+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Be Thankful

Be Thankful

Be thankful that your heart fills with pride at the sight of the American flag...that it stands as a beacon of freedom across the world. Be kind to those that simply don't get it. It must be a hard way to live...

.....How would it feel....to wake up every day knowing that those who you have selected to represent your side on important issues are doing everything they can to speed moral decay and support the enemies of the country? That creatures with names like kennedy, pelosi, dean and kerry were out there speaking for YOU? That you had ABSOLUTELY no idea what they would say or do next because THEY don't know. That you had a deep certainty of only one thing: that they truly have no beliefs, except that America is wrong, that rules protecting children and punishing criminals were items to be fought at every turn, and that actively making fun of and criticizing our soldiers is entertainment. You would know, deep down, that it is your hatred that has led you to this place, and because of that, you probably deserve these self-serving empty vessels that speak for you.

Be thankful you are not a liberal today, because only when something bad happens to our country does their sad political philosophy gain ground. Understand their hysterical anger, demonstrated often on this site and everywhere else, borne of the knowledge that the more they say, the further away from gaining power they move.

They know, as sure as they know ANYTHING, that no one is going to give the keys to this bunch...ever.

Be thankful that you live in the most benevolent, the most charitable, the most compassionate country that civilization has ever known, and be kind to your liberal friends...they have some hard times a-comin'.
    Last edited by pwrone; 12-25-2005 at 11:10 AM.

Re: Be Thankful

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Be thankful that your heart fills with pride at the sight of the American flag...that it stands as a beacon of freedom across the world. Be kind to those that simply don't get it. It must be a hard way to live...

.....How would it feel....to wake up every day knowing that those who you have selected to represent your side on important issues are doing everything they can to speed moral decay and support the enemies of the country? That creatures with names like kennedy, pelosi, dean and kerry were out there speaking for YOU? That you had ABSOLUTELY no idea what they would say or do next because THEY don't know. That you had a deep certainty of only one thing: that they truly have no beliefs, except that America is wrong, that rules protecting children and punishing criminals were items to be fought at every turn, and that actively making fun of and criticizing our soldiers is entertainment. You would know, deep down, that it is your hatred that has led you to this place, and because of that, you probably deserve these self-serving empty vessels that speak for you.

Be thankful you are not a liberal today, because only when something bad happens to our country does their sad political philosophy gain ground. Understand their hysterical anger, demonstrated often on this site and everywhere else, borne of the knowledge that the more they say, the further away from gaining power they move.

They know, as sure as they know ANYTHING, that no one is going to give the keys to this bunch...ever.

Be thankful that you live in the most benevolent, the most charitable, the most compassionate country that civilization has ever known, and be kind to your liberal friends...they have some hard times a-comin'.
    Just had to ruin Christmas huh ? lol

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    Just had to ruin Christmas huh ? lol
    Some people Rawb ol buddy never stop attempting to Roller Skate up hill. But Merry Christmas anyway pwrone. And Rawb I hope your Having a very nice Christmas.. :)
    war_on_scam

Methinks you need a visit by the ghosts of past, present and future prwone. Merry Christmas.

What a sick little diatribe. There are some people that are so disturbed, so far gone, they simply don't merit any attention. This pathetic fascist probably has tiny plastic flags hanging from his tree with a picture of Dictator Bush at the top. And the ornaments are little figurines of torture victims. His real problem is the terror he feels at the impending seizure of all the keys from the Bush Crime Syndicate very soon when they put all the criminals he worships behind bars for a very long time. This means that the men in the white jackets may finally come and usher him off to a psych ward where he belongs. Unfortunately for him, though, he won't get the treatment he really needs because of massive cuts for healthcare implemented by the criminals he so admires and worships. But in his case, it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone

.....How would it feel....to wake up every day knowing that those who you have selected to represent your side on important issues are doing everything they can to speed moral decay? You would know, deep down, that it is your hatred that has led you to this place, and because of that, you probably deserve these self-serving empty vessels that speak for you.
    And of course, you ARE following the rules of the forum not to start threads designed to just piss people off. What a hypocrite you truly are.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask

Do NOT post threads worded in such a way that they are designed to just inflame people and not allow a differing opinion. Too many of those and I'll take that as your sign that you need to be removed from the forum.

NOT. Enjoy your two weeks off and contemplate this. When one thinks about these things, we are already waking up in a country where those who were elected to represent us on important issues are doing EVERYTHING they can to speed moral decay, become the enemies of the entire planet, deny their own people in favor of playing war overseas, destroy all that made America a great nation with one exception. The PEOPLE who are this nation will no longer idly sit by and watch our elected leaders lead us down the road to self destruction.

As far as hateful empty vessels go, pwrone, they just don't come any more empty than you and you deserve the one you inhabit.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 12-25-2005 at 07:03 PM.

And of course, you ARE following the rules of the forum not to start threads designed to just piss people off. What a hypocrite you truly are.

NOT. Enjoy your two weeks off and contemplate this. When one thinks about these things, we are already waking up in a country where those who were elected to represent us on important issues are doing EVERYTHING they can to speed moral decay, become the enemies of the entire planet, deny their own people in favor of playing war overseas, destroy all that made America a great nation with one exception. The PEOPLE who are this nation will no longer idly sit by and watch our elected leaders lead us down the road to self destruction.

As far as hateful empty vessels go, pwrone, they just don't come any more empty than you and you deserve the one you inhabit.

Lady Mod

Hey Lady Mod..You have a true sense of poetry.

pwrone, you have offended all other countries in the world by this oratorical phrase.

