+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: US air strike hits Iraqi family

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Well, that would be nothing new, we see here daily the **** that spews from your keyboard!

pessimists see what they want to see. That is all!
    :D

Good one, friend! You got me rolling, too.

Now, when you're ready to get serious and discuss reality, let me know!

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    What if a monkey flies out of my arse?

would serve you right! Also, might suggest to people what you like to do with
    monkeys! :D

By the way, where is your radical monkey stuffing ass from? :eek:

"Radical"? Who's radical?

"Radical"? Who's radical?
    Alright then... Rascal, is it? Anyhow, doing things with Monkeys?

Where are you from? "Arse" is a peculiar pronunciation of "Ass" for us,
    or maybe you just wanta be different? :confused: :cool:

Who's "us"? I'm an American. I thought "arse" would be less offensive than "ass". Plus I find it to be a highly comical word.

Who's "us"? I'm an American. I thought "arse" would be less offensive than "ass". Plus I find it to be a highly comical word.

"Us" could perhaps have included Su... otherwise...whatever! :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza.
    In Australia the word arse can, in fact, be used in complimenting an attractive lady.

When a nice looking sheila in a tight pair of jeans walks past, a bloke might comment to his mate.."That's a nice arse!...it looks like a couple of ferrets tryin' to get out of a sack!" or "it must be made of jelly, coz jam does'nt wobble like that!"

Good... I've heard similar comparisions here. Is better than contemplating
    all of this War stuff.
    Thanks & Goo'-Da'-Ta'-Ya', Matey! :cool: :D :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    "Us" could perhaps have included Su... otherwise...whatever! :rolleyes:
    You said, "Where are you from? "Arse" is a peculiar pronunciation of "Ass" for us..."

So "Who's 'us'" (i.e. "Where are YOU from?") seems a perfectly logical question.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza.
    In Australia the word arse can, in fact, be used in complimenting an attractive lady.

When a nice looking sheila in a tight pair of jeans walks past, a bloke might comment to his mate.."That's a nice arse!...it looks like a couple of ferrets tryin' to get out of a sack!" or "it must be made of jelly, coz jam does'nt wobble like that!"

Sorry. Carry on!
    See what I mean? The comic potential of the word "arse" is much greater than "ass", which has much more vulgar connotations. Sorry. Carry on!

See what I mean? The comic potential of the word "arse" is much greater than "ass", which has much more vulgar connotations. Sorry. Carry on!
    yes... all depends on where one's mind is at; notice I refrained from "you".
    Otherwise... WHATEVER and carry on! :D

What if a monkey flies out of my arse?

You should ask him if his name is George.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 01:08 PM
  2. “Strike at the Root”
    By coberst in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 09:36 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:11 PM
  4. CBC News ties Bush Family and Bin Laden Family
    By gools68 in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 9