+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Proof that Bush broke the law? You decide

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    I also agree with RegulationE that Congress is much to blame. And I agree with Reg that we need to clean house in Congress. But I don't think that means we can ignore doing the same with the Executive Branch, or put off doing dealing with the White House until after we've dealt with Congress.

Let's do it both at once. What say you, friends, Americans, countrymen?
    I hope you also understand why I think Congress needs t6o be dealt with first. It is not so much a matter of thinking they are worse then all the Presidents we have had. It is simply because the current Congress will likely not do anything to clean up the executive branch.

Congress needs to be "Cleaned up" so that we do not have the "alliances" to the President but instead the alliance is to the people.

Because of this, I don't think we can do both at the same time.

Sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    I hope you also understand why I think Congress needs t6o be dealt with first. It is not so much a matter of thinking they are worse then all the Presidents we have had. It is simply because the current Congress will likely not do anything to clean up the executive branch.

Congress needs to be "Cleaned up" so that we do not have the "alliances" to the President but instead the alliance is to the people.

Because of this, I don't think we can do both at the same time.
    I do understand. I think if you are saying the cleaning house in the Congress is the means to impeaching criminal presidents (regardless of affiliation), then we are in basically agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    I do understand. I think if you are saying the cleaning house in the Congress is the means to impeaching criminal presidents (regardless of affiliation), then we are in basically agreement.
    We are basically in agreement ;)

Here is another take on the issue of warrantless searches.

I write billing software for telephone companies and I can tell you that a call that leaves the US for an international area is flagged as an International call, same with an international call entering the US market, they are considered International. For a call to be considered Domestic it has to be Interstate or Intrastate, either inter or intra lata.

I am saying this because words and legal descriptions have meaning. Just like we had to define sex and the word "is" for the last democratic administration. It has been said the NSA did not spy on domestic calls without warrants, only the international calls coming from a suspected terrorist source. And that does fall within the Presidents powers.

Now I realize what I have typed here will not persuade the haters of Bush, but those of you think and type with wisdom might have something to think about.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 12:00 AM
  2. Report: Bush administration broke law in '06 races
    By willyjoe in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 12:03 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 12:36 AM
  4. Supreme Court says Bush Broke the Law!
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 07:53 AM
  5. MORE PROOF OF BUSH-CHENEY LIES & WAR CRIMES
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 10:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 2001, abortion, access, accountability, accurate, accused, act, acted, action, actions, acts, add, administration, admit, admitted, advice, age, agen, agency, agents, agreement, agrees, ain, aisle, al qaeda, alleged, alliances, allowed, allowing, amazing, amendment, american, another, answer, apart, appears, appointments, approval, approve, approved, army, art, article, ation, attacks, attention, attitude, attorney general, authority, authorization, authorized, authorizes, aware, azi, babies, baby, bad, ban, base, based, basic, basically, bet, better, big brother, billi, bin, blame, blatant, blown, books, boring, boy, brain, breaking, bricks, brief, bring, broadcast, broke, broken, brother, bush, buy, called, calls, campaign, camps, cancer, cannot, care, careful, carefully, case, catch, caught, caused, cease, cer, chan, chance, channel, che, cheney, choose, chris, citizenry, citizens, civil, claim, claiming, claims, clean, cleaning, cleaning house, cli, clinto, clo, close, coming, comments, commit, communication, compensation, complain, completely, con, concentration, concerned, condi, confirming, congressional, continue, contributed, conversation, convict, copies, core, correct, couldn, country, court, court cases, court order, courts, crap, credit, crime, crimes, criminals, critical, crook, current, dam, damage, damn, dan, dangerous, data, day, days, dea, dead, dean, death, debates, decades, december, decided, deciding, decision, declared, deep, defend, defines, definition, deliver, delivered, delivery, democrat, demons, department, des, description, didn, differences, direct, direction, disputed, disturbing, doctors, documentation, doesn, domestic, don, dow, draws, drop, drudge, drudge report, duc, due, ear, earth, easily, easy, eff, effect, elected, electio, eme, emory, ended, endorsed, ends, enter, entire, eric, error, evidence, evils, executive order, executive orders, exercise, exists, extraordinary, extremely, eyes, fabricate, face, fail, failed, faith, fall, fast, fathers, favor, favors, fear, federal, feel, feeling, felt, fence, find, finding, fisa, five, floor, forces, foreign, forget, forgot, forum, foundation, fra, fully, future, gassed, gave, gee, general, george, giving, goal, good, grant, grants, great, greatest, gut, guy, had, hahaha, hand, handed, handle, happened, happening, hard, hasn, haters, head, heads, heard, held, helped, hey, high, his, holding, hole, homes, house, html, huge, huh, huma, human, hurricanes, ial, ignore, ignored, iii, ill, illegally, ime, impeach, impeached, important, include, individuals, intelligence, inter, intercept, interview, involved, involving, ion, irp, isn, issue, issues, jeremy, jim, john, john kerry, justices, justify, kennedy, kerry, key, killed, kind, kinds, knew, laden, lady, land, last, launched, law, lawbreaking, lead, leaders, leading, lean, legal, legally, lesser, letter, liberal, lied, light, limited, limits, line, lis, listen, lived, lives, logic, lol, long, longer, los, lot, lying, mail, mails, making, man., market, matter, mea, meaning, media, meet, member, members, men, mental, mention, method, micheal, militia, million, millions, mind, mining, minister, ministers, moment, monitoring, moore, moral, more, move, murder, nail, nation, national, national security, nations, nature, nazi, need, needed, ner, new york times, nice, nixon, normal, note, oath, october, office, officers, official, officials, only, open, operations, oppression, ops, options, order, ordered, orders, org, organization, organizations, original, owns, pages, parallel, part, party, pas, pass, passed, paul, pdf, people, perfect, perfectly, person, personal, personally, persons, piece, place, planes, planned, play, played, players, point, policy, por, pos, position, post, posted, posting, posts, power, presiden, pretending, prevent, prior, prisoners, privacy, private, proceedings, process, productive, products, profit, proof, protect, prove, proved, proven, psy, public, public opinion, published, pull, punishment, question, questions, quote, random, rated, read, ready, reagan, real, reason, reasonable, reasons, receiving, recorded, reform, refused, regarding, regime, regulations, reichstag, related, removed, replace, research, resignation, respect, responsible, results, richard, rid, ridiculous, rise, risk, room, rove, run, scared, scary, scholars, search, secrets, section, secure, seem, seizures, sen, senate, senators, sense, september, service, services, session, set, sex, ship, sho, short, shot, shouldn, shows, sign, signed, signing, simple, simply, site, sold, sometimes, soo, source, sources, speaking, special, specifically, star, start, stated, states, stood, stop, story, street, strength, strike, subs, suck, sum, suppose, supreme, supreme court, surveillance, system, tactics, take a look, taken, takes, talk, talking, targeted, ted, terror, terrorist, text, the new york times, theory, they, thinks, thought, ties, time, times, tired, title, tom, tor, tortured, total, totally, towers, trac, track, treason, treated, trial, trolling, trouble, trumped, trumps, tunes, twin, unconstitutional, under oath, uni, union, united, united states, url, usa, usual, vic, vice, view, vince, viola, violated, viole, violence, virtue, voted, votes, wait, wanted, wars, watched, watching, water, ways, wednesday, welcome, wide, win, winner, wire, won, worked, workers, working, worse, worst, write, writes, writing, wrong, year, years, york

View Tag Cloud