+ Reply to Thread

HBG publications ???????

:eek: I am setting here reading every thing everyone is saying about this company based in Diamond Bar, California 91789.
    I have read all there information, It seems lagit. But the question is, IS IT ?
    If any eon has had any luck with something like this please email, I would like to know what I might get my self into, If I deside to do this with this company.
    My mom told that he X- husband did something like this before they got toghter, and made a few houndered, at it. but never said how long it took him, to get anything from the company.

I am thing about doing it :confused: :rolleyes: , I have another company as well, that I will ask about in another post.
    If any one has any good place to do this type of work, Just to make soom extra cash, to help with bills, Please forward there address to me.

thanks for reading and hope to hear from you, in a email.

davisrdd1@comcast.net

Re: HBG publications ???????

I have a same question

Just go here and read up:

http://www.expertnetsurf.com/HI.htm

MsTeriS
    MsTeriS :rolleyes:

hbg publications is not a scam but a trick. Trust me I know...im am a seventeen year old trying to make it on my own. I read the hbg article in the newspaper and i sent my $40 dollars etc. I received my package...they want me to place ads in papers at my cost asking people to send $7 to me to send them info about at home jobs...they send them a piece of paper saying buy today the home workers guide for $30.00...im sure those people will be really happy... :( Thats just alot of work to make that much money when there just tricking people into something they think there getting and there not!!!!) :mad:

Yes its a scam. We sent and we got screwd. i would like to know if anybody knows if i call the bank where they deposited my check in there account if they would give me any info like a phone # or address where i can contact them or am i just waisting my time......help.......perryyoung40@yahoo.com :confused:

I just looked on SBC.com and did a reverse address look-up and found this address (same one that was on the envelope they mailed to me) and phone number

HBG Publications
    20651 Goldn Spgs Dr Ste 102
    Diamond Bar, CA 91765

(909) 869-0563

Hope you get ahold of someone!

i got my refund!

ok, so 2 weeks worth of harassing them, and theyfinally sent me my $40 refund. I sent letters to them about 2 times a week and called the above number (909)xx-xxxx and left threatening messages saying if they didnt sent my refund i would be taking legal action to send the check immediatly, and sure enough i had a check in my mail box this monring!! im so relieved, i hope it works for you all too!

i used their adress:
    hbg publications
    20651 golden springs dr. #102
    Diamond Bar, CA 91789