+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 33 to 40 of 40

Thread: Be Thankful

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    996

    Re: Be Thankful

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Pwrone is right! We should all be grateful... that he isn't president. Seriously, how messed up with that be. If there was a red button that could nuke the middle east, he would hump it. Nuff said. :D

    - Ronald
    this sounds like an inflamitory remark without any room for debate.

    Better watch the p's and q's good ronnie of toronto

  2. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    633

    Re: Be Thankful

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    this sounds like an inflamitory remark without any room for debate.

    Better watch the p's and q's good ronnie of toronto
    Ahh come on Raider....it was a post to a pre established thread so it doesn't fall under the same rules..... ;) ....but you knew that already :D

  3. #35
    umdkook Guest

    Re: Be Thankful

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Be thankful that your heart fills with pride at the sight of the American flag...that it stands as a beacon of freedom across the world. Be kind to those that simply don't get it. It must be a hard way to live...
    **************************************************

    .....How would it feel....to wake up every day knowing that those who you have selected to represent your side on important issues are doing everything they can to speed moral decay and support the enemies of the country? That creatures with names like kennedy, pelosi, dean and kerry were out there speaking for YOU? That you had ABSOLUTELY no idea what they would say or do next because THEY don't know. That you had a deep certainty of only one thing: that they truly have no beliefs, except that America is wrong, that rules protecting children and punishing criminals were items to be fought at every turn, and that actively making fun of and criticizing our soldiers is entertainment. You would know, deep down, that it is your hatred that has led you to this place, and because of that, you probably deserve these self-serving empty vessels that speak for you.

    Be thankful you are not a liberal today, because only when something bad happens to our country does their sad political philosophy gain ground. Understand their hysterical anger, demonstrated often on this site and everywhere else, borne of the knowledge that the more they say, the further away from gaining power they move.

    They know, as sure as they know ANYTHING, that no one is going to give the keys to this bunch...ever.

    ************************************************** *****

    Be thankful that you live in the most benevolent, the most charitable, the most compassionate country that civilization has ever known, and be kind to your liberal friends...they have some hard times a-comin'.
    aaha wow ur a nutjob.
    its people like u that WANT to seperate our country more and more..

    you go around claiming you have "morals" and that liberals are taking away the American Morality and that is just terrible.

    send some more troops into a BS war and defend ur president when he goes around laws to fool his own people.
    let the wrongs go un notied, then lash out at people who have the balls to stand up for themselves.

    giving the keys to this nut job might be the worst decision by 100 million people ive ever witnessed, except the fact that it was done TWICE. truly pathetic.

    I furhter leave you with this. HOW DARE YOU claim that people who are liberla are unamerican andnot to betrusted and blah blah blah, were still people and were still Americans....the KKK is no longer popular, you must get rid of your hate....or just go **** ur self...either way is cool by me

  4. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    996

    Re: Be Thankful

    Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    aaha wow ur a nutjob.
    its people like u that WANT to seperate our country more and more..

    you go around claiming you have "morals" and that liberals are taking away the American Morality and that is just terrible.

    send some more troops into a BS war and defend ur president when he goes around laws to fool his own people.
    let the wrongs go un notied, then lash out at people who have the balls to stand up for themselves.

    giving the keys to this nut job might be the worst decision by 100 million people ive ever witnessed, except the fact that it was done TWICE. truly pathetic.

    I furhter leave you with this. HOW DARE YOU claim that people who are liberla are unamerican andnot to betrusted and blah blah blah, were still people and were still Americans....the KKK is no longer popular, you must get rid of your hate....or just go **** ur self...either way is cool by me
    This sounds inflamitory as well. It's also directed at a poster of the forum. Please familiarize yourself with the "new" rules. No changing words to insinuate cursing.....or something like that. I don't quite remember why I was on hiatus, I think it was for cursing without cursing....or something similar.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    996

    Re: Be Thankful

    Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    Ahh come on Raider....it was a post to a pre established thread so it doesn't fall under the same rules..... ;) ....but you knew that already :D
    I like ronald, most of the time. In fact, I believe that he's a prime candidate for a good ol fashioned "turning".