It is very haughty. "Be thankful that you live in the best country"...
    I live in Kazakhstan, and Kazakhstan is the best country in this world ONLY FOR ME. Kazakhstan is much more benevolently and more freely any USA ONLY FOR ME. But I do not tell everyone in sure, that my country is the maximum state in the world, and all other countries are slops (sorry, couldn't find another word)... Patriotism should have borders too!

PS: I ask moderators to help me if my sentences are consist of some flame. I don't speak English so well to write correct.
    Thankful in advance.

Thank you Enforcer.KZ

You have given a name to "the Best Country in the world."

It is named Home

May you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

cheers,
    Paul

Posted to pwrone:

//snip//

Lady Mod
    WOW on Christmas even you ban pwrone and call him a hateful empty vessel. You should give yourself 2 weeks off for that attack.

Rule:

Do NOT post threads worded in such a way that they are designed to just inflame people and not allow a differing opinion.

Pwrone's post here allowed for a differing opinion as was posted by Enforcer.KZ who challanged the post.

Dante posted: In A Sane Word which was not an issue at all but rather their twisted view of what a sane world would look like. There was no reason to post that thread other to inflame people.

No post on here is such that it dosn't allow for a differing opinion. I could tell you a US dollar is worth 100 US pennies. I would be breaking the forum rules, except that anyone can have a differing opinion about that. Even if it is wrong.

It is your forum (to moderate and ban users) so do as you wish. But it does make it much less enjoyable to come here and post when there is banning like this one going on. Does get to feel like one can not say anything for fear of being banned.

dchristie's ban for posting all conservatives should be put down like rabid animals was appropriate.

War_man and Raider being banned for foul language was, well it was what it was. They cussed each other out and used alternative letters to make sure it appeared.

pwrone may well have deserved to be banned for somethings, but this post is a might big stretch to come up with a reason.

Hope your Christmas is going well.
    Last edited by RegulationE; 12-25-2005 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    WOW on Christmas even you ban pwrone and call him a hateful empty vessel. You should give yourself 2 weeks off for that attack.

Rule:

Do NOT post threads worded in such a way that they are designed to just inflame people and not allow a differing opinion.

Pwrone's post here allowed for a differing opinion as was posted by Enforcer.KZ who challanged the post.

Dante posted: In A Sane Word which was not an issue at all but rather their twisted view of what a sane world would look like. There was no reason to post that thread other to inflame people.

No post on here is such that it dosn't allow for a differing opinion. I could tell you a US dollar is worth 100 US pennies. I would be breaking the forum rules, except that anyone can have a differing opinion about that. Even if it is wrong.

It is your forum (to moderate and ban users) so do as you wish. But it does make it much less enjoyable to come here and post when there is banning like this one going on. Does get to feel like one can not say anything for fear of being banned.

dchristie's ban for posting all conservatives should be put down like rabid animals was appropriate.

War_man and Raider being banned for foul language was, well it was what it was. They cussed each other out and used alternative letters to make sure it appeared.

pwrone may well have deserved to be banned for somethings, but this post is a might big stretch to come up with a reason.

Hope your Christmas is going well.

I realize that you try to be helpful, BUT you are not the moderator. Dante's thread was not even created when I read pwrone's. And the thread you reference was comic relief. I'll move it to the chat forum, just like I moved the Happy Birthday to Jesus threads to the religious forum.

You are a good guy, but you are getting a little preachy.

I hope your Christmas is going well too.

Lady Mod

Any bets as to whether or not we see Charger come back now ?? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    Any bets as to whether or not we see Charger come back now ?? :D
    Well if charger and pwrone are the same person, I hope we do see him back.

I realize that you try to be helpful, BUT you are not the moderator. Dante's thread was not even created when I read pwrone's. And the thread you reference was comic relief. I'll move it to the chat forum, just like I moved the Happy Birthday to Jesus threads to the religious forum.

You are a good guy, but you are getting a little preachy.

I hope your Christmas is going well too.

Lady Mod
    You are correct, I am not a moderator. I stated that in my post even. :)

Call my posts preachy of you feel they are, no worries from me. I just rather explain my position then simply throw out a "that was dumb, he/she is a moron, she/he is an idiot, they are liars" type of post.

I don't even care that Dante's "In A Sane World" thread was posted here. I was just illustrating a point.

There are several posts here from dante that are inflammatory. The titles of the posts are inflammatory. But they are meant to inflame conservatives.

Which is different, of course, from posts that are meant to inflame liberals.

It will be interesting to see if Lady Mod takes as tough a stance with him, as it is apparent she shares the same views.

Does anyone know of other online political forums where the moderator doesn't have such an itchy trigger finger? It would be nice to be able to have the back and forth debate without worry of the dreaded ban. This forum has gone to hell in a handbasket.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinInTn
    There are several posts here from dante that are inflammatory. The titles of the posts are inflammatory. But they are meant to inflame conservatives.

Which is different, of course, from posts that are meant to inflame liberals.

It will be interesting to see if Lady Mod takes as tough a stance with him, as it is apparent she shares the same views.

Does anyone know of other online political forums where the moderator doesn't have such an itchy trigger finger? It would be nice to be able to have the back and forth debate without worry of the dreaded ban. This forum has gone to hell in a handbasket.

You right wingers crack me up. First a bunch of you make it your duty to complain and whine about every post you don't like as being worthy of banning the poster who made them. Now you want to complain and whine because you got what you wanted in the first place.

There is an old saying that is applicable here: Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. Here's some Right wing forums for you, please feel free to GO check them out:

http://usconservatives.about.com/mpboards.htm

http://www.perspectives.com/forums/forum5/

http://freeconservatives.com/

http://dmoz.org/Society/Politics/Con...ts_and_Forums/

http://www.network54.com/Forum/193762/

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 12-26-2005 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Decided I was being too ugly.