+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AIDS was it man made?

Hi all.

New poster here, and I don't know if this has already been posted, can't be arsed to go through every post, also I hope there are some people who visit this forum who are seriously interested in the 'What If ' the world.

Ok AIDS as far as I am concerned it is too precise in the way it seems to 'Target' selected groups. To me this is what I'd call a designer disease aimed at getting rid of those deemed undisirable. (to Some I may add)

Fornicators, Those who cheat on their partners, Drug users, those who share needles during drug use, Homosexual Men, as for those who get Aids through contaminated blood or from cheating partners are only casualties of this conspired project in moral cleansing...

Would like to know if anyone else feels that the way it targets certain group is too conveniant to be just a normal disease. :cool:

Re: AIDS was it man made?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Hi all.

New poster here, and I don't know if this has already been posted, can't be arsed to go through every post, also I hope there are some people who visit this forum who are seriously interested in the 'What If ' the world.

Ok AIDS as far as I am concerned it is too precise in the way it seems to 'Target' selected groups. To me this is what I'd call a designer disease aimed at getting rid of those deemed undisirable. (to Some I may add)

Fornicators, Those who cheat on their partners, Drug users, those who share needles during drug use, Homosexual Men, as for those who get Aids through contaminated blood or from cheating partners are only casualties of this conspired project in moral cleansing...

Would like to know if anyone else feels that the way it targets certain group is too conveniant to be just a normal disease. :cool:
    i often thought about this too. also, some say it's a form of population control just like cancer & other fatal diseases. makes ya wonder....

3. 01-04-2006, 09:52 PM

Reason
    correction

4. 01-04-2006, 09:54 PM

Reason
    correction

5. 01-04-2006, 09:57 PM

Reason
    correction

Many people around the world think AIDS was man made. I've heard many times that this disease has been created by men to exploit other men. Some are suspicious about the fact that this scourge first appeared in Central Africa among helpless poor people.

Hi All,

I usually post on the politics page, but this thread caught my eye. Here is some information I have seen, just tin the last two days about the possibility that AIDS either: does not exist, or HIV does not cause AIDS. Check these out, you will surprised how many scientists, doctors, alleged "HIV positive" people, think this whole HIV=AIDS situation is bogus.

Perth Group

Kary Mullis Interview

Virus Myth Homepage

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also here is the forum link. Very informative.

Virus Myth Forums

I am posting this reply on the forum board. It seems to lay out the inconsistences, and biological impossiblites. Interesting read.

From: Marcel77777 in response to Message 1 Sent: 12/1/2005 6:05 AM
    How about this list, from Anthony Liversidge, found on http://aras.ab.ca/aidsquotes.htm:

“There is no point in going through all the many stark problems in the AIDS-HIV paradigm that Duesberg and others have pointed to. They begin with the fact that tests for HIV were positive in only 88% of the [AIDS] patients sampled by Robert Gallo in the papers on which the unconventional hypothesis was founded, and HIV was claimed isolated in only 41% (26 of 63). They end with the fact that no better proof has been produced in the years since.”

“Instead, there have been years of accumulating outrages to common sense. Among them: the blood of AIDS patients contains too little HIV, it infects too few T4 cells, it replicates in vitro harmlessly in the same cells…The chief difficulty for dissenters now is that virtually all of the data of the field rests on the assumption that HIV is the cause. The presence of the virus defines AIDS. Even its name is self-serving: Human Immunodeficiency Virus. This circularity is one of the paradoxical complications that wall off the ruling paradigm from examination and protect it from public review.”

“A short list of the inconsistencies inherent in the paradigm: the different symptoms in different global regions, and the strange inability of the phenomenon to behave like an infectious disease in North America…with the number of Americans who are positive for HIV remaining steady at one million or less throughout the…epidemic. Instead, the sensationally heralded US heterosexual outbreak has never occurred, while African and Asian AIDS is reported as entirely heterosexual, actively infectious and spreading alarmingly, though confirming testing is severely limited, and the totals of all deaths in the countries concerned do not rise significantly.”

“Those versed in traditional biology can, however, judge a priori how far fetched the HIV hypothesis’s rationale is, and how unlikely its logical pillars, set against conventional understanding of retroviruses and disease. After seventeen years, incredibly, there is still no paper in science which anyone can reference which rises to the level of proof that Duesberg is wrong, and that HIV causes AIDS or indeed any illness of any kind…the hypothesis that HIV causes AIDS…remains mere speculation.”

