+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Re: Circuit City's Return Policy

Quote Originally Posted by Angelik View Post
    If people are too dumb to read/keep their reciepts, they do not deserve any type of "special treatment". End of discussion.

:i agree:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Interesting
    I returned an item to CC, a set of car speakers, and the reciept had faded out in my wallet. I simplay asked them to look up the purchase under my name, the SKU matched and I was out the door with a refund.
    I guess it was because I was calm and handled it in a businesslike manner.

The moral is, if you lost the reciept, have them look it up. If it was a gift, send it to the giver and have them return it.

Circuit City is one of the few Retail Electronics stores that actually stores customer information in the computer under their phone number. After more than one bad experience at Best Buy after losing the receipt, I know anything I buy at CC will be in their computer if it happens again. Kind of reassuring if you ask me.
    Last edited by cam94z28; 11-20-2007 at 03:11 AM.

Circuit City has an open box shelf for electronics etc. that have been returned or used as a display item. They are sold at a discounted price.
    I think that items returned at the 29 day mark are tested and refurbished as necessary.
    They aren't sold as new.
    No, I do not work for CC or am I affiliated with them, I simply shop there.

Similar Threads

1. Return to Democracy or the return to Chaos Mursri is out!!
    By Spector567 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 11:58 PM
  2. Best Buy - Return Policy
    By awazir in forum Retail Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 08:29 PM
  3. Mayan Return ~ The return of Quetzalcoatl ~ Viraco
    By Paladine in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:33 AM
  4. Returning a Circuit City Item
    By jinglin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:06 PM
  5. When will this plasma hit the Freebie circuit?
    By Random33 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 08:56 AM