+ Reply to Thread

Good Companies!!!!

anybody here know a good sropshipping company. i'm lookin for a company whick has a lot of products which u can resell at ebay. Products that ebay users would really be interested in. i've tried some other companies but their products sucked a** and nobody bid for them on ebay. so if u no any good dropshipping companies out there please let me know. i would really appreciate it!!!!!

Re: Good Companies!!!!

Re: Has anyone tried thedropshipperdatabase.com?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interesting in drop shipping please take the following in to consideration:

- Avoid all online dropshippers that advertise online. These includes the following companies

MegaGoods
    Get E-Store
    Netdropshipper
    Dropship Design
    Doba (Go Between Dropshipper that fronts for legit offline dropshippers like petra, moteg and dandh)
    Overstock

- Don't sell products on ebay because the product get from the above supplies sell products to above wholesale thinking it acutally wholesale. They also infiliate the MSRP prices thinking that you are getting deals.
    Example of this would be an Premium XBOX sells for $399.99 Retail you costs from the above supplies would be $419.00. This doesn't not include any profit, paypal and ebay fees which is about 10%.

- Doba & Mega Goods Charge a Fee for there services. Doba charges $30.00/Mon and Mega Goods $15.00/Mon. Don't do it is not worth it.

- Customer Services is terrible.

- If you are intersted in dropshiping the only I found creditable in regards to dropshipping is WorldWide Brands. The have information and list you can purchase for Legit Off Line Dropshippers. Here is the link

http://www.worldwidebrands.com

I myself have experiences with all these companies and I have paid the price doing so on ebay. My mistake, but hopefully someone can learn from my mistakes. I hope this helps.

Spam-alam-a-ding-dong!

Quote Originally Posted by dr poormouth
    Spam-alam-a-ding-dong!
    Maybe. But so what? If the information is helpful and accurate who are you to try and censor the validity with this remark without having a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere2
    Maybe. But so what? If the information is helpful and accurate who are you to try and censor the validity with this remark without having a clue?
    Because "drop-shipping" for auction sites is a scam.
    All that these schtumies end up doing, is trying to flog the same off- brand goods sold thru Overstockdotcom, at higher prices.

Tristam is just shilling for his own "affiliate" (MLM) "drop-ship" site.

Quote Originally Posted by dr poormouth
    Because "drop-shipping" for auction sites is a scam.
    All that these schtumies end up doing, is trying to flog the same off- brand goods sold thru Overstockdotcom, at higher prices.

Tristam is just shilling for his own "affiliate" (MLM) "drop-ship" site.
    ok...food for thought...thank you. I have to admit that the fact that this is an mlm makes it more than suspicious. geeezzz......is there anything out there at all that isn't a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere2
    ok...food for thought...thank you. I have to admit that the fact that this is an mlm makes it more than suspicious. geeezzz......is there anything out there at all that isn't a scam?
    Yes:

- Knowing where your interests lie
    - Knowing your strengths and weaknesses
    - Matching your stated life priorites (spouse, family, work, etc) to your actual life practices and correcting them when needed
    - Knowing that the golden payoff only comes after hard work and hard knocks
    - Being willing and able to work steadily towards a goal
    - Learning the demand for services or products in your area and seeing if you can fulfull them
    - Providing an honest service for an honest price