+ Reply to Thread

123Click Phone #

I saw this posted and had called it a few times but have somehow lost it... anyone know what it is?

They are the company who runs www.50dollargiftcard.com

Help is appreciated!
    Thanks!

Re: 123Click Phone #

the only number I have ever seen is the one on the privacy page of the 50dollargiftcard site? That one always goes to voice mail. (866)273-8090.

Thanks, i will call until I get a response... may be years haha

I just sent them a letter with delivery confirmation, they received it on Dec 30, I'm anxious to see if they will respond. I'm not going to let them get away with this, I'll send letters and call until they give me my gift card. What is it with the emails from these free gift programs? They never come! I've had to use the tip from the other thread to confirm my email with bigwin.com and yourgiftcard.com as well, as their confirmation emails never came. Last night I joined a conga for the $300 gift card at freepay and did an offer and of course, the confirmation email from freepay never came. I don't understand it. There is nothing wrong with my email, no spam blockers, no bulk mail folders. Its my regular email from my ISP provider that I've had for nearly 6 years. Plus all of the other emails from the programs I've joined are all coming with no problem. I've sent a few test emails from my yahoo email to my ISP email and they've all arrived a minute after I've sent them. I wish I could figure out why these companies keep saying they are sending emails, but none come! :(

Please let me know if you find a way to contact 123 click and get a solution and I'll post if I get any results as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanneLynn
    I just sent them a letter with delivery confirmation, they received it on Dec 30, I'm anxious to see if they will respond. I'm not going to let them get away with this, I'll send letters and call until they give me my gift card. What is it with the emails from these free gift programs? They never come! I've had to use the tip from the other thread to confirm my email with bigwin.com and yourgiftcard.com as well, as their confirmation emails never came. Last night I joined a conga for the $300 gift card at freepay and did an offer and of course, the confirmation email from freepay never came. I don't understand it. There is nothing wrong with my email, no spam blockers, no bulk mail folders. Its my regular email from my ISP provider that I've had for nearly 6 years. Plus all of the other emails from the programs I've joined are all coming with no problem. I've sent a few test emails from my yahoo email to my ISP email and they've all arrived a minute after I've sent them. I wish I could figure out why these companies keep saying they are sending emails, but none come! :(

Please let me know if you find a way to contact 123 click and get a solution and I'll post if I get any results as well.

I think many of these emails are being blocked at ISP level. Of course, sometimes they arn't sent ;) Many of these companies are on Internet blacklists for spamming, so unfortunately doing business exclusively by email can be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by livetbd
    I think many of these emails are being blocked at ISP level. Of course, sometimes they arn't sent ;) Many of these companies are on Internet blacklists for spamming, so unfortunately doing business exclusively by email can be a problem.
    I just called my ISP (adelphia.net) to see if this may be the case, but he says that they don't block any emails. I didn't think this was the case, seeing I receive the most horrendous perverted emails 20 times a day, but I wanted to check anyway. :)

Well, I just had my redemption email sent to me today, just out of the blue. I had given up on them, but they finally responded. The redemption sheet offered more choices of gift card including walmart, best buy, KB toys. I hope things work out for you guys!

Still no redemption email for me! I'm hoping that they will honor their promise to me about sending the $50 gift card as I did their offer. I'm glad you got the redemption email at last! Thanks for posting, that gives me a little hope that maybe I'll still get mine. :) How long has it been since you were approved? :)

Since dec 24th is when they supposedly sent my redemption email. You know I had given up on this so all I kept doing is sending emails to them, some of them were not very nice. Actually because of all the delays, the deadline is already this Friday. Luckily I live in Ohio and only have to send to PA.