Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cito Guest

Uh oh... 12dailypro.com ponzi scam cheerleaders starting to BAIL OUT! LOL! By Cito...

I guess quite a few knowitall ponzi cheerleader morons in scam.com are gonna learn the hard way what 12dp is, a ponzi scam. All their posts in scam.com are going to make them look like fools and naysayers are gonna be proven right AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! MORONS WAKE UP! 12DP IS ILLEGAL!!! A SCAM! NOT A LEGIT BUSINESS! DA RATS ARE ABANDONING SHIP NOW LOOK! Read complete thread.

http://talkgold.com/forum/r51219-.html

http://talkgold.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=363
    Last edited by cito; 12-28-2005 at 07:51 PM.

Link doesn't work. Why are you so passionate about one thing?

Do you do anything besides type nonsense. I am very new to this forum and I am noticing a trend. Everybody hates you. I haven't built an opinion but I went back several weeks and you have been posting the same rubbish for months. "12DP is crashing" Where is your proof? You post nothing of value. I have been looking for ANYONE who hasn't been paid, I can't find one.

Re: Uh oh... 12dailypro.com ponzi scam cheerleaders starting to BAIL OUT! LOL! By Cito...

Bassfisher - I couldn't care less about 12dp but all your posts are pro 12dp- what is your purpose? Do you think no one ever looks at this?

cito Guest

Re: Link doesn't work. Why are you so passionate about one thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfisher
    Do you do anything besides type nonsense. I am very new to this forum and I am noticing a trend. Everybody hates you.
    If you didn't have your head inside your ass you would know that this is scam.com where scams are discussed and scams cheerleaders (you in disguise) defend their scams against attackers. Of course I have had millions of cheerleaders hate me in the last 10 years, nothing new. I have also proved all those ponzi cheerleaders wrong! Every single one of them! Their ponzi scams have collapsed scamming millions of people. Do you have an idea how many thousands of people didn't lose money to these scams in the last 10 years because of my warnings? You crook don't have the most remote idea.

Here in scam.com, either you are a law abiding citizen or a crook. I'm the first, you are the crook with those stupid and brainless posts.

I haven't built an opinion but I went back several weeks and you have been posting the same rubbish for months. "12DP is crashing"
    Wrong, another failed attemp to fool newbies. I have been warning newbies for 2 weeks now, not "MONTHS" you piece of ponzi crap in disguise.

Where is your proof? You post nothing of value. I have been looking for ANYONE who hasn't been paid, I can't find one.
    Proof is all over my posts and other people's posts. The problem is that you morons don't take proof as proof. You morons live to promote ponzi scams to newbies here to cash out their investments while they'll lose it. Tons of people are not getting paid and have been scammed by that ponzi. You just don't want to see them. Go to talkgold.com (the 12dp forum) and read, go to hyip and autosurf forums and read. I bet you have seen the comments but you just don't want to believe them! I'm a ponzi dream crusher to you low lives. You don't have the brains to make money legally, I do.

Only a brainless moron can ask for proof after taking a look at 12dailypro.com site and reading those TOS. That's not exactly my proof, but that's common sense that'd put off anybody with a brain and a high school diploma! A 5 year old would know after reading those TOS that they are ILLEGAL, the scheme is illegal and that MONEY DOESN'T GROW IN TREES!

If that ponzi was legal, there is no need to work! The hell with Wallstreet! The hell with working! There is 12dp! An illegal investment scheme operating in the US offering super huge unheard of returns and without a license! The whole world economy would collapse if 12dp was legal you MORON! Those are things you don't know because you haven't got past 3rd grade!

Look, the owner herself admitted just 4 days ago that she lied to people and that 12dailypro ponzi scam relies on members' fees to pay other members' withdrawals! CAN YOU SPELL PONZI SCAM YOU PIECE OF RETARD MORON! Peter's deposits are John's withdrawals (federal offense in the USA) and illegal in most civilized countries of this world!

Now, pull your head out of your ass, wipe the shiit from your eyes and see the light and breath you sheep, cult follower!

Spanky, sic'im! LOL!
    Last edited by cito; 01-05-2006 at 05:29 AM.

