+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Impeach Now - Ask Questions Later

Bush has never been the lawful President Of The United States. Since 2001, this country has been under an illegal and unlawful occupation by a criminal regime.

Bush and his band of thieves and murderers are no more the rightful occupants of the Oval Office than Paul Castellano and The Gambino Crime Family would be if they had managed to fix an election.

Bush is a domestic enemy of the Constitution. He has even admitted as much in his latest incoherent, semi-literate diatribes before the press corps.

If America is to retain any semblance of the nation our ancestors bestowed to us and is to survive 3 more years of the Bush Regime's rampant criminality, Bush must be frog marched along with Cheney to the nearest Federal Prison facility without further delay.

(click here for background on foregoing comments)
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/20...raud_ohio.html

Re: Impeach Now - Ask Questions Later

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    Bush has never been the lawful President Of The United States. Since 2001, this country has been under an illegal and unlawful occupation by a criminal regime.

Bush and his band of thieves and murderers are no more the rightful occupants of the Oval Office than Paul Castellano and The Gambino Crime Family would be if they had managed to fix an election.

Bush is a domestic enemy of the Constitution. He has even admitted as much in his latest incoherent, semi-literate diatribes before the press corps.

If America is to retain any semblance of the nation our ancestors bestowed to us and is to survive 3 more years of the Bush Regime's rampant criminality, Bush must be frog marched along with Cheney to the nearest Federal Prison facility without further delay.

hey dchristi, err dante, err dchristi I mean, you still havn't provided any credible evidence yet to back your claim..

DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by hdmarketing
    hey dchristi, err dante, err dchristi I mean, you still havn't provided any credible evidence yet to back your claim..
    Hi Hd,

Let's take the link provided by Dante in this thread. Do you dispute any of the information in this link?

DeeDee1965

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Hi Hd,

Let's take the link provided by Dante in this thread. Do you dispute any of the information in this link?

DeeDee1965
    Yep and while youre there you can check out the groovy t shirts. All pretty self explanatory, really.

DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    Yep and while youre there you can check out the groovy t shirts. All pretty self explanatory, really.
    Catch-22

I have no idea what your reasons for such, unnecessary, uncalled for, nasty sarcasm, but I will soldier on.

Are you saying this is DChristie's website?

If it is, does that render the links contained therein, invalid?

If that is not what you are saying, what is your point?

DeeDee1965

Quote Originally Posted by dante

Another great post dante! Georgie reminds me so much of Gotti, the teflon don. And hd would be wise to remember that those who had the evidence to send Gotti to the bighouse were the ones that got whacked.

Hey dchristie, your week of being banned is up... You don't have to be dante anymore.

Catch-22

I have no idea what your reasons for such, unnecessary, uncalled for, nasty sarcasm, but I will soldier on.

Are you saying this is DChristie's website?

If it is, does that render the links contained therein, invalid?

If that is not what you are saying, what is your point?

DeeDee1965
    No DeeDee1965. That's a wind-sock, not a flag! I'm saying that dante (who is in all likelyhood, dchristie) is a windbag! It's supposed to be black humor..What do you think of a site that purports to tell the truth yet sells t shirts like the ones below?

There's truth and righteousness there, all right. Yep. God is a sick psychotic bastard.

Yessiree, there's a website we can all trust and believe in.

How do these people sleep at night?

I'm not going to attempt to dispute the info presented on Dante's (?) link since I'm not really qualified to do so. However, I am qualified to ask a few questions.

This information documents alleged election fraud activities that supposedly took place over 1 year ago.

In that time what investigations have been conducted?

What were the result of those investigations?

If no investigations took place and the author/developers of this site are in possession of conclusive evidence, why have they not initiated a criminal complaint or taken the story to the mainstream media? (I don't recall hearing about this)

Or am I asking too much?

cheers,
    Paul

Hi Hd,

DeeDee1965
    instead of typing it all out, here is a link that you will find to debunk much of what dante claims about the election.

http://www.mysterypollster.com/main/..._were_the.html

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Hey dchristie, your week of being banned is up... You don't have to be dante anymore.
    dchristie was given two weeks. Dante is not dchristie. I see that paranoia is contagious. I recommend a dose of reality and lay off the Koolaide for awhile.

That will help purge the toxins out of your system that constant Bush rhetoric has infused your mind with.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Just my 2 cents on this little aside... You say he is not and he says he is not and that's good enough for me, but their writing styles, posting styles and themes are very similar... it's just kind of eerie (where's Rod Serling when you need him)

cheers,
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    Just my 2 cents on this little aside... You say he is not and he says he is not and that's good enough for me, but their writing styles, posting styles and themes are very similar... it's just kind of eerie (where's Rod Serling when you need him)

cheers,
    Paul
    Please forgive me here, I may be incorrect, I have never seen dante dispute the claim that he's dchristie. Please post the link.

the only one that I've seen dispute it is lady mood.

Lady Mod ==> dchristie ==> dante ?????????

Now that is a Great conspiracy theory ..... how would you prove that.....how could that be disproven.....who would know.......who really cares?????

Seriously, we know the "unwritten rules" and we are still here cause it is fun to mess with the fanatics ;)

How do you know that he isn't dchristie lady mod?