+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617

Re: Can Prepaid Legal Realy Be A Scam?????

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeBustersNow View Post
    Notwithstanding your "signature." anonymous "ohein56", you insist on trying!!!

PrePaid Legal is a massive illegal pyramid scheme. Like Madoff's massive Ponzi scheme, the fact it is not prosecuted, and your FBI, FTC and SEC still maintain their "stupid status" or corruption, in no way legitimizes the fraud.

That's the Truth... That's the treality

dave - CBNow
    CrimeBustersNow - Non Profit Organization
    www.crimebustersnow.com
    Exposing Government, Police & Corporate Corruption
    One Fraud at a Time.
    Poor Dave...I don't think he truly understands what's a REAL definition of a ponzi scheme means. He suffered too much from a delusion of grandeur.:cwm2:

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDogg View Post
    Poor Dave...I don't think he truly understands what's a REAL definition of a ponzi scheme means. He suffered too much from a delusion of grandeur.:cwm2:
    Does PPL pay you night and day to catch and reply, and try to deflect every post exposing their fraud???

I guess they don't have the confidence that their PPL scam can survive on its own without having some "bonehead" constantly defending them.

Read the recent edit to my post. It seems you don't understand your own cohort's "signature line" no more you seem to comprehend what arrest, and in Madoff's case and several others convicted for fraudulent schemes, acually means.

It's obvious it is you who live in an imaginary, make believe world, of delusional denial of the reality of pyramid/Ponzi schemes - especially those masked with products and services.

Now, That's the truth ...... That's reality.

BTW, no doubt to your chagrin, charges of assault police with my bull-horn from 2009 were dismissed December 15, 2010 after the arresting officer (one of those notorious Toronto Ontario dudes) whom I was supposedly madly trying to bash in the head of, with my bull-horn, testified that he actually didn't see that, but his fellow officer told him later!!!

He couldn't see this alleged vicious attack with a 14" heavy bull horn being waived in his face....??? like PPL - "Yeah Right.".... Truth??? It just didn't happen!!!

dave - CBNow
    www.crimebustersnow.com
    One Abhorrent Fraud at a Time.

i.e. Arlan Galbraith Pigeon King Internatioal Ponzi scheme: Finally arrested December 2010
    Police on CTV 2008 ... "We can't find anything criminal in this".....
    CBC TV Anchor gratuitously... "This is clearly legal in Canada."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ohein56
    PPL sells a legitimate product/service, period.

Yeah - Right!!!
    Last edited by CrimeBustersNow; 12-30-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Does PPL pay you night and day to catch and reply, and try to deflect every post exposing their fraud???

I guess they don't have the confidence that their PPL scam can survive on its own without having some "bonehead" constantly defending them.

Read the recent edit to my post. It seems you don't understand your own cohort's "signature line" no more you seem to comprehend what arrest, and in Madoff's case and several others convicted for fraudulent schemes, acually means.

It's obvious it is you who live in an imaginary, make believe world, of delusional denial of the reality of pyramid/Ponzi schemes - especially those masked with products and services.

Now, That's the truth ...... That's reality.

BTW, no doubt to your chagrin, charges of assault police with my bull-horn from 2009 were dismissed December 15, 2010 after the arresting officer (one of those notorious Toronto Ontario dudes) whom I was supposedly madly trying to bash in the head of, with my bull-horn, testified that he actually didn't see that, but his fellow officer told him later!!!

He couldn't see this alleged vicious attack with a 14" heavy bull horn being waived in his face....??? like PPL - "Yeah Right.".... Truth??? It just didn't happen!!!

dave - CBNow
    www.crimebustersnow.com
    One Abhorrent Fraud at a Time.

i.e. Arlan Galbraith Pigeon King Internatioal Ponzi scheme: Finally arrested December 2010
    Police on CTV 2008 ... "We can't find anything criminal in this".....
    CBC TV Anchor gratuitously... "This is clearly legal in Canada."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ohein56
    PPL sells a legitimate product/service, period.

