+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Those Terrible Troops and Baby Nora

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    I wonder if you even realize how far gone you are...you use dchristie/dante as an example of an extreme poster, yet your opinions are, in reality, much more hateful and pointed--not to mention plentiful. It is worth noting that if you were not a moderator, and could not 'defend' your position by simply banning someone, you would be the example of extreme anti-Americanism on these boards and would be called on it constantly. I do not EVER recall you making a positive comment on our country that was not qualified in some way, and you recently posted that we should also be ashamed of our history as well. It is NOT un-American to have opinions like that, but it IS anti-American. There is a big difference. I would never want to 'ban' your kind of speech because it helps undecideds make up their minds about who to support...just like the klan does! It is all about the extremes, and you are on one far end with kerry,pelosi, reid, kennedy and that bunch...and--Hooray for you--your bunch is in control of the party. Me? Knowing that is the case and that it will keep the left from power during my lifetime? Priceless!
    I was told I just HAD to unblock you long enough to respond to this one myself.

Pwrone, you wouldn't know an anti-American if one bit you on the nose. (You could try looking in the mirror though to give yourself some idea of what to look for.) I'm not against people/Americans, I'm against out of control government. My stance there has never changed.

Furthermore, I was posting on this forum for at least 2-3 months before I was ever a moderator and I did quite well thank you defending my position without benefit of banning anyone. As did chocho when she was on here regularly. You haven't a clue what you are talking about, no one was ever banned simply for having a different opinion than mine irregardless of what your little paranoid mind might choose to believe.

And I'm not trying to sway anyone in their decisions but I can say just from what I see on these boards that more of my comments seem to get positive responses than yours so apparently I'm saying something right that you haven't figured out how to do for yourself yet.

As for the rest of your hogwash? It's not even worthy of a response. LOL.

Entertainment over, back to ignoring you until Feb.

Bye bye,

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 01-03-2006 at 01:41 AM.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I was told I just HAD to unblock you long enough to respond to this one myself.

Pwrone, you wouldn't know an anti-American if one bit you on the nose. (You could try looking in the mirror though to give yourself some idea of what to look for.) I'm not against people/Americans, I'm against out of control government. My stance there has never changed.

Furthermore, I was posting on this forum for at least 2-3 months before I was ever a moderator and I did quite well thank you defending my position without benefit of banning anyone. As did chocho when she was on here regularly. You haven't a clue what you are talking about, no one was ever banned simply for having a different opinion than mine irregardless of what your little paranoid mind might choose to believe.

And I'm not trying to sway anyone in their decisions but I can say just from what I see on these boards that more of my comments seem to get positive responses than yours so apparently I'm saying something right that you haven't figured out how to do for yourself yet.

As for the rest of your hogwash? It's not even worthy of a response. LOL.

Entertainment over, back to ignoring you until Feb.

Bye bye,

Lady Mod

Seems agreeable to me! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    Seems agreeable to me! ;)
    Why thank you coontie. :D

Baby Nora just completed second wave of surgery! This is quite a process that could never have been done in middle-earth. I hope everything works out good for the baby.