Re: Uh oh... 12dailypro.com ponzi scam cheerleaders starting to BAIL OUT! LOL! By Cit

Quote Originally Posted by cito
    I guess quite a few knowitall ponzi cheerleader morons in scam.com are gonna learn the hard way what 12dp is, a ponzi scam. All their posts in scam.com are going to make them look like fools and naysayers are gonna be proven right AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! MORONS WAKE UP! 12DP IS ILLEGAL!!! A SCAM! NOT A LEGIT BUSINESS! DA RATS ARE ABANDONING SHIP NOW LOOK! Read complete thread.

http://talkgold.com/forum/r51219-.html

http://talkgold.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=363

First of all, I have never been a 12dailypro cheerleader, just thought I could make a little extra money.....

The truth of the matter is if you just joined at this late stage, which I did, most people have already made their money and pulled out their initial funds.....so the poor few who are just joining now will be the losers as 12dailypro are now, 1) Getting very elusive 2) Telling lies 3) Confiscating/stealing member's upgrade money and citing breach of the terms of service as their excuse to steal from people.

I want to get off this wagon....it's on fire!!

BTW, where is Charis to defend her honor......yes, I asked for Charis....If that's not your name don't jump in ok!

Re: Uh oh... 12dailypro.com ponzi scam cheerleaders starting to BAIL OUT! LOL! By Cito...

Cito - these are really your words:

You don't have the brains to make money legally, I do.

CAN YOU SPELL PONZI SCAM YOU PIECE OF RETARD MORON!

Now, pull your head out of your ass, wipe the shiit from your eyes and see the light and breath you sheep, cult follower!

The whole world economy would collapse if 12dp was legal you MORON! Those are things you don't know because you haven't got past 3rd grade!

3rd grade you say? I don't think I have heard (or read) words such as yours since then. You post nonsense - nothing of value while you cast such effective stones. May I suggest you retake your debate class and continue to post afterwords. Meanwhile, can you show me anyone who has not been paid? On this site. All the talk gold site is filled with is "I have been paid" or "Still waiting to get paid" not one "I haven't been paid."

Re: Uh oh... 12dailypro.com ponzi scam cheerleaders starting to BAIL OUT! LOL! By Cit

delphi files bankrupcy..........scam!!kmart closes stores.......scam!!cito probably made tons a money on the stocks before they crashed!!scammer in the "real"(leagal) world he is!!hehe!!if this keeps up......the economy will be destoyed!!hehe!!have a nice day...ey...ey!!

Cito, if you and Spanky didn't have your dicks up each other's asses you would know that this is scam.com where scams are discussed and scam know-it-all's (you in disguise) defend their dumbass conspiracy theories against attackers. Of course you have had billions of people hate you in the last 10 years, including your immediate family, nothing new. You have also proved all those people correct! Every single one of them! Your rantings have failed, pissing off millions of people. Do you have an idea how many thousands of people have laughed at your dumb ass in the last 10 years because of your warnings? Kid, you don't have the most remote idea.

Here in scam.com, either you are a law abiding citizen or a moron. You and Spanky are the latter, you are the morons with those stupid and brainless posts.

cito Guest

Cito - these are really your words:

You don't have the brains to make money legally, I do.

CAN YOU SPELL PONZI SCAM YOU PIECE OF RETARD MORON!

The whole world economy would collapse if 12dp was legal you MORON! Those are things you don't know because you haven't got past 3rd grade!

3rd grade you say? I don't think I have heard (or read) words such as yours since then. You post nonsense - nothing of value while you cast such effective stones. May I suggest you retake your debate class and continue to post afterwords. Meanwhile, can you show me anyone who has not been paid? On this site. All the talk gold site is filled with is "I have been paid" or "Still waiting to get paid" not one "I haven't been paid."

I don't discuss with scammers. All you people deserve is be treated as you morons deserve, bad. You can't expect people to have intelligent conversations with morons that think money grow in trees and live to scam their neighbor just like you! Ponzies are ILLEGAL and you like to feed and defend them!

People scammed by 12dp? No wonder people call you morons! A lot of people from Singapur and you know that. Now, a truckload more of people from all over the world you moron!