Yeah - Right!!!
    Hey bonehead, I have a membership with PPL, I use it many times when I ask my lawyer about legal questions and done my will as well with no extra money out of pocket.

The problem of people like you is that too busy going after PPL without looking at all the facts due; but in your case, you're too busy going after Tinkerbell (In other words, you imaging that you went after people with your trusty computer). :cwm2:

Re: Beware Prepaid Legal

My husband got involved with prepaid legal. He had a valid business of his own in another industry and was making money. I think the prepaid legal folks hypnotized him. He was never home cause he was always out working prepaid legal. He never made any real money at it cause he had to put all the money he made back into it by buying DVDs and magazines and attending conferences in Dallas and Oklahoma and California and Washington, DC. He lost all his money and took the money from the business he had already built in another industry and ran it into the ground and he ended up owing $100,000 on 15 credit cards cause he thought his horse would come in at the next race. It was always, "I'm going to learn how to do this and be rich." What a bunch of fools are these prepaid legal people. Stats show that if you remove the ones at the top that everyone else supports and the ones at the bottom who don't try, the average person in PPL makes $5000 a year. Much of that they spend on conferences and handout materials. So, it's a hobby, at best. A crock of you know what. Stupid folks with no values and no integrity.

that is it

Well,from this post,we could see what happened.Thanks for share!

Re: Can Prepaid Legal Really Be A Scam?????

:sun_smiley:True story...so far. I was leaving the library Saturday, 2/19. I noticed a placard on the car parked next to me stating "Prepaid Legal Services." I've been concerned about having a contract looked over. The next day, Sunday, I called the number and spoke with Erin Lozeau. She was friendly, professional and well-trained. Being such a skeptic, I had to think it through, read the reviews good and bad. When I finally signed on and called the attorney's office, I was given first class service. So, we'll see how it goes. The only caveat I have is that when four former attorney general's are supporters, also mentioned was the president of the Chamber of Commerce. The C of C has turned out to be a pretty corrupt outfit, funneling millions of dollars into right-wing endeavors. I find that inexcusable and illegal. As an activist, myself, I feel that we should all speak out when the C of C is involved. Other than that, I'm impressed with this company. We'll see out it goes.

Re: Can Prepaid Legal Really Be A Scam?????

Quote Originally Posted by Beepath View Post
    :sun_smiley:True story...so far. I was leaving the library Saturday, 2/19. I noticed a placard on the car parked next to me stating "Prepaid Legal Services." I've been concerned about having a contract looked over. The next day, Sunday, I called the number and spoke with Erin Lozeau. She was friendly, professional and well-trained. Being such a skeptic, I had to think it through, read the reviews good and bad. When I finally signed on and called the attorney's office, I was given first class service. So, we'll see how it goes. The only caveat I have is that when four former attorney general's are supporters, also mentioned was the president of the Chamber of Commerce. The C of C has turned out to be a pretty corrupt outfit, funneling millions of dollars into right-wing endeavors. I find that inexcusable and illegal. As an activist, myself, I feel that we should all speak out when the C of C is involved. Other than that, I'm impressed with this company. We'll see out it goes.
    I can understand your feeling towards Thomas Donohue and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. I hated them too. There among the reasons why everything's wrong in America. Hopefully that the pending new owners of PPL will think twice before dealing with a organization like them.

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDogg View Post
    What makes you think this PPL covered only African Americans? You're more stupider than I thought? That's why I called your statement racist because you made a simple generalization that is completely false

If they were scamming people for 38 years, how come top law firms across the country does business with PPL? I guess over 80% in Europe that have a legal insurance similar is a scam too, right?

Have you reading my post on the cost of having a PPL membership??? Go back and read my message. Otherwise, your this is just pure garbage.