“Unfortunately, the assumption that it has been proven is so universal, and so universally used as the premise of any research, that there is virtually no data free of it. Thus, what was a supposition to be tested has become accepted as a fact, proven by a circularity. Data gathered using the assumption that HIV causes AIDS are offered as ‘overwhelming’ evidence of the assumption.”

“But the most significant tip off to outsiders is the endless list of challenges to common sense inherent in the seventeen year old hypothesis…to believe in AIDS, we have to believe in a viral disease where the virus’s rate of infection (1 in 1000 sexual contacts) is outdone by human reproduction (1 in 10); a cell killing retrovirus, when retroviruses never kill cells; a virus provided to labs in immortal cultures of the same T cells it is said to kill off; a fatal virus that cannot be found in most patients, even dying ones, only antibodies to it; a disease where patients with merely antibodies can nevertheless die of the disease; a disease whose nature varies from place to place, almost exclusively a homosexual and drug user ailment in North America and Europe, but heterosexual elsewhere; a disease that correlates with drug use in North America and Europe, yet is alleviated or prevented by a bowl full of other damaging and lethal drugs, never proved to be helpful; a disease whose mechanism, including an up-to-twenty-year delay in onset, is as yet quite unexplained; a cell killing disease that causes cell multiplying cancer, with no trace of the virus in the cancer; and a disease said to be a killer epidemic in Haiti and South Africa, with no very significant change in overall mortality, and long endemic in sub-Saharan Africa, where a population explosion has nonetheless added 250 million people in two decades.”

“Let’s pause for a breath, before we complete the list. For that’s hardly all.

“We also have to believe in an epidemic mapped in Africa by the WHO without the benefit of AIDS tests; a viral epidemic uniquely without initial exponential growth and bell-shaped rise and fall; a viral epidemic which has not found immunity anywhere; a killer disease where no doctor, nurse or researcher working with it has caught the disease; a disease with risk group, lifestyle and malnutrition specific symptoms; a disease whose every symptom is shared with other diseases—in fact, a disease which would in every case be counted as those other diseases except for the supposed presence of antibodies to the ‘virus that causes AIDS;’ a viral epidemic without a sign of a promising vaccine despite the best funded army of researchers in history; a viral disease which soon achieves the antibodies of vaccination of its own accord; and a virus transmitted 25-50% by birth which has produced no epidemic among children.”

“That list is long enough, I think you will agree, that a New Yorker such as myself might be forgiven for saying ‘If you can believe all that, I have a bridge I would like to sell you.’”

[Let me just add that another of my favorites is by Michael Wright: "Quantitative analysis does not sustain the belief that HIV causes AIDS. HIV is believed to be the cause of AIDS, yet non-HIV cases of AIDS can be diagnosed. Further, HIV is said to cause AIDS by depleting CD4 cells, but persons who are HIV-positive and have normal cell counts can be diagnosed as AIDS patients. The non-sequiturs and paradoxes in AIDS ‘science’ are so vast that it simply boggles the mind to observe that the charlatans responsible for this fraud have been able to conduct their endeavor this long with impunity.”

DeeDee1965

Imho .... Yes !!

AIDS was created from African Monkeys who had the viral disease and the people in Africa ate the raw monkey meat which passed the infectious disease from animal to humans. Then it spread like wildfire from Africa to the rest of the worlds human population through sexual transmissions.

AIDS spreads more rapidly through Africa than the US because people are far less informed about it, and contraception is less available. It is more prevalent among homosexuals because the act of intercourse (hetero or homo sexual) results in microscopic internal tears in the skin through which the virus can enter. In homosexual sex there are far more of these tears making it easier for the virus to spread. And of course, a drug user that takes a needle straight from an infected persons arm and puts it in theirs is just asking for trouble.

Interesting then that a girl who never had sex, never shared needles, never ate monkey meat contaminated by HIV/AIDS and so on, mysteriously contracted AIDS ? AIDS is an immune disorder if you haven't noticed. What is one of the biggest suppressors of the immune system ? Sugar, and I would dare say any of the other garbage sweeteners as well. Let's not forget chemicals, and drugs of any kind also play a role in suppressing the immune system.

I even read an article on the immune suppressing effects that sperm play a role in. For homosexuals, one of the reasons why they may get HIV/AIDS is due to the fact that sperm is not meant to be deposited into the rectum. Sperm can actually lower the immune system. It is only meant for one place. Any other place, can cause immune system lowering. Now this is an opinion of the doctor who wrote the article, and it has been awhile since I read it. But interesting to say the least.

