+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

promotionsgateway.com - 6 offers for 42" Plasma

hi everyone, I've done a search and I don't see this one covered already but thanks to my friends at congablast.com I found this site...

http://www.promotionsgateway.com/

6 offers for a 42" plasma. 2 from each page with page 3 being a tough one... two auto loan sites, cashflow, and wine club... but the other 2 pages have plenty to choose from. I estimate upfront costs to be about $230 with a final cost of about $150 after refunds. Not bad for a 42" plasma.

It looks like a metarewards site.. though the bonus links all go to nuitech sites which is hella good if it is a nuitech site. I'm starting right now. Will post my progress.
    Last edited by DethLOK; 01-02-2006 at 08:13 AM.
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

Re: promotionsgateway.com - 6 offers for 42" Plasma

Deth, Link goes to a 250.00 Visa even when I cleaned out cookies.

Yes, the link leads to a Visa GC:

It would be sweet to get another Plasma TV for less than $200 with less offers than RV. I was thinking of getting another Plasma TV and was thinking of getting it from BigWin but if that site is legit, then I will do this in a heartbeat and save BigWin for other gifts.

I'm working on it... I cleared my cookies and lost the site too.

Crap Crap Crap!!!! I will contact them tomorrow to get the url. sorry about the mix up. I changed the link cause the link I had before had someones personal info in it. It worked for me still until I cleared my cookies. won't even come up on google.
    Last edited by DethLOK; 01-02-2006 at 08:43 AM.

Here's the Sidekick II and Blackberry deal:

http://promotionsgateway.com/?cid=46SHCL1nu5k

Alright... tell me if this works...

http://promotionsgateway.com/?cid=l6gBjH2nZ5s

Last edited by DethLOK; 01-02-2006 at 08:52 AM.

$1500 Visa GC

http://promotionsgateway.com/?cid=l0NSBgOxLrE

Thank you DethLOK for the correct link for the Plasma TV. Do you any chance know the model of this Plasma TV and its specs? I wonder if this is a HDTV or EDTV since it does not state it on the site.

EDIT:

From the picture, I assume this Plasma TV is model:

Panasonic TH-42PX50U 42" Plasma Television (HDTV)
    Plasma - 42 " Screen - 16:9 Aspect Ratio - HDTV

Deep Blacks, Bright Whites, and 8.58 Billion Colors. The realism of a TVs image is strongly linked to its contrast ratio, and this plasma features a high contrast ratio of up to 3000:12. Such a wide range from black to white means great depth and more...
    Part #: TH-42PX50U / 232927
    Available Since: May 06, 2005
    Lowest Price: $2,099.99

For details...
    Last edited by Iceboie; 01-02-2006 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks Dethlok, I saw this offer months ago but they only had 2 offers on page 3 the roadloan and the other loan thing .... doing this asap :D

Does anyone actually have any experience with this company?

It's not metarewards, it's not YF Direct, and not TheUseful...

Thanks DethLOK for the link. I am starting this one ASAP.

Here's their address:
    Jlist Data Manager
    3830 Valley Ctr. Dr. #705, Unit 315
    San Diego, CA 92130-3307
    Gateway Laptop Deal:

http://promotionsgateway.com/?cid=Gni+AnjY890&u

I just looked up the tier 3 offers for this web site, and it doesn't look like I'll be able to get in on the 6-offer plasma television myself. The tier 3 offers for me were Winning in the Cash Flow Business, RoadLoans, E-Loan, and 4 Seasons Wine Club. I don't have a need for a loan, and from what I've been told you can only do Winning in the Cash Flow Business once (I did it for RewardsVenue). It's too bad, because if you can do both 4 Seasons and Winning in the Cash Flow Business, this is a pretty good deal. Has anyone had experience with this company before? Do they have decent customer service? I may be able to do this for my fiancee, at least...

--Jay

Like I said... when you click on the bonus offers at the bottom of the tier 3 page... it leads to other niu tech sites... I took this as a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK
    Like I said... when you click on the bonus offers at the bottom of the tier 3 page... it leads to other niu tech sites... I took this as a good thing.
    This company is definitely not NUI Tech, YF Direct, or MetaRewards. This isn't to say that it isn't a legitimate deal. I've seen all sorts of web sites with the silver, gold, and platinum offers, but I don't know a thing about the company that owns them. In the past, I've generally ignored these web sites because I couldn't do page 3 (it used to be three offers for me, two of which were loans). It looks like it may be possible to do the plasma deal now for those of us who haven't yet done Winning in the Cash Flow Business. I'd like a bit more information about the company who owns this web site before I jump in, though. Surely someone must have dealt with them before...

--Jay
    Last edited by Jay Shaw; 01-02-2006 at 10:31 PM.