You're a complete moron, Owninator! And who's chris??? Man, I sure pity you. you hadn't come up with any facts about why PPL membership does not work. expect rambling along that it is. You called yourself an Court-Certified Dream Stealer??? A Court-Certified Jack-Ass is more like it! :judges:

LMAO on that one!! Ohh and yes, I am back :judges:
    I agree completely!! PPL is not a scam and certainly does not target African Americans either. I for one do not agree with the hyphenated american status because either you are or you are not and that settles that. I know that ******* Self is an African American in PPL and was a store manager before and Michael Humes is as well but he was a mailman. Success in PPL is only limited to the individual. The membership speaks for itself and is more valuable than ever. The choice is up to the individual and not everyone sees the value in being protected but most smart people do. I will leave it at that. :spin2:
    www.bestoption4u.com

A person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with an argument.
    Enough said.....:spin2:

www.pplsuccesschannel.com

Quote Originally Posted by gotscammedtoo View Post
    A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment, services or ideals, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme or training them to take part, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public. Pyramid schemes are a form of fraud.[1][2]
    These types of schemes have existed for at least a century, some with variations to hide their true nature and many people believe that multilevel marketing, which is legal, is nothing more than a pyramid scheme.[

Yes, but the fact is people still believe in terms like job security and military intelligence but time has proven that these things really are not words that should be together.
    Also, some people still believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus too but that is a different story entirely!! :judges:
    www.bestoption4u.com

Cut through the rest of your nonsense and consider your 'signature statement'..... "A person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with an argument."

PPL is a pyramid scheme.... My experience in this field???.... I was sued unsuccessfully for $10,000,000 after defaming another similar pyramid scheme. Beat the 24 lawyer law firm (maybe PPL lawyers) "hands down"...... that's the experience.... so, by your own criteria "quit arguing."

Judges decision @
    [24] Thornton himself effectively acknowledges that he hopes he has caused them irreparable harm. There is no doubt that his intent was to provide warnings to the public regardless of the harm it might cause to the plaintiffs, or indeed to others who might be engaged in similar schemes.

PPL is one of those "similar schemes."

The Judge also wrote @
    [11] Thornton freely acknowledges that he campaigns publicly against those who would cause economic and emotional damage to ordinary Canadians by enticing them into pyramid sales schemes.

And @
    [35] In the absence of evidence that even begins to rebut the assertions made by Thornton etc.....

So again, by your own criteria "gketwin".... "A person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with an argument." ...... so quit arguing with experience....

A person doesn't prepare to take on a 24 lawyer law firm, and win, without a lot of research, understanding and some degree of intelligence and rational thought.... So once again, by your own criteria "gketwin," stop arguing with experience, and "give it up".... experience is telling you PPL is a pyramid scheme.... common sense tells you if PPL was not an illegal scheme they would simply spend a few thousand dollars and petition the Ontario Superior Court for injunction challenging the legality of my statements, and if PPL is legal, as they claim, PPL would certainly succeed where this other obvious pyramid scheme failed. That is common sense..... That is the truth...... That is reality.

Most reasonably intelligent people reading this will understand and not become involved in this unconscionable pyramid scheme.

Check out the entire 18 page Ontario Superior Court decision......

www.crimebustersnow.com

dave - to CBNow
    International Fraud Investigation

Just proven my point completely but you are still ignorant by choice I guess. :judges:
    Take some notes, school is in session!!
    PPL is not a scam or a scheme because it offers an actual service with value to those that are smart enough to see it. The MLM part of PPL is simply a way of using individuals that see an opportunity for themselves to earn an income by marketing the service. It is simply using people as word of mouth advertising rather than commercials or other means. :spin2:
    www.bestoption4u.com

Quote Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
    what makes anything a scam?

