+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The phone broadcast club

I have been getting a lot of emails about this. Has anyone had any experience with this business?

Re: The phone broadcast club

Quote Originally Posted by nwsolutions View Post
    I have been getting a lot of emails about this. Has anyone had any experience with this business?
    It's ok. It's really good for one thing: processing large lead lists. Here are the real costs.

One time costs:
    $100 to join
    $25 adminstrative fee one time

Monthly recurring:
    $24.95

Call Time
    Purchased in blocks. The cheapest being $54 which buys you 1800 minutes. Messages are 1.5 cents each if they are under 30 seconds so the $54 package would give you 3600 outbound voice messages.

PM me if you want some ROI figures based on my experience.

The only other cost is leads. They sell leads there but you can bring your lead list in too. As long as the lead list has phone numbers in it (for obvoius reasons).

Jack Nicklaus Guest

ITS OK ...

accurate comment

Thanks guys for your input. As a ex-ITV IBO, I am REALLY trying to do my do deligence before doing anything new.

Pam

E33 Guest

How accurate and big is the database of leads they promote?

This is a SCAM i have signed up days ago and and paid and now i get no answer from the person i signed up with Marcus 303-594-4791
    it funny he picked up every time before i paid him the $100.00 and then the company $25 and then the admin fee or $24.95
    Before it was i will work with you and give you all the tools for success. now he he tells me i don't work for you or the company im only a middle man.
    So then he passes me on to Peter Wolfing the owner and he says. i should be wating for an email with a user name and password. Who will only email you and never call back like you ask in the emails. So then i get the 1800 support number where it is busy ALL day long and there is only 1 person who picks upMichael @ the Very end of the day and says he will call back tomorrow and hes the only person who works there.
    You guys make your own choice i can only say what has happend to me. I have sent tons of emails and called many many times.
    I have friends who went with ibuzzpro and they had only good luck nothing like this

PO'd 09, I don't agree with you. You never got your user id and p/w? That information is something you pick out during the sign-up process. Sounds like you forgot yours? I always get a response from Peter the few times I have had to email him. P/M me if you want the email address I use to get through to him.

Anyway, it's not a scam, but it does have costs. And the cost per call went up since the last time I posted in this thread. It now costs about 2.4 cents a call which as I understand is still significantly less than iBuzzPro.

Auto Dialing residential phone numbers WITHOUT a prior relationship where the end user has REQUESTED that you call them will be illegal come 9/09. The fines will be stiff and the FCC will be making an example or two in each State to show force.

Be careful . . .

Tom
    “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways different ideas won't work.”
    ― Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by cruisin_man View Post
    Auto Dialing residential phone numbers WITHOUT a prior relationship where the end user has REQUESTED that you call them will be illegal come 9/09. The fines will be stiff and the FCC will be making an example or two in each State to show force.

Tom
    I couldn't find any information on this legislation you are alluding to. Do you have a link or something to find out more? The phone broadcasting club system already avoids calling numbers on the DNC List (Do Not Call List).

Quote Originally Posted by NotYourDaddysMLM View Post
    I couldn't find any information on this legislation you are alluding to. Do you have a link or something to find out more? The phone broadcasting club system already avoids calling numbers on the DNC List (Do Not Call List).
    http://www.thompsonhine.com/publicat...ation1524.html

In particular, the FTC will mandate, as of September 1, 2009, that prerecorded telemarketing calls may only be conducted if the seller has previously obtained from the recipient a signed, written agreement to receive sales calls. Sellers may obtain the consent electronically, where the form of signature is recognized as a valid signature under applicable law. The FTC exempted certain calls from this consent requirement, as discussed in greater detail below.

Unless you like large fines - stay away from them...

WOW, thanks for that link Chris N. I guess I better get my phone broadcasting out of the way before Sept and advise my downline against it. I wonder how the Phone Broadcasting Club , Ibuzz and other ones are going to deal with this?

I sent an email to Peter at the Phone Broadcast Club (PBC) to ask how this would affect ongoing operations of the PBC after 9/1/09. He answered me about 20 minutes later which blows that complaint out of the water that he doesn't answer emails. Anyway, he says "Just a small bump in the road." It will be interesting to see what he means by that.

LOL @ small bump.

I was actually involved in the meeting in DC back last Fall when the FCC stated that they would be quick and swift to assess the fines.

I have a large autodialer operation for my Insurance business - so it was important for me to know the details.

You better have that "consent" documentation and it can't be one of those check the box to receive offers from our affilaites crap. The consent is for your offering and had better be tied to your specific business and/or product line.

I feel for those that don't comply.

Tom

Guess it might more like a "Fork in the road" rather than a small bump.

Quote Originally Posted by NotYourDaddysMLM View Post
    WOW, thanks for that link Chris N. I guess I better get my phone broadcasting out of the way before Sept and advise my downline against it. I wonder how the Phone Broadcasting Club , Ibuzz and other ones are going to deal with this?
    Hmmm if it was "just a small bump in the road" you would think he could share the details....

I would assume that they will close up and keep everyone's money claiming the gov put them out of business.

It is reallllly easy for the phone company to track these people down. Its not like the days of old where you had to "Trace" a call. If someone makes a few hundred automated phone calls they will be shut down and fined a hell of a lot

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the information.

Here is my opinion on phone broadcast club.

Voice broadcasting has become popular as a marketing tool and also maintaining unfailing customer care services. It is also an effective tool to deliver sales pitch or remind some important appointments or household activities. Available in various forms voice broadcasting can be applied to suit your marketing demands. Typical voice broadcasting services helps you to deliver hundreds of pre-recorded voice messages to many recipients at a single time.