    I know in some places liberal and conservative have opposite meanings from the meanings they have here. Ronald might be a true Christian Conservative in this country. He just may not know it yet. ;)

  6. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    633

    Re: Be Thankful

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    I like ronald, most of the time. In fact, I believe that he's a prime candidate for a good ol fashioned "turning".

    I know in some places liberal and conservative have opposite meanings from the meanings they have here. Ronald might be a true Christian Conservative in this country. He just may not know it yet. ;)
    In discussions with Ronald, I come to the opinion he is in fact very Conservative. His beliefs are very conservative, yet he is very much against President Bush for basically one very important reason to him......he believes the War in Iraq goes so far against his personal beliefs he can not support the President. He does see the short comings of the liberal party, but sees them as less bad then the conservatives in office now.

    In the mean time, he drives conservatives nuts by posting crazy theories :D

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    996

    Re: Be Thankful

    Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    In discussions with Ronald, I come to the opinion he is in fact very Conservative. His beliefs are very conservative, yet he is very much against President Bush for basically one very important reason to him......he believes the War in Iraq goes so far against his personal beliefs he can not support the President. He does see the short comings of the liberal party, but sees them as less bad then the conservatives in office now.

    In the mean time, he drives conservatives nuts by posting crazy theories :D
    People might have a different opinion about Iraq, if they were ever to understand geopolitics. On 9-11, the world changed forever. Period. The sleeping giant was awoken and the problem lies deeper than the Taliban. In fact, it wasn't the Taliban at all that attacked on 9-11. Ronald feels this somewhere, it just takes the correct sequence of tumblers and key turns to help him out.

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Be Thankful

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Be thankful that your heart fills with pride at the sight of the American flag...that it stands as a beacon of freedom across the world. Be kind to those that simply don't get it. It must be a hard way to live...
    **************************************************

    .....How would it feel....to wake up every day knowing that those who you have selected to represent your side on important issues are doing everything they can to speed moral decay and support the enemies of the country? That creatures with names like kennedy, pelosi, dean and kerry were out there speaking for YOU? That you had ABSOLUTELY no idea what they would say or do next because THEY don't know. That you had a deep certainty of only one thing: that they truly have no beliefs, except that America is wrong, that rules protecting children and punishing criminals were items to be fought at every turn, and that actively making fun of and criticizing our soldiers is entertainment. You would know, deep down, that it is your hatred that has led you to this place, and because of that, you probably deserve these self-serving empty vessels that speak for you.

    Be thankful you are not a liberal today, because only when something bad happens to our country does their sad political philosophy gain ground. Understand their hysterical anger, demonstrated often on this site and everywhere else, borne of the knowledge that the more they say, the further away from gaining power they move.

    They know, as sure as they know ANYTHING, that no one is going to give the keys to this bunch...ever.

    ************************************************** *****

    Be thankful that you live in the most benevolent, the most charitable, the most compassionate country that civilization has ever known, and be kind to your liberal friends...they have some hard times a-comin'.