Hi,
    I was thinking though that many diseases target certain demographic groups....leprosy never moves furthur west than Turkey, tuberculosis usually people who earn a low income(to site a few examples)...and there are reasons for these patterns...I am not saying that aids was not man-made, it is possible, but siting the fact that it only affects certain groups is perhaps not a valid reason as that would make a large percentage of diseases suspect...or maybe they should be...

Hi folks.

Good to read the response, glad to see some interesting views, wasn't aware there were other diseases that were so precise in it's victums which as someone put now opens the question is AIDS man's latest viral weapon against 'undesirables'.

For years they have been working on weapons that take out all human life and leave the buildings and valuable stuff behind....so here we have the ultimate weapon against those who aren't regarded as being of any value at all.

Thanks No. 6

When Aids first raised it’s ugly head, it was widely believed that the WHO created it as a test to see how best to fight a new infectious diseases. It was given with flu shots to the poor in Africa. It was once reported that it was a virus made from cow and sheep virus combined. Bovine-???? I forget. I have not heard any more about this for many years.

I also have a friend that claims Aids was called “Black Syphilis” in Vietnam, and soldiers that contracted it were sent to an Island south of Japan, never to be seen again. He swears a lot of the MIA’s are not MIA at all and the military knows exactly what happened to them.

go look at www.mercola.com, he has quite abit to say on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
    When Aids first raised it’s ugly head, it was widely believed that the WHO created it as a test to see how best to fight a new infectious diseases. It was given with flu shots to the poor in Africa. It was once reported that it was a virus made from cow and sheep virus combined. Bovine-???? I forget. I have not heard any more about this for many years.

I also have a friend that claims Aids was called “Black Syphilis” in Vietnam, and soldiers that contracted it were sent to an Island south of Japan, never to be seen again. He swears a lot of the MIA’s are not MIA at all and the military knows exactly what happened to them.
    What you are saying is not based on any available fact. (SCAM)

See: http://members.aol.com/vetsofamer/cf8.htm

I knew the myth of the Black Syphilis had some basis for fact.

Unfortunately, for him, the group-shower houses the Army preferred to use provided no privacy. His penis had apparently been the subject of recent reconstructive surgery. It didn't hang like it was supposed to. A row of black stitches along the top made it turn upward in a U-shape. In its present state it would only permit a normal toilet shot if he were standing on his head. ...

...In mentioning the experience to several of my hootch-mates later on after arriving in Bien Hoa, everyone came to the conclusion the Black Syph was kind of like Vietnamitis, except specifically related to sex. It didn't matter if it was disease, war, or accident that left you grossly incapacitated, either way you were just as incapacitated.

Yes, it was man made read this article written by this doctor. http://www.lightstreamers.com/horowi..._b_vaccine.htm ) there are many websites that will explain that it was man made.

gemini111 Guest

It is such a coincidence, I just wrote in my blog a few days ago about this very topic. I believe it was definitely man-made. In a few books I have read on the subject, it can actually be traced back to World War 2 and to the concentration camps. There is no proof to substantiate the claim, but an individual in the end stages of AIDS actually looks similar to the people that died in the concentration camps. Considering it was no secret that the Germans were performing experiments on humans, it is really not that tough to believe. Here is the link to the blog that I wrote on the subject http://www.writingup.com/blog/sherber

I think aids/hiv, and
    a few other diseases are very interesting to learn
    about.

I remember when I was younger, telling an older
    male friend that I wish I could find a cure for aids.
    His response was, "Girl, don't you know the government
    would put a hit out on you if you did?"

I've heard many people say, and I have read a lot on
    the net and in books, about different people who were
    killed by the government over new inventions. I don't
    know how true it is, but some say there was a man
    back in the days that found out a way to make
    driving less expensive by not using gas. Then the
    government contacted him, asking if he was planning
    on using his idea. When he said 'yes', they had him
    killed.

That's only one of the few cases I have heard about
    the government putting a hit out on someone.

I'm sure many on here are familiar with Bill Cooper.

Also, if this hasn't been said already, you might want
    to do a search on MKNAOMI, Credo Mutwa, David Icke,
    Dr.Sebi(man that lefteye said was a natural healer in
    Honduras),
    the list goes on and on....
    Last edited by amorist; 02-26-2006 at 10:33 PM.