+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Can Prepaid Legal Realy Be A Scam?????

Dear friends, Could this be true? http://www.thestreet.com/_tscs/stoc...d/10209942.html Isn't it funny to see prepaid, and lead companys pop out of the woodwork with a story below it, and you click on to these Google sites where they are promoting health products, leads, and so on. What could be going on here? This makes no sense at all. Bunky :confused:

Re: Can Prepaid Legal Realy Be A Scam?????

Well....It does not cover your legal expenses. More like a discount or a referral service.

;) ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    Well....It does not cover your legal expenses. More like a discount or a referral service.

;) ;)
    Im really shocked, I used these servives a few times, and never nothing out of pocket, someone here is not telling the right story. I know some things are part of the membership which you don't pay,and others, you get at lease a 25% discount,and I can prove this.Who are these liers. Bunky :mad:
    Last edited by bunky; 06-08-2005 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub

;) ;)
    Scrub, this is not a referral service. Prepaid have their own law firms period which each get a retainer of $100 Grand and up a month so your their top client. There are some things where theres no cost, and what isn't covered, you get a 25% discount. What would you rather pay, full price, or save 25%? Im sure when you go food shoping, you look where your going to pay less. This is what im talking about. You made this quote,and don't know.Did you check out the links on my site. I have it step by step how to get there,and it's in plain english what they cover for free,and whats 25% off. a letter,or phone call which theres no out of pocket took care of all my problems. They don't want to go to court so doesn't it make sense to make things right for the person They screwed. I went to court once, I show my lawyer my problem,and do you know what he told me? You won't need me because this is a open,and closed case. When the judge ask where my lawyer was, I told him that he was not needed,and you will do the right thing. I won. Now tell me, what other lawyer would have done this? How many people do you know that refuses money? I thort that was quite honest of him,and again, not one cent out of my pocket. Scrub, don't make statements before you check things out. The proof is right there on those links.Please read scrub. Bunky
    Last edited by bunky; 06-08-2005 at 12:52 PM.

People, go to investment scams, click on Does anyone know about Brixdale inc, click last page,and go back 3 pages, and read post 1238,1249( ID theft maybe 1241,1242,1243 ( notice date on that post which would be Sunday )1254,1266,1269,1270,71,72 and this guy doesnt even have my service, just think if he did. I didn't know i was that good.

PPL is just like any other business, all customers will not be satisfied and how they respond to that is entirely up to them.

I'm going to have to defer to personal experience, I've been with PPL for 3 years now, I carry my member card with me. I have been counciled countless times, have had research performed for me a dozen times at least, and have been involved with one lawsuit. In all cases I used PPL and aside from my membership fees, it cost me nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry
    PPL is just like any other business, all customers will not be satisfied and how they respond to that is entirely up to them.

I'm going to have to defer to personal experience, I've been with PPL for 3 years now, I carry my member card with me. I have been counciled countless times, have had research performed for me a dozen times at least, and have been involved with one lawsuit. In all cases I used PPL and aside from my membership fees, it cost me nothing.
    Sherry, thank you for your story, I have many storys also, but im going to let the people like yourself to come forward to tell theirs. Others here may say, Well bunky sells prepaid legal, and of coase he's going to say good things about the services. If others tell their storys, it nothing im making up. Im glad you love the service,and thank you for your story. I want to put all these lies to rest because yourself as well as I know this is a great company that is helping many. all they need to do is listen to others who have the services. Thanks again Sherry. :) Bunky
    Last edited by bunky; 06-09-2005 at 11:18 AM.

