably wouldn't get a private message since I don't check this forum much.
    Good Luck!
    Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney
    Hello Ole,
    I am getting ready to join LIFEsystems Institute this week! Thay have been around for 10 years. They are a member in good standing of the Buckeye and Southwest Arizona Chambers of Commerce. They are not a for-profit company. There is a 30 day money back guarantee. I sent for the information and they sent me a packet. LIFEsystems Institute is a simple 3 step program.
    1. They send out postcards for you
    2. They make the sales
    3. They pay your bills.
    You can learn a lot more by receiving their information packet. They have a phone number. It's 623-327-2121.
    If you decide to join and you don't have a referrer, please join under me!
    If you would like more information please email me at [email protected]. I probably wouldn't get a private message since I don't check this forum much.
    Good Luck!
    Kathy
    "They send out postcards for you, make the sales and pay your bills."
    And you don't pay ever? It smells like scam to me.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Is it expensive?

Any other details you could share without violating the TOS?

did you ever get any additional information on this?

HmBizTeam

Re: LIFEsystems Institute Multi-Level Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by solidwork
    "They send out postcards for you, make the sales and pay your bills."
    And you don't pay ever? It smells like scam to me.
    Well I guess that you will never have to pay is a LIE!!!!! The BBB of AZ says that you get to pay a FEE of $235.00 to join the club.

Below is from the BBB web site.

Regards,

Tim

BBB Reliability Report
    The Better Business Bureau®
    Better Business Bureau of Central and Northern Arizona
    4428 N. 12th Street
    Phoenix, AZ 85014
    (602) 264-1721

LIFE SYSTEMS
    23886 W. Desert Bloom Street
    Buckeye, AZ 85326
    Telephone: (623) 327-2121

The BBB reports on members and non-members. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report

BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB membership information, and Bureau complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.

Original Business Start Date: November 1996
    Local Start Date: June 2004
    Principal: Mr. Boris Issacson, President
    Customer Contact: Mr. Boris Issacson, President - (623) 327-2121
    Entity: Sole Proprietor
    Employees: 12
    TOB Classification: Multi-Level Selling Co.
    BBB Membership: This company is not a member.

Additional DBA Names
    LIFE SYSTEMS INSTITUTE

Nature Of Business

This company is a multi-level selling company. Consumers who join the program are required to pay an upfront fee of $235. Monthly fees thereafter are to market various alternative health products. Some of the alternative products include Collodial Silver, salt substitutes, carbonated beverages and topical ointments.

Customer Experience

One complaint has been processed by the Bureau in its three-year reporting period. The complaint was resolved

BBB Definition:

resolved - The company resolved

BBB Definition:

resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.

the complaint issues.

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

The Bureau processed a total of 1 complaint about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 1 complaint closed in 36 months, 1 was closed in the last year.
    Delivery Issues

BBB Definition:

Delivery Issues - Claims alleging delayed delivery of ordered merchandise.

Resolved

BBB Definition:

Resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.

1 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to the BBB.

Competency Licensing

This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. The Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.

Company Management

Mr. Boris Isaacson previously operated under the name Mortgage Acceleration Plan and Debt Payment Club located in North Hollywood California. The BBB serving this area has a separate report

BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB membership information, and Bureau complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues

BBB Definition:

advertising issues - Claims alleging print or electronic media advertised claims or practices misrepresent the service or product offer.

or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.

for this company.

Advertising Review

The BBB initiated an advertising inquiry regarding the claim "Find out how Lifesystems Institute can help pay your bills up to $100,000 and why you don't have to pay any of it back ever."

The company responded by stating all consumers participating in their multi level program are given an account. The commission they make off of product sales is deposited into the accounts. The company then uses this money to make payments to the consumers' debt.

The BBB's Code of Advertising states: "An advertisement as a whole may be misleading although every sentence separately considered is literally true. Misrepresentation may result not only from direct statements but by omitting or obscuring a material fact."

The BBB finds the initial advertising claim has the potential to mislead consumers as to the true nature of the company's business.

Additionally, consumers should be aware this company is not a non-profit organization but a "not for profit" business.

Additional Addresses, and Telephone Numbers
    Additional Addresses
    P.O. Box 10
    Buckeye, AZ 85326
    Mr. Boris Issacson, President

Additional Phone Numbers
    Tel: (623) 386-7422

Industry Tips

PYRAMID SCHEMES

Prospective investors should carefully examine a multi-level sales program to be reasonably certain it is not a pyramid scheme which emphasizes recruitment of distributors rather than retail sale of the product. Investors should be wary of promises of high potential earnings, especially without effort, time and serious personal commitment. No more than a minimal initial inventory should be required to become a distributor, and a reliable firm will guarantee in writing that unsold products will be bought back for a certain percentage of the original price. Pyramid schemes are illegal in virtually every state. The fact that some underlying program is offered does not make them legal. Anyone who participates in these programs could also be subject to criminal prosecution. Consumers are advised to call their local Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission for more information.

The Bureau's pamphlet, "Tips on Multi-Level Marketing," is available upon request.

Report as of December 28, 2006
    Copyright© 2006 Better Business Bureau®, Inc.

BBB reports may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

The information in this report has either been provided by the company or has been compiled by the Bureau from other reliable sources.

As a matter of policy, the Better Business Bureau does not endorse any product, service or company. BBB reports generally cover a three-year reporting period, and are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information contained in this report is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy. Reports are subject to change at any time.

Hello,
    This is Kathy and I posted earlier in this thread. I joined Life Systems Institute and paid the fee. I got some health products for the fee. Then I had to pay $42 a month for them to mail out 100 postcards for me. I did this for about a year or more (sorry to say), but never got anyone signed up under me. I think it's basically a legitimate company, but it just was taking too long.

I've had several people email me at the email address I left in the other post regarding Life Systems Institute. I hardly ever check that email address anymore.

Good Luck!
    Kathy
    This works great!

http://www.SportsRiches.com