Now, that ponzi is not paying anybody! They even refused to give refunds and people are doing chargebacks! Go to talkgold and see the tons of complaints! Got to hyipdiscussion.com and look on the web you piece of low class prison meat!

We can talk intelligently when you leave all this scamming and scam promoting you have going on in this forum, in scam.com for god's sake. You ponzi cheerleaders are nothing but elementary school dropouts that don't have a brain to make money legally. Money doesn't grow in trees. Because you have your head stuck in your ass and don't have enough experience to know that those returns are UNHEARD OF, it doesn't mean everybody is a dumbass fuuck like you!

Charis the owner of that ponzi admitted 4 days ago she is running a ponzi. Members' fees are members' withdrawals (ILLEGAL - FEDERAL OFFENSE TO INVEST IN THEM IN THE US and illegal in most countries) and you piece of retard stand by that ponzi!

Call me when you get a freaking brain!
    Last edited by cito; 01-06-2006 at 11:40 PM.

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CitosMomma
    Cito, if you and Spanky didn't have your dicks up each other's asses you would know that this is scam.com where scams are discussed and scam know-it-all's (you in disguise) defend their dumbass conspiracy theories against attackers. Of course you have had billions of people hate you in the last 10 years, including your immediate family, nothing new. You have also proved all those people correct! Every single one of them! Your rantings have failed, pissing off millions of people. Do you have an idea how many thousands of people have laughed at your dumb ass in the last 10 years because of your warnings? Kid, you don't have the most remote idea.

Here in scam.com, either you are a law abiding citizen or a moron. You and Spanky are the latter, you are the morons with those stupid and brainless posts.
    Uhhhhrrrrrrrrgrrrrrr!!! It hurts momma. LOL!

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    delphi files bankrupcy..........scam!!kmart closes stores.......scam!!cito probably made tons a money on the stocks before they crashed!!scammer in the "real"(leagal) world he is!!hehe!!if this keeps up......the economy will be destoyed!!hehe!!have a nice day...ey...ey!!
    Yeah, I made a ton of money on the stocks before it crashed, hell yeah. But it is a legal way to do it lose or win it. Ponzies are not regulated, stock market is and protects investors from fake TOS (like 12dailypro ponzi scam) and a bunch of other legalities unlike ponzies where the crook owner can get away with everything.

Also, the stock market doesn't run to a secret island with millions of dollars from scammed people! That's what you fail to understand. Stock Market is legal and you can't compare it with a ponzi scam.

I understand you are a moron and an elementary school dropout who wouldn't recognize a T-bone unless spanky shoves your head far up inside a butcher's ass but ignorance of the law is not a valid excuse. Ponzies are illegal.

Am not starting to bail out I just put money back in hahahaha

AM getting paid over and over again. Bail out my arse

I am taking a mental note of all the autosurf supporters usernames in here so I can ask them how they feel when the program collapses. I guess the Studio Traffic ones ran off when it started showing signs of ponzidom.

Making notes of autosurfers names are you?, isnt that like predatory sort of behavoir?

Seem as your gunna ask yep i amde some money at 12dp turned 300usd into 14000usd. and still earnin. No matter if they close one day i got more than my money out so its all good.
    This is not a bank, yes there is risk involved. if you dont want to play fine, but if you do and you lose dont bother complaining.

Just wondering cito you sound way to bitter about 12dp how much did you lose??

Quote Originally Posted by Los
    Making notes of autosurfers names are you?, isnt that like predatory sort of behavoir?

This is not a bank, yes there is risk involved. if you dont want to play fine, but if you do and you lose dont bother complaining.

Just wondering cito you sound way to bitter about 12dp how much did you lose??
    Collegestudent stated his purpose for making a "mental" note of autosurfer's "names". Please do not extrapolate that into criminal behavior on his part. Be reasonable.

I would like to know what you consider the risks to be Los?
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Cito, it would be much more convincing, and I think more people would listen to you if you posted the proof calmly and stop acting like the world is against you. It would also discourage "morons" like us to invest in this. Please calmly post your proof. Quote some stuff from the laws of the US would be good too, and then come back and set it all down before us.

I believe that 12dp is not illegal, though I think it won't last forever.