+ Reply to Thread

Credit Repair Scam

Hello:

I'm new to this website and hope that my testimony will help someone else in the future. There is a guy valling himself John Culbreath that claims to have friends at Equifax, Experian, and Transunion that can repair your credit. He wants you to Western Union him the cash and he will fix it for you in 30 days. I know you're asking, how could I be so stupid as to send someone cash Western Union and never have seen him and only communicated with this person via telephone? To make a long story short he was referred by my mentor who I trust a great deal. Needless to say he was scammed to. It was brought to his attention by someone he trusted. Nevertheless when I find this guy (and I will find him) I'm going to bash his face in and steal his wallet. Then in 45 days I'm going to find him again and beat him up some more. John Culbreath. He still answers his phone too. His number is 404.579.3982. Call him and say you heard he can repair your credit.

Re: Credit Repair Scam

john did my credit and i love it he is a great person and do what he say dre you are stupid and most likely did something that made him not want to deal with you dont be bitter and further more john ask that you dont western union money if you never met him how you know it was john stupid

Re: Credit Repair Scam

Quote Originally Posted by darrylsymmons
    john did my credit and i love it he is a great person and do what he say dre you are stupid and most likely did something that made him not want to deal with you dont be bitter and further more john ask that you dont western union money if you never met him how you know it was john stupid
    What language are you speaking?