    WTF is this!?a pathetic reversal or a clever proposal!?hehe!!you DOG of a lunatic fringe!!you say as an opening statement things you dont personally follow then propose that the leftys are against the very things you claim to profess!?are you the KING of doubltalk politics!?hehe!!WHAT A CROCK OF BULL!!you are the KING OF BULL!!hehe!!make you a bet!!first one to get on talk radio wins!!hehe!!got alice coopers phone number!he's hot ya know!!how about howard stern!your buddy in crime!?right!?hehe!!just kiddin mr.potato head!!oh wait!that's betaminm the fishy guy!!eats his young i guess!!hehe!!for god and country i suspect!!it's all good,right!?but as to liberals and hard times.........what goes around comes around!!and in this day and age it DONT TAKE AS LONG AS IT USE TOO!!hehe!!get a clue fool!!or not!!!HEHE!!
    Last edited by lexx; 12-30-2005 at 12:24 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. What are you thankful for ?
    By Administrator in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:16 PM
  2. Episode 21: What to be thankful for
    By franKg in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 10:14 PM
  3. What American journalists should be thankful for
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 01:17 PM
  4. B Thankful Indeed
    By umdkook in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 09:07 PM
  5. Democrats secretely thankful that Bush won in 04
    By Raider in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 06:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
accomplished, administration, advance, age, agrees, ain, alice, allowed, amen, america, american, animals, another, appeared, arab, art, asy, ation, attacked, attacks, attention, bad, balls, ban, bankrupting, banned, banning, based, basically, beast, bet, bets, better, birthday, bit, bite, blood, blu, boards, borders, borne, brain, break, breaking, bring, bringing, buddy, bull, bunch, bur, button, capabilities, care, careful, case, cer, chance, che, cheney, children, chris, christia, christian, christmas, cindy, claim, claiming, clever, cli, clinto, clueless, complain, comprehension, con, concord, conservative, conservatives, context, correct, couldn, countries, country, crack, crazy, criminals, crisis, current, dan, day, dea, dean, dear, decision, deep, defend, democrat, democrats, demons, deserve, destruction, diatribe, doesn, dog, dollar, don, dont, dow, duc, east, elected, electio, eme, enemies, enter, entertainment, entire, error, examples, fair, fall, favor, fear, feel, feels, felons, fishy, flag, fool, forever, fra, freedom, friends, fun, future, gain, generation, george, george w. bush, give, gonna, good, gra, great, ground, guarantee, guy, had, hand, happened, hard, harvey, hate, hatred, head, healthcare, hear, heart, hell, hey, his, holiday, horrible, hot, howard, huh, hypocrite, ian, idiot, images, ime, important, include, insult, insults, int, intelligence, ion, islamic, isn, issue, issues, jackets, jail, job, joe, john, jonathan, joy, kennedy, kerry, killed, kind, kkk, knew, lady, last, latest, leaders, leave, les, letters, liars, liberal, liberals, liberty, line, live, lives, living, lol, long, longer, lunatic, making, massive, matter, mea, meaning, men, merry, million, mind, moderator, moral, morals, more, moron, move, nail, named, nation, nature, need, network, nice, nuke, office, onli, only, onto, open, opposite, org, oro, outrage, page, paper, part, party, pas, pathetic, pelosi, pen, people, perfect, person, personal, personally, phone number, picture, piece, piss, place, plane, plastic, play, playing, point, political, popular, pos, position, post, posted, poster, posters, posting, posts, power, presiden, president, prime, prisoners, private, pro, proposal, protecting, public, punishing, pure, question, quote, rage, rated, read, real, reality, reason, red, regime, relief, religious, remarks, remember, removed, replacing, represent, rescue, respond, response, responses, responsible, rid, rio, rips, risk, robin, ron, ronnie, room, roy, run, sad, safe, season, seem, sen, sense, set, sexually, shares, short, side, simply, site, slaughter, soldiers, sometimes, soo, sorry, sounds, speaking, speed, split, star, start, state, stated, states, stephanie, stern, stop, street, sul, support, swift, takes, taking, taliban, talking, ted, terrible, terror, text, thankful, they, thinks, thought, thread, threads, throw, time, times, today, top, tor, tortured, totally, tough, treatment, tree, tribute, troops, turn, turning, unamerican, uni, united, united states, url, usa, users, usher, view, viewpoint, wait, waking, wanted, war, ward, ways, weeks, welcome, wilson, win, wins, won, world, worse, worst, worth, worthy, wow, write, wrong, wtf, year, young

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •