+ Reply to Thread

PaidSurveysOnline.com - Scam or No Scam?

What does everyone think about this?

http://www.surveyscanada.com/

I would love it to be true.... but I don't think so.

Re: PaidSurveysOnline.com - Scam or No Scam?

You can make money taking surveys but you will not make hundreds of dollars a day like they claim. You should also NOT pay for their list. There are tons of free lists and I have a free list of survey companies that pay on my website. You can access my list by following the link in my profile.
    What you can expect from taking surveys is that you will make a few thousand a YEAR not a month. I average a couple of hundred a month but it even took awhile to get to that point. You have to take ALL of the surveys if you want the companies to start trusting that you are serious. A lot of people will complain that they only get surveys that offer to enter them in drawings. These are the screeners. Once you get past the screener and qualify you will then find out about getting a product test or payment.
    The one thing you will see that is different between my list and that of other free lists or lists that you pay for is that mine is a little shorter. I could put up links for over 500 companies but a lot of those would just be companies that are trying to harvest email and they are not valid research companies. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. On my website you will also find a message board with lots of people who take surveys and who are very happy to help you with any questions or concerns.

Connie

3. 11-16-2006, 12:01 PM

Reason
    FORUM VIOLATON