when its a MLM.
    Simple answer found in this book by Robert Kiyosaki called "business of the 21st century" MLM is the wave of the next gold rush and if you choose not to see it, good luck with your job. MLM leverages efforts of others sort of like franchises also do same. Congress actually attempted to stop the franchise and MLM because they feared the power it provides the average citizen. if you do not believe it, google it for yourself or check this link http://www.internetnextstep.com/mlmsecret.htm
    :judges:
    www.bestoption4u.com

Quote Originally Posted by gotscammedtoo View Post
    primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme. Is the business in the shape of a pyramid by bringing people in under to make more money? Thats a pyramid!
    Are you listening to yourself? :spin2:
    Let me prove my point!
    What is your current position in your job or are you fortunate enough to own your own business?
    The reason I ask is average companies have an

Owner
    Managers
    Shift supervisors
    General labor employees

Where are you in this structure? Do you see the point yet?
    hint: pyramid :judges:
    www.bestoption4u.com

Quote Originally Posted by gketwin View Post
    Are you listening to yourself? :spin2:
    Let me prove my point!
    What is your current position in your job or are you fortunate enough to own your own business?
    The reason I ask is average companies have an

Owner
    Managers
    Shift supervisors
    General labor employees

Where are you in this structure? Do you see the point yet?
    hint: pyramid :judges:
    Right! So you saying that PPL is structured the exact same way, so what is your bizarre argument? But none in a proper corporation pays for the right to work - Get my point, money-laundering racketeering bonehead!!!

That's the truth.... That's the reality.

dave - CBNow
    www.crimebustersnow.com
    Exposing Government, Police & Corporate Corruption one Abhorrent Fraud at a Time
    Last edited by CrimeBustersNow; 04-04-2011 at 04:12 PM.

Right! So you saying that PPL is structured the exact same way, so what is you argument? But none in a proper corporation pays for the right to work - Get my point, money-laundering racketeering bonehead!!!

dave - CBNow
    www.crimebustersnow.com
    Exposing Government, Police & Corporate Corruption one Abhorrent Fraud at a Time
    It's all a matter of perspective. Get my point?

I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations really are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below.

~ Donald Trump
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During these difficult economic times, there is no doubt that the Entrepreneurial spirit of Network Marketing companies and it's sellers helps keep the American Dream alive. It is this same spirit that will lift our country out of our current economic crisis. The hard work, tenacity and boundless en3rgy of our country's direct sellers never cease to amaze me. We need you now more than ever.

~ Senator Orrin Hatch, six term (and current) Republican Senator from Utah and former Chairman of the Senate Labor Resources Committee
    Dave, you're delusional. That's the Truth, that's the Reality...:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Right! So you saying that PPL is structured the exact same way, so what is your bizarre argument? But none in a proper corporation pays for the right to work - Get my point, money-laundering racketeering bonehead!!!

dave - CBNow
    www.crimebustersnow.com
    What the hell have you been smoking? :rasta:
    You make no sense which is same as non-sense! :rotz:
    I am talking about the fact a regular job will not provide the same benefit or security that a business in PPL does. You are a certified nut case obviously if you would rather work a job and continue the rat race chasing paychecks week to week but not me. PPL is nothing like a job and provides leveraged income not found anywhere else.
    Also the structure in PPL is nothing like a job although it is multi-level network marketing. The pyramid structure is not the same at all. A smart person will realize this but this is where we find the root of the problem. What do you mean by the comment "pays for the right to work"? It makes no sense and is lonely alone lost in the intent of your comment so give it some company with an explanation if you can.
    As for the money laundering bonehead comment, you are way off base and out of line. I do not launder money because I again am smart enough to work a PPL business.
    You are exposing yourself to some serious liability with slanderous statements so watch where you step when walking through a minefield unless you want the nickname stub!!:judges:
    Last edited by gketwin; 04-05-2011 at 07:43 AM.
    www.bestoption4u.com

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    It's all a matter of perspective. Get my point?

Dave, you're delusional. That's the Truth, that's the Reality...:judges:
    AGREED!! :spin2:
    www.bestoption4u.com