+ Reply to Thread

12dailypro Pulled People OUT Of Poverty !

This is for the same posters who come to this site and obsessively post over and over again the lying, opinionated, mindless rhetoric about 12dailypro.

Your ULTERIOR MOTIVES are clearly seen. No one is that
    obsessed about perfect strangers being scammed.

Your rantings and ravings ARE NOT out of concern, but because you have a vendetta against 12dailypro, and 12dailypro only. It's obvious that you are ANGRY with them and I am going to state that this is because you were once members and were booted out for VIOLATING 12DP TERMS OF SERVICE.

You never, never bash other sites, which are clearly scams, ONLY 12dailypro.

Why??? What ARE YOUR REAL motives ?

There are plenty of "Paid To Read Email" sites which do NOT identify themselves on their websites in any way, shape or form, and do NOT pay people who do read their emails. I have personally contacted 2 people online about joining these PTR email sites, and asked them if they were ever paid. They both said NO. I have seen several websites where the admin stated that people continually email them stating that dozens of PTR email sites have NEVER paid their members.

12dailypro has helped numerous people to achieve an income that at one time they could only dream about.

How many people have been able to get off of welfare and foodstamps because of 12dailypro?

How many people have found the means to finally pay for house repairs, pay their rent, get their car repaired, buy coats and sweaters, clothes and shoes for their children?

How many people now have the money to go to or back to college?

How many people have had to choose between gasoline, car insurance, car repairs and food, and now can AFFORD all four without suffering a severe financial crisis?

How many senior citizens now have the money for food and medicine, instead of money for food OR medicine??

I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

Now you bashers who come here under the guise of wanting to "help people" from being scammed (Not your real intention), YOU direct us to just 1 person we can contact that can prove that they were CLEARLY RIPPED OFF by 12dailypro.

You really want to help people, then you need to EXPOSE the TRUE SCAMS, as I just have in this post.

Ponzi_Nemesis is offline Saving Peter from being robbed to pay Paul

Re: 12dailypro Pulled People OUT Of Poverty !

Quote Originally Posted by thedishgal
    This is for the same posters who come to this site and obsessively post over and over again the lying, opinionated, mindless rhetoric about 12dailypro.

Your ULTERIOR MOTIVES are clearly seen. No one is that
    obsessed about perfect strangers being scammed.

Your rantings and ravings ARE NOT out of concern, but because you have a vendetta against 12dailypro, and 12dailypro only. It's obvious that you are ANGRY with them and I am going to state that this is because you were once members and were booted out for VIOLATING 12DP TERMS OF SERVICE.

You never, never bash other sites, which are clearly scams, ONLY 12dailypro.

Why??? What ARE YOUR REAL motives ?

There are plenty of "Paid To Read Email" sites which do NOT identify themselves on their websites in any way, shape or form, and do NOT pay people who do read their emails. I have personally contacted 2 people online about joining these PTR email sites, and asked them if they were ever paid. They both said NO. I have seen several websites where the admin stated that people continually email them stating that dozens of PTR email sites have NEVER paid their members.

12dailypro has helped numerous people to achieve an income that at one time they could only dream about.

How many people have been able to get off of welfare and foodstamps because of 12dailypro?

How many people have found the means to finally pay for house repairs, pay their rent, get their car repaired, buy coats and sweaters, clothes and shoes for their children?

How many people now have the money to go to or back to college?

How many people have had to choose between gasoline, car insurance, car repairs and food, and now can AFFORD all four without suffering a severe financial crisis?

How many senior citizens now have the money for food and medicine, instead of money for food OR medicine??

I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

Now you bashers who come here under the guise of wanting to "help people" from being scammed (Not your real intention), YOU direct us to just 1 person we can contact that can prove that they were CLEARLY RIPPED OFF by 12dailypro.

You really want to help people, then you need to EXPOSE the TRUE SCAMS, as I just have in this post.
    You don't get it, do you?

The way scams like this work is that everyone thinks they are making money until the thing collapses. When this happens, most people find they have lost money overall. A few might be up, but more will be down, and the overall amount of money that has been lost will always greatly exceed any profits made.

Good post, dishgal! That's a great summary of the true deception and vile behavior of these bashers.

Ironically, Ponzi Nemesis, the sickest basher of them all, was the first to post on this topic! :rolleyes:

Don't even bother listening to him. Taking his advice would be similar to taking Osama Bin Laden's advice about bringing peace to the world.
    "Life is a scam. Get over your ignorance."

The horse is dead. Just leave it alone, man.

Quote Originally Posted by RyzN
    Good post, dishgal! That's a great summary of the true deception and vile behavior of these bashers.

Ironically, Ponzi Nemesis, the sickest basher of them all, was the first to post on this topic! :rolleyes:

Don't even bother listening to him. Taking his advice would be similar to taking Osama Bin Laden's advice about bringing peace to the world.

You hit it right on the nail. Good Quote.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ponzi_Nemesis
    You don't get it, do you?

The way scams like this work is that everyone thinks they are making money until the thing collapses. When this happens, most people find they have lost money overall. A few might be up, but more will be down, and the overall amount of money that has been lost will always greatly exceed any profits made.

Your comprehension and reading skills are severely limited, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by RyzN

Thanks RyzN.

And true to form and enforcing that I am correct, Ponzi flapped his gums again (only against 12dailypro of course) without offering a shred of proof of anyone who has been scammed by them.

I believe Ponzi, right now, is supposed to be running across the lawn of the American White House in a chicken outfit crying to all and sundry that the aliens have landed.

Old wager. He promised he would if 12DP lasted--on New Year's Eve, no less, which it is in the US right now.

Ponzi_Nemesis is offline Saving Peter from being robbed to pay Paul

Quote Originally Posted by thedishgal
    Your comprehension and reading skills are severely limited, aren't they?
    They are not at all. If you make any further upgrades now into this clearly dying Ponzi scam though, you may wish you'd read and comprehended their terms better:
    A. There is never any guarantee of earnings or profits.

B. We have the right to change the terms and conditions of this site at any time.

C. Upgrade payments made to 12daily Pro are considered membership fees, not investments or deposits of any kind. The money we pay members is a payment for the service provided by them, viewing other member websites. All membership fees are non-refundable; charge-backs are grounds for account cancellation.

D. We cannot be held responsible for unforeseen or uncontrollable events involving our reserve fund, member participation, technical issues, or legislation. It may become necessary for the managers of this site to change our earning rates and referral commissions for continued growth and sustainability.
    Watch how that lot is used as an excuse to steal your money over the next few weeks. You'll kick yourself when you realise people here were trying to warn you, and you chose to ridicule them instead.

Pansy, you've been saying that for months. If I had taken your advice, I would be considerably the poorer for it. When 12DP goes under, even if it did so tomorrow, I'd still have made money.

Got your chicken suit on yet? You wouldn't welsh on a bet, wouldya?

Beth2006 Guest

12daily pro is the best program in the world. 12 dp rocks!!