+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: about time for a scam.com related conga line

Although it's a sister company of einfodeals, your offer is through yourchoicereward.

I think maybe einfodeals isn't running anymore???

Quote Originally Posted by carscheles
    Although it's a sister company of einfodeals, your offer is through yourchoicereward.

I think maybe einfodeals isn't running anymore???
    Yeah, it jumps right to yourchoicereward. I guess this would be a less confusing link www.yourchoicereward.com

Okay, I've figured out that this is one of those parent companies that keeps old links in their database. When you change the gift numbers around you can see different gifts/sister companies but that doesn't mean they're still available.

As of this morning, einfodeals website is definately closed. You can't do any gift from them at all.

Webrewardscentral is still runnihng but I'm not sure which gifts are active or expired. Grabfreegoods - same thing, not sure which gifts are expired.

My advice, if you want to see if the gift is still available, sign up for an account and see if you get a tracking email from them with tracking info BEFORE you complete any offers. If the email they send you is empty, then you know the gift has expired. If you get a tracking link in your email, then I would guess it's safe to proceed.

UPDATE: Open registration to the conga is now enabled. I will start another conga line if you want one.
    Marge: My name is Marge S. and I'm a Homerholic
    Otto: If you're taking Homerhol, I'll take a swig
    Marge: I'm afraid what I like can't be swallowed, sniffed or smoked
    Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
    So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!:

Crap dide - I signed up for the $1,500 drugstore gift card too. I thought I'd post first for the conga. Now we both lost a referral. Crap.

Anyway, can you put me on your conga for second place?

ADVICE FOR ALL When you're doing the shipping only trials (Hydroderm, Youth Factor, etc.) before signing up for the offer, try closing it and with some of them you'll get a pop-up saying they'll discount the shipping if you try the offer. Youth Factor's was 60% off the shipping.

Hey - saves a couple of bucks in shipping....

I found another one -

Deck/Patio Package $1,000 + value (you get the grill, fridg, and choice of 1 patio set)
    (6 offers, 1 referral)
    http://deckoutyourdeck.com/

Crap dide - I signed up for the $1,500 drugstore gift card too. I thought I'd post first for the conga. Now we both lost a referral. Crap.

Anyway, can you put me on your conga for second place?

ADVICE FOR ALL When you're doing the shipping only trials (Hydroderm, Youth Factor, etc.) before signing up for the offer, try closing it and with some of them you'll get a pop-up saying they'll discount the shipping if you try the offer. Youth Factor's was 60% off the shipping.

Hey - saves a couple of bucks in shipping....
    send me a message with your $1500 gift card link and i'll post it. I think i'll let you get the first referral because i won't be able to do it until I get some money to do it with. Right now nui tech's getting all my hardly earned money. I want the premium holiday gift website's $500 gift card for 8 offers so I can get me a samsung d600 phone which is so tight! It beats the razr out of proportion, so i'll be doing that one for a while.
    Last edited by didefresh04; 01-01-2006 at 10:12 PM.
    Marge: My name is Marge S. and I'm a Homerholic
    Otto: If you're taking Homerhol, I'll take a swig
    Marge: I'm afraid what I like can't be swallowed, sniffed or smoked
    Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
    So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!:

Looks like the einfonet links aren't working anymore...FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman Steeler
    So far I did the Cheap Trips and the Gevalia Coffee offers. Both are still pending as of about an hour after doing the offer. As soon as I go reload my pre-paid Western Union Master Card for a few bucks I'll do the rest.
    How's it coming along on that spa? Did you finish your offers yet? Are they crediting quick?

How's it coming along on that spa? Did you finish your offers yet? Are they crediting quick?
    I'm 4/6 Approved. I think I have to redo the other 2 offers. For some reason 1-800-whoevertheyare that sells the arctic white and hydroderm seem to reject prepaid visa cards. At least the gift type ones. Probably because they can't get you on a billing subscription once you run the card out.

Get the Gevalia offer. Its a pretty nice coffee maker and the coffee isn't bad either.

I can't seem to find my referral link right now. It's not posted on the status page for some reason.
    Received
    YSR - PSP - 29 days start to received
    Approved
    EFG - XBOX 360 - Sent certs 1/6/2006
    GadgetCity - iPod 60GB Video - Sent Certs 1/11/2006
    BigWin - $1000 Visa Sent Certs 1/20/2006
    MSG - 42" Sony Plasma Sent Certs 2/15/2006

Still Working On
    PromotionsGateway - Hot Tub (4 or 6 Approved & 0 of 2 referrals)
    YourGiftCards - $100 Gas Card (1 of 1 Pending)
    HartfordOpinionGroup - iPod Shuffle (3 of 3 Pending)

PM me if you want to trade any referral links.