Folks, I find it hard to believe Theres one story here, another in my inbox, and all these scams going on day in,day out. Complaining doesn't solve the problem, handling itself gets you know where.I sure most here tryed it a time or two,maybe more. Identity theft, we hear about it on a day by day basis. Will you be the next cosigner for that $15,000 auto someone that has bad credit? or the welcome wagon brings the new owners to your house that you never sold,and they are wondering why you didn't move out yet? Your teenager crashed the car,and someone ended up dead so they are coming after everything you worked for? No will in place so the state will say who gets what if anything? Nothing will change untill you change it. Right now these scammers are having a field day, the other way they are getting caught, plus your protecting you whole family.Bunky

Prepaid Legal is not a scam. Company is 29 years old and publicly traded on the NYSE.
    They sell discount legal services to anyone who cannot afford a lawyer. I personally communicate to a few members who are doing quite well. The top producer earns six figures monthly. Prepaid le
    Last edited by scambuster; 08-01-2005 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple7
    Prepaid Legal is not a scam. Company is 29 years old and publicly traded on the NYSE.
    They sell discount legal services to anyone who cannot afford a lawyer. I personally communicate to a few members who are doing quite well. The top producer earns six figures monthly. Prepaid legal members are a part of our team and buy our package regulary. How can we help
    Haywood DeJarnette
    Triple7's advice should be taken with trust, a lot of you would be better off,and you would never look back. Take the time to window shop instead of complaining,and getting nowhere.It doesn't cost nothing to listen, does it? It seems to me,the people you should listen to,you don't. The ones that screw you over, you love them.Folks, it's time to take action to better yourselfs, clean up all these sewer holes,and enjoy life for a change. You have no one to blame but yourself. How many will take action? How many will keep on complaining,and go nowhere? Which one of these people are you??? Bunky :)
    Last edited by scambuster; 08-01-2005 at 06:11 AM.

I took a look at bunky's site. I couldn't find any information on whether or not prepaid would perform the work as a realestate attorney for a house purchase. I suppose, it if were one of the items offered with the membership that it would be stated. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by cachemonet
    I took a look at bunky's site. I couldn't find any information on whether or not prepaid would perform the work as a realestate attorney for a house purchase. I suppose, it if were one of the items offered with the membership that it would be stated. I could be wrong though.
    This falls in reviewing contracts up to ten pages which is part of the membership. Passing papers involves more then ten pages, so the extras would cost you your lawyers time which there is a 25% discount. Ill tell you what i know. I talked to a person a short time back that did this,and he saved over 10 grand before he past his papers, and said he would do it again,and never drop his membership. Even if it cost you, lets say three or four hundred more because you past the 10 pages which is free, is it worth it? I heard stories of people saving as much as 30 grand. Im not a lawyer,and can only tell you what i know by others who have the membership told me. Bunky :)

Hello Bunky....I'm quite new here....and yes my question was on the prepaid legal service. You see it's very, very important to me at this time because I and my son will need legal representation............I had applied through alot of research of several providers....2 got back to me, one is sending me info on the business itself. I do not know what to expect but hopefully these explanations above will clarify that. If anything perhaps some good advice will come to me.........through ppl. Mine is not a cut and dried case..although at first it would seem so..ah..life is complicated and we all need help.

seems to me about the same as or equivalent to a medical/dental policy. thanks LL

askforadvice Guest

Hi everyone
    becareful some prepaid legal is real and some of the mlm business are real and some is not so be careful what you say

Beware Prepaid Legal

We have to keep renewing this warning. Prepaid Legal at first glance appears to be a good idea. These people have their act down pat. Just stay away or waste your money. It's your choice. Just don't say nobody warned you.

Re: Beware Prepaid Legal

Yes, the contract you purchase from them is - for the most part - worthless. And, the service you receive is not service at all...

Similar Threads

1. Can Prepaid Legal Realy Be A Scam?????
    By bunky in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 07:44 AM
  2. Prepaid Legal
    By Pekedey in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 12:16 AM
  3. prepaid legal
    By tamijo in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 11:16 AM
  4. Has anyone worked for Prepaid Legal Svc.
    By dnresid in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 11:21 AM
  5. Pre-Paid Legal | Is this really legal?
    By mindtron in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